Author Topic: Down again  (Read 3164 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Down again
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2019, 11:26:20 PM »
Wow guys , I didn’t expect such a response. I was definitely in a dark place last night , and been feeling pretty miserable today. Over what ? A guy who hasn’t offered me anything more than sex? Who said that that’s all he wanted? It’s because these top readers have all been saying the same thing.

It will become more . And I didn’t believe yona when she said he’d be back in the first place , yet here we are , miserable again after I let him back in my life after 5 months of silence .

I have a feeling deep down he does actually want more but is scared of commitment . But that shits no good for me . I want commitment and I want to be happy .

Why  am I doing this to myself ? Because I want that connection with him and i convince myself if he gives me that time , he’ll feel it too.
Fuck sake . I am a very stupid girl.

You're not stupid...you have a big heart.  Unfortunately, it makes us susceptible to people who take advantage.  You deserve better and will find better..whatever his reasons may be for not committing to you are not your problem..remember that.  And it's also his loss.  HUGS!

Perfectly said!!!

I think a lot of us have big hearts and I know below my deep dark black heart lol is an optimist who wants and believes in true love. We just need to learn to guard our hearts better but still keep that optimism. But you are def not stupid, never forget that.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2019, 11:58:39 PM »
I was thinking last night back to last summer.
And I was miserable . My poi and I had split in May and I waited and held on all summer and I was painstakingly miserable .
I didn’t enjoy my time at all and i spent my life wishing it away so we could talk .

We did get back together November and split December . And I was doing ok until we started talking again in May and now we are friends with benefits . The crazy thing is I was calling about a new guy back in January, and they kept bringing him back up and saying he would be back. I was adamant he want . But hey . He’s back lmao .

Now all the heavy hitters are saying it’s more than sex etc but it isn’t yet and I’ve been sitting here for a week feeling miserable again. And you know what ? It hit me.

I am NOT wasting another summer being miserable over a guy. This is my LIFE and things will either work out or not .

Right now , I’m letting go and don’t care . I’m done . His loss right ?

This summer is going to be the best yet. Fuck him. ( literally or not literally let’s see ) haha

ladya

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2019, 02:08:59 AM »
And I was miserable . My poi and I had split in May and I waited and held on all summer and I was painstakingly miserable .
I didn’t enjoy my time at all and i spent my life wishing it away so we could talk .

We did get back together November and split December . And I was doing ok until we started talking again in May and now we are friends with benefits . The crazy thing is I was calling about a new guy back in January, and they kept bringing him back up and saying he would be back. I was adamant he want . But hey . He’s back lmao .

Now all the heavy hitters are saying it’s more than sex etc but it isn’t yet and I’ve been sitting here for a week feeling miserable again. And you know what ? It hit me.

I am NOT wasting another summer being miserable over a guy. This is my LIFE and things will either work out or not .

This summer is going to be the best yet. Fuck him. ( literally or not literally let’s see ) haha

good for you! life is too short to waste waiting around. If it's meant to happen itll happen. Might as well be doing something enjoyable in the meantime (i know easier said than done LOL). but if you ever need someone to talk to or vent I'm here.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2019, 02:11:02 AM »

good for you! life is too short to waste waiting around. If it's meant to happen itll happen. Might as well be doing something enjoyable in the meantime (i know easier said than done LOL). but if you ever need someone to talk to or vent I'm here.

Thank you ❤️❤️

anything