Author Topic: Summary of Readings  (Read 16618 times)

Offline flora0250

Summary of Readings
« on: July 02, 2019, 12:28:42 AM »
I finally put together my list. I only wrote in detail about the ones I liked the most. Here you go for what it's worth. Keep in mind that I firmly believe that different readers work for different people. I am also still really unsure of what I think of the whole thing about "timing being off." On the one had I can see it could be true that it would be hard or impossible to predict timing of events. On the other hand it could easily be a cop out.

Best

Skye: I can’t actually say that anything she predicted did not come to pass. She is the only one on CA Psychics that I can say had a specific and relevant prediction come to pass. She was very conservative in her predictions and some of her characteristics were such that I felt, only in retrospect, that she was actually quite on target. I did not think this when I first read with her. It was only when I went back to my reading in December in which she predicted a big change at the end of May, that did happen, that I was really wowed. I didn’t have any insight into that timeline when we spoke in December and although it sounds general, it was actually right on point that there was a major event at the end of May. There were a number of other things that when I looked back, I realized, nothing she predicted was wrong (yet). She said I would hear from my POI in the new year. Well, technically it is still 2019. She said the last time we spoke that I would have contact with him over the summer and that September was a big month for me. She also was very forthright about the fact that he was with another woman, and I believe some of what she picked up about her and him was correct, as far as I can tell. She seems really random and like she’s throwing out this information that’s confusing, but later looking back, a lot of pieces fit together. She didn’t sell me a fairy tale and was very realistic with her predictions. I hope she’s right but really would have to wait until after Sept is over to know.

Mattie: She was excellent for me at picking up emotions as well as remote viewing and providing extremely specific validations. The thing that’s been difficult with me is that her predictions of when we would be in touch have shifted, first from last Oct, then to by June. Last call, I’m not sure that she gave me a time frame, I can’t recall. But the predictions did remain the same. And became sort of… deeper the more I read with her. Like she could read me better, read the situation better. She is absolutely one hundred percent gifted as a psychic. It’s just that I haven’t had predictions happen yet, although I do believe that she has for others so I am hoping for me it’s just a matter of time. She also didn’t sell me a fairy tale, it was not like there was any kind of easy road. But honestly, I would be happy just to hear from my POI again and see if there is any kind of reconnection. So that’s why I’m saying I would be happy if her predictions came true, not that she told me a fairy tale ending.

Uli: She was able to pick up some things about the woman I believe my POI is dating that she could not have possibly known – about something she owns/her business. It really surprised me. She was also really good at picking up the situation overall. I was very impressed. But I have not had any of her predictions pass in the time frame she mentioned.

Callie: Read with her recently and only gave my POI’s name and no other information. She talked for quite a while and gave really specific information that I felt confident in her having genuine ability. Her predictions seemed realistic – not overly positive or fairy tale like – but I really won’t know about her time line she gave me until the end of the year as her prediction was either that I would contact him sooner (although she said she knew that I would absolutely not believe her now… and it’s true – I don’t …. Unless I guess there was something very, very evident as to a reason I should and I can think of a couple very implausible things where that could happen…. But I highly doubt it) – but that if I didn’t that he would contact me by end of the year.

Almondine: I didn’t take as great notes with her, but she really stood out to me as someone I thought was quite good and quite on target. Her predictions didn’t give me any time line, or I don’t recall it at the moment. But I just know I liked her a lot. Enough to put her in my top list.

Very Good

Delight: Really thought she tuned in and gave validating info that was specific for me, but her predictions did not come to pass in the time frame she predicted, which is a couple months passed now. She also did predict we would have contact in May I think. She was wrong, but as stated above, there was a big event that did happen that impacted the situation.

Leo: He gave me a really hard to hear prediction – that I wouldn’t hear from my POI at all and that if I did it would just end up being very minimal contact and similar to what happened before. Sadly, he was adamant that it wasn’t because he didn’t care for me or that we didn’t connect or anything like that. It was genuinely a great and valid connection. But just that my POI would overthink things to the point that he couldn’t get out of his own way. I think he was very good because he was so accurate about the situation as far as I could tell. But he didn’t give me any predictions that I can really say have come to pass for sure – unless we go out for quite a while longer… into next year and he doesn’t contact me. He stated that I could choose to wait for him and we might be able to reconnect but it wouldn’t be for around 2 years away and in his words “no one should wait that long.” Which he’s right, I wouldn’t purposefully wait for him. I’m not actually now, I just am really, really picky and don’t connect easily with anyone. He thought I would meet someone new in the fall or end of the year.

Rusty: Even though her prediction changed over the two readings I had with her, I felt she was really genuine and on target. I know that sounds crazy … but I think in both readings she picked up the present and it’s possible the present changed. She didn’t give me a time line though. But at first I wasn’t sure if I was feeding her info. The second time I called, I didn’t tell her anything and she picked up so much without my saying anything. She is also a really funny and sweet lady.

Neutral (mostly positive predictions)

Abigail
Aisha
Albany
Aliza
Anastasia
Bastet
Bathsheba
Becky
Betsey
Dottie
Drusilla
Effie
Felix
Honey
Indio
Jaiden
Jeremiah
Leah
Nina
Pascala
Petunia
Rika
Riley
Rosanne
Savannah
Tajah
Victor

Terrible

Blaze – she just took info I gave her and went off of that.
Claire – she told me he would contact me within 3 days. Um, nope.
Delphine – she just got things completely wrong from the outset.
Eamon – he is a scripted reader based on feedback from others.
Jesse – such a fairy tale reader. Don’t trust her as having any ability at all.
Logan – just no connection at all.
Shelley – no connection at all.
Shyla – no connection at all.
Tara – she made several predictions and none came to pass in any way. She asked questions for information both times I spoke with her.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 12:42:12 AM by flora0250 »

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Summary of Readings
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 01:07:24 AM »
Thanks for this .

I liked delight too - nothing has passed yet as timeline date later but she was same outcome as the heavy hitters

josh34

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 02:19:17 AM »
I would say that if Mattie is picking up the same thing more than once, in different readings, then it's not about "if" it'll happen, but "when".

Offline flora0250

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 10:13:02 PM »
I would say that if Mattie is picking up the same thing more than once, in different readings, then it's not about "if" it'll happen, but "when".

Thanks ... I hope. She has in every reading told me that I will definitely hear from him again. She has been consistent in that something will be really coincidental about the timing. She keeps saying there’s another man around me but there totally is. Not. Absolutely no one.

She has told me several times too that my POI feels badly about how things were left. That he has regrets or feels guilty or something like that. Which is something that has been told to me repeatedly by other top advisors (Divine Love, Shelly, even Queen of Cups way back but not recently - a few others). Is that something that’s standard - like a line? That your ex feels so badly about how he / she left things that they’re not sure how you’ll react? Even Aries - who missed the mark on timing also if what she predicted ever comes to pass - said he felt badly - that he wasn’t completely honest with me but eventually I would have a communication that made things clearer. Skye predicted I would have clarity by August. . Rosedreams said a couple times as well - “it looks like there was something you were right about.”  Mattie said at one point I would “call his bluff” on something. She said that for the future. But when we ended things ... it was part of the conversation that I did that ... actually a couple times. She hasn’t mixed up past and future with anything else though.

I don’t know. I hope you’re right and it’s just time and letting things play out.

It’s funny to me I seem to get the same messages from different advisors that seems specific to my situation but I always have this nagging feeling that maybe those are just standard things that they tell everyone who is calling about reuniting with an ex.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 01:07:13 PM »
Coming back to say Skye was right in Sept being a big month for me - she saw forward movement in my job and I did apply for a new position... also felt like I got myself much more centered and grounded last month. Feel like I’m on a better track. She said Sept would be a big month for me and I can honestly say it was in terms of focusing on myself and my work as she predicted I would.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2019, 06:20:41 PM »
Skye has gotten 2 predictions for me as well!
I find her a bit all over the place, but overall I like her!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2019, 01:10:46 AM »
I don't see Kisha in your list. Have you ever read with her and if so, can you please share your experience?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2019, 01:29:55 AM »
I don't see Kisha in your list. Have you ever read with her and if so, can you please share your experience?

Hi there .... was intending this particular post for just CA psychics readers. I did read with Keisha / Aries Intuition both by phone and e-mail... let me see if I can find where I wrote about her ... http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,726.msg98485.html#msg98485 not sure if that links to my feedback on her but if not I think it should be close ... it was 9/23/19 under the Aries Intuition thread.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2019, 01:35:02 AM »

I definitely think she can be all over the place and maybe not necessarily stay on topic as to what you were asking about but ... if she’s right I’m okay with it! Kind of funny because we as clients can get bent out of shape if reader doesn’t stay on topic or answer the question we’re calling about but I don’t imagine the ones that are gifted have much of a choice of what they are being given or shown. So if she’s off topic but right maybe I’m okay with that! Maybe it just means she’s given what she knows about something and doesn’t want to further waste your time or money - or could be she’s not getting what you’re asking about but she’s getting some other into.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2019, 01:40:52 AM »

Hi there .... was intending this particular post for just CA psychics readers. I did read with Keisha / Aries Intuition both by phone and e-mail... let me see if I can find where I wrote about her ... http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,726.msg98485.html#msg98485 not sure if that links to my feedback on her but if not I think it should be close ... it was 9/23/19 under the Aries Intuition thread.

Thanks Flora! Very similar to my experience. However, she was great in picking up the past and current feelings but the re connection predictions never happened (and it does not seem to happen). Thanks!

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2019, 02:03:04 AM »

I definitely think she can be all over the place and maybe not necessarily stay on topic as to what you were asking about but ... if she’s right I’m okay with it! Kind of funny because we as clients can get bent out of shape if reader doesn’t stay on topic or answer the question we’re calling about but I don’t imagine the ones that are gifted have much of a choice of what they are being given or shown. So if she’s off topic but right maybe I’m okay with that! Maybe it just means she’s given what she knows about something and doesn’t want to further waste your time or money - or could be she’s not getting what you’re asking about but she’s getting some other into.
I completely agree, seems that so many expect more of a psychic than what they are capable of (either in that moment or at all)

Einstein was a genius but didn't perform at that level every moment of every day (or there would be no secrets of the universe)
Tiger Woods-great player but had off days
If you have researched psychic phenomena, the sheer fact that some can "do it" on demand is pretty amazing.

For those looking for a possible distraction and some insight- read a book called "Extraordinary Knowing by Elizabeth Mayer". Kind of an amazing story behind the book and explains a pretty good amount of things regarding psychic abilities from both scientific and metaphysical perspectives.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 01:05:36 AM by RPLguy »

Offline Joey910

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2019, 09:05:45 PM »
I just would like to say a  BIG THANK YOU for everyone that had posted on this thread. These are all very valuable insights and reviews. No bashing, drama and paranoia. Now for my summary:

Mattie- The last time, I read with her was 10 weeks ago. Predicted a job change- it happened on October 9th. Still waiting for POI coming around - timeline is  November 2019. Accuracy on past and present is 95% ::: predictions is 80% due to some timelines missed but she more often times rarely give one.

Walter- He talked too much when he is giving details of his visions. He Knows without me telling him I’ve met someone new.
He was able to remote view the house I just purchased- structure and location- on a California hill near the lake. Very good with past and present- accuracy is 75%:::predictions is at 70%.

Talbot- you need to give her at least 20 minutes but when she connects, it will be in accurate details. Past and present are correct. Predictions still pending.

Skye- Agreed..she is all over the place but she got 2 predictions correct for me as well with POI.

Ayce- Mattie Jr. but lower price. 3 predictions correct on POI, timing was off by 3 days. Still waiting for the pending ones.

Offline HappE

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2020, 08:29:01 PM »
Joey910,

Any updates on your predictions from Ayce?  I read with her recently on psychic source.  She was dead-on with current situation, I am hoping her predictions come to pass too but they are months down the road.

Offline simsim

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2020, 03:13:05 AM »
wow you spoke to lots of people,,, ,thanks for sharing your experience!

i only spoke to 3 people on CP;

TARA: i think she focus on astrology, she gave me couple of predictions from her cards. asks way too many questions... prediction still pending because reading is new
ISABELLA: accurate about the now, and had couple of predictions that came to pass and picked up random stuff that turned out to be true.
BEN: he only asked for a name and question and picked up on everything! no questions and doesn't fish for anything... i found him extremely gifted.,, predictions still pending because reading is fresh!.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2021, 12:53:37 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has had any more updates and/or predictions happening or happen since this thread started?

anything