Author Topic: Kassie vs Autumn Rivers  (Read 3849 times)

Offline lovelacetito

Kassie vs Autumn Rivers
« on: June 03, 2020, 11:19:27 PM »
Kassie vs Autumn Rivers..Who do I trust ? They gave opposite  outcomes

pfizer

Re: Kassie vs Autumn Rivers
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 03:35:06 AM »
kassie is not good at relationship reading, especially when the love is not strong & not mature. she is not an empath, she just doesnt pick up feelings if it is not strong
autumn rivers i tried her before; she was wrong for me.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 04:27:21 AM »
Thank you

kassie is not good at relationship reading, especially when the love is not strong & not mature. she is not an empath, she just doesnt pick up feelings if it is not strong
autumn rivers i tried her before; she was wrong for me.

Offline Thalou

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2020, 09:19:53 AM »
Kassie Kai, was wrong for me twice. Autumn River, I really dont know what to say about her, I also feel she has no empathic skills she is a plain card reader, she picked some things right, but still I felt she missed major parts of his personality thus couldnt explain his behavior.
I think the best card readers on Bitwine is Miss Ann & Angel Readings, they both nailed down my pois personality very accurately. Prediction wise though I stick to those strong empaths, such as ST & Ari.
Rares Mandare is also good with cards.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2020, 09:21:29 PM »
I asked Kassie a very simple question once. Will X reply to my message? Not when, or what will they say... just yes or no. She said yes. He never, ever replied. Even a non psychic person without tarot or any tools had a 50/50 chance of being right. I also don’t  like her for other reasons I won’t bore you with.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2020, 11:57:01 AM »
I tried kassie once and she was wrong for me as well. She assumed I was single so based her answer on that and I had to inform her I'm not and then she switched her response around and then even that was wrong  ::) she's a no for me

pfizer

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2020, 05:26:41 PM »
Yes, and how can people left super good reviews on her Bitwine Profile. Dont get it really. Since, kassie always delivered things without compassion and cold. I dont mind if its right, but its wrong too. The thing is that she gave me negative predictions many times, and i felt bad about it after the reading. I felt worse. But, then it turned out to be inaccurate. Felt upset but felt relieved because she was wrong since the prediction was negative.

I also tried autumn rivers, none of the prediction came to pass. So I really dont get the hype of these psychics.

kassie has been right for me like 80% on business issues; so yes i am one of them customers left good reviews  ;)

pfizer

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 12:27:43 AM »
oh it doesnt matter to me
afterall it's my connection with that specific reader.
same as tarot manhattan; i think most people here didnt have good experience with her; but she has been 90% accurate for me including time frame.
but it's still good to see different people's sharing.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2020, 06:24:17 PM »
Both Kassie Kai and Autumn Rivers has been right for me..

They predicted my existing POI won't be commital and they also predicted a new man coming into my life.

Autumn Rivers gave out the new man as "king of pentacles" down to earth hardworking etc while kassie kai says "you'll know it's him at first glance"

anything