Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > LivePerson.com

Reading with David James Ugh!!

<< < (2/6) > >>

lp1111:

--- Quote from: Ari58 on July 04, 2019, 02:27:16 PM ---Let me add, if u want an incredibly intuitive psychic.. Leanne Halyburton, in my experience things she said have occurred, no matter how mundane, & her description of loved ones was scary accurate, I truly believe she has the gift!

--- End quote ---

I agree she is very gifted and I did like her! BUT I think she uses her own tainted opinion as well when it comes to love life. Don’t go to her if you are hoping for some good news in that respect as she really likes to focus on your career and “girl power” and emphasizes you can do all of that alone.

Also, sorry you had such a terrible experience with this guy. Thanks for the warning!!

candiednut:

--- Quote from: Ari58 on July 04, 2019, 02:27:16 PM ---Let me add, if u want an incredibly intuitive psychic.. Leanne Halyburton, in my experience things she said have occurred, no matter how mundane, & her description of loved ones was scary accurate, I truly believe she has the gift!

--- End quote ---

Nope

xXNikkiXx:
I couldn’t stand David James. He told me that most of the psychics on that site are frauds and only have good reviews because they’re good liars. And he would know wouldn’t he because he is a huge fraud. You will start by asking a question (Example:” Will my POI and I reconcile”) and he will ask a question to get information out of you (Example: “You mean will he stop being childish and ignoring you”? That way he knows what to say from there. And his attitude is shit. I don’t know how he still has a job there.

Abundantia:
David James is a horrible fraud. I WISH I had searched this site before booking in. It was a very odd experience but so bizarre and rude that Kasamba actually sent me credit to apologise (and I wasn't even charged for the reading as we didn't make it beyond the 3 mins cos he just wrote something really nasty and hung up).

It was a non-emotional career question. I can't remember what he did but I remember it was really bad and his rudeness was unnecessary and out of proportion and not related at all to my question.

Jili1945:

--- Quote from: Abundantia on July 07, 2019, 11:12:05 PM ---David James is a horrible fraud. I WISH I had searched this site before booking in. It was a very odd experience but so bizarre and rude that Kasamba actually sent me credit to apologise (and I wasn't even charged for the reading as we didn't make it beyond the 3 mins cos he just wrote something really nasty and hung up).

It was a non-emotional career question. I can't remember what he did but I remember it was really bad and his rudeness was unnecessary and out of proportion and not related at all to my question.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for sharing your experience here. He is indeed a horrible person.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version