Author Topic: IMAGINE  (Read 1218 times)

Offline tiredofitall

IMAGINE
« on: June 22, 2019, 06:41:57 AM »
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 06:29:20 AM by tiredofitall »

Offline happyk

Re: IMAGINE
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 06:50:40 AM »
Exactly!! I now believe if they love you there's absolutely nothing that would stop them from being then with you. I'd have moved a mountain for my POI and I'm little lol. I wasted a lot of time on him but not anymore, I'll be happy to hear from him but I don't care anymore. If they don't do what we would do for them, they're definitely not worth it.

I'd suggest reading the book Why Men Marry Some Women and Not Others. And I'm not trying to be sexist or saying we should all marry and settle but the book explains how women who want marriage settle for nothing less. If someone comes in their life and they don't have a common goal, they move on.

So, if we're looking for love (not saying everyone is) let's not settle for anyone who's offering anything less. Right after breakups, I've what's felt like that's the end of the world but eventually, I'm better than ever and over the guy. I hope we're all able to find that strength sooner than later.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 09:12:26 AM »
Exactly!! I now believe if they love you there's absolutely nothing that would stop them from being then with you. I'd have moved a mountain for my POI and I'm little lol. I wasted a lot of time on him but not anymore, I'll be happy to hear from him but I don't care anymore. If they don't do what we would do for them, they're definitely not worth it.

I'd suggest reading the book Why Men Marry Some Women and Not Others. And I'm not trying to be sexist or saying we should all marry and settle but the book explains how women who want marriage settle for nothing less. If someone comes in their life and they don't have a common goal, they move on.

So, if we're looking for love (not saying everyone is) let's not settle for anyone who's offering anything less. Right after breakups, I've what's felt like that's the end of the world but eventually, I'm better than ever and over the guy. I hope we're all able to find that strength sooner than later.

Preach!!!  I have been saying this here for months lol

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 08:56:24 PM »

Yea but I guess we all have to have our epiphany. no matter what others say to you, you won't listen to it if you're not ready. all part of our destiny i guess.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 01:01:21 AM »

Yea but I guess we all have to have our epiphany. no matter what others say to you, you won't listen to it if you're not ready. all part of our destiny i guess.

Very true and I too learned that the hard way

anything