Author Topic: For entertainment only  (Read 1090 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

For entertainment only
« on: June 24, 2019, 11:05:46 PM »
This grinds me on a daily basis .

CP for example won’t give me a refund from a reading I stayed on the line for , for 2 minutes and I hung up after that because I knew we didn’t connect. Those 2 minutes cost me $30! I might as well have taken $30, danced around it and eaten it .

“ it’s for entertainment purposes “ they keep saying .

So tell me this... if it’s all for entertainment... why can they charge $4 a minute for one entertainer , and $15 a minute for another entertainer ?

Is it because one adds more glittering adjectives to their readings so people feel like they’re being told a story ? Or they’re perfectly skilled at using alliteration to make an inspiring , inspirational and important reading ( see what I did there?)

No , it’s because some of these psychics are genuinely gifted and therefore charge more .

But I can’t get money back for 2 minutes ?

Geez,

Anyone else want a lap dance ? I charge $30 for 2 minutes. Will talk dirty to you in the form of adjectives and metaphors for extra tips

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: For entertainment only
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 11:08:08 PM »

CP for example won’t give me a refund from a reading I stayed on the line for , for 2 minutes and I hung up after that because I knew we didn’t connect. Those 2 minutes cost me $30! I might as well have taken $30, danced around it and eaten it .

So tell me this... if it’s all for entertainment... why can they charge $4 a minute for one entertainer , and $15 a minute for another entertainer ?

Is it because one adds more glittering adjectives to their readings so people feel like they’re being told a story ? Or they’re perfectly skilled at using alliteration to make an inspiring , inspirational and important reading ( see what I did there?)

No , it’s because some of these psychics are genuinely gifted and therefore charge more .

Geez,

Anyone else want a lap dance ? I charge $30 for 2 minutes. Will talk dirty to you in the form of adjectives and metaphors for extra tips

I know you’re joking, but keen totally started as one of those pay to flirt type places. I’ve thought about it to pay off my psychic bills lol

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 11:11:58 PM »

Geez,

I know you’re joking, but keen totally started as one of those pay to flirt type places. I’ve thought about it to pay off my psychic bills lol

Haha, I’ve done it before , not gonna lie. Made it through one phone call and that was enough for me . Spent my hard earned $13 on a big Mac and a McFlurry .

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 11:35:50 PM »

Geez,

Haha, I’ve done it before , not gonna lie. Made it through one phone call and that was enough for me . Spent my hard earned $13 on a big Mac and a McFlurry .

Hmmm I could use a McFlurry right about now lol

anything