Author Topic: No Energy after readings  (Read 833 times)

WinterElf

No Energy after readings
« on: July 02, 2019, 02:09:59 PM »
I am so sorry for the people I do chat with personally for not being as talkative.  I dont even have the energy to text and it is much easier to just type. Even when my POI was talking last week, my answers were short with him on the phone because  I am mentally exhausted.  We ended up fighting and he blocked me for the first time ever. I dont know if we will ever talk again but will update you all later. 
I have been tired after readings and also just being sad.  I dont know why getting a reading makes me feel antisocial, depressed, and drained.  I literally feel better after praying with psalms and saying the lord's prayer but it takes energy for me to even do that but once i do, i am back to normal. 

my rent is due in a day and i am very short on it and i dont know what to do .... and i dont have energy to go out for my part time job either.  But yah be careful with these psychics.  Stick to a few if you cant quit...  Some led me down the path of thinking my POI was talking to other women when he wasnt and it put a negative cloud over my interactions with him. They say it is for entertainment purposes but some will outright tell you to leave that person or dont be silly etc and that is real world advice that can Really affect their client.  It can cause problems in their lives.  My poi got so angry when i believed the psychics and went behind his back to ask one of his friends about someone and he ended up being right and i was wrong and i feel silly for letting fear rule me like that.

The psychic who said stuff like find evidence etc kept flipping her story .  Even if your POI is seeing someone else, going to a psychic makes it worse.  It can end the relationship before it even develops because of the extreme fear of a 3rd party. 
If I had not gone to psychics, I feel I would have been in a relationship now. Most of the fights I had with POI was started from believing the negative readings or having this nervous energy of waiting for a prediction to pass.  I pray to God that he can heal me and heal this relationship.  I hope it is not too late. Ugh so sleepy.  This is all I will say about my POI now and even friends and real life have noticed how i dont talk about him to them anymore because no one can really give you advice about your relationship except for you.

Some of the people I went to for advice had bad motives.. These ex friends  Idont talk to anymore. One gave me bad advice so that I could go on a date with him instead.  Another was jealous that I was close to a happy relationship and told me that me having a bf is like hell freezing over (she started being this mean when a guyfriend said i was beautiful and then said she was unattractive ... and even when i tried to defend her... she still hated me after that)... another had a crush on my POI that I had no idea about.  But other times I got good advice from trusted friends.

I blame myself most of all though.   :'( :'( :'(
I am just tired. This is not a pity and poor me post, this is A WARNING to stop asking about 3rd parties and looking for shadows where there arent any. 
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 02:21:04 PM by WinterElf »

Offline Cteebaby1

Re: No Energy after readings
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 02:20:28 PM »
I absolutely agree! My POI and I would be in a better position had it not been for my anxiety over the future and what’s to come! For here on out I’m letting go and letting God period! And praying helps so much o swear ! God can make a way out of nothing and turn the relationship around. I’m going to start back praying myself and if u ever need a real person to vent to that can relate message me and we can talk . Even right now we can talk

anything