Author Topic: I need help guys... :/  (Read 13824 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: I need help guys... :/
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2019, 02:02:53 PM »
Emailed Yona and asked if I could have an emergency update she said I’d have to wait til August/September. I tried getting a hold of Gaylene too. This sucks so bad. I feel like God hates me and like I can’t catch a break. I cried and cried so hard yesterday to the point where I was contracting a lot.

You asked for help. The consensus from people here was to stop getting readings and focus on yourself and your baby. A reader isn't going to make him want a relationship. Stop getting readings. STOP GETTING READINGS. It's selfish of you to be spending money on them when you will need diapers, clothing, etc for this baby. I totally get your upset and hormonal, but no matter what a reader tells you, you won't be satisfied until he takes action and a reader can't make something happen.

I agree!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2019, 02:09:00 PM »
Yes! Babies are so expensive. If you are having money problems please, please stop getting readings. Not to mention it is just not good for your mental state. Why don’t you have a heart to heart with the baby’s dad? This is also his child, and regardless of your relationship, he should be involved in your health and well-being so that his child’s health and well-being will be addressed.

Also, you have posted several times that Yona has never been accurate with you and you did not enjoy her readings, also you said Gaylene was plain wrong for you in the past. Before you throw them more money, think about what they’ve accurately predicted. If it’s nothing significant, you are just going back to them to hear what you want to hear, and that is not good for you or your little family. Please try to reach out to someone in your real life for help.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2019, 03:09:12 PM »
I agree, you need to find peace within and stop getting upset over this man. Psychics can only help so far they are not GOD, you have free will, he has free will , everyone has free will. You will never know what the true outcome is going to be. You are about to receive a miracle in your life which is your baby. Not this man. Take care of YOU and your baby!!!!!! DO not waste another dime on a psychic they will also get conflicting answers when your mental state is down. YOU GOT THIS GIRL!!!! trust me you are muchhh stronger than you think.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2019, 03:45:54 PM »
Yes! Babies are so expensive. If you are having money problems please, please stop getting readings. Not to mention it is just not good for your mental state. Why don’t you have a heart to heart with the baby’s dad? This is also his child, and regardless of your relationship, he should be involved in your health and well-being so that his child’s health and well-being will be addressed.

Also, you have posted several times that Yona has never been accurate with you and you did not enjoy her readings, also you said Gaylene was plain wrong for you in the past. Before you throw them more money, think about what they’ve accurately predicted. If it’s nothing significant, you are just going back to them to hear what you want to hear, and that is not good for you or your little family. Please try to reach out to someone in your real life for help.

Gaylene has been more accurate for me this time around when I ask for general readings. Stuff she’s been seeing have been coming to pass. Something work related just came to pass so that’s the only reason I am holding on to her predictions because certain things have actually happened. Yona, I think her older readings from 2015 on are starting to pass, so that’s why I gave her another shot. She even said in a reading 2017 is be moving, related to love life, she saw stork/blessings? Maybe that was the baby? Even Barbara4846 gave predictions last year I feel are starting to come to pass this year. That’s why I am holding on. I don’t post updates so that’s my fault sorry.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2019, 03:47:50 PM »
Emailed Yona and asked if I could have an emergency update she said I’d have to wait til August/September. I tried getting a hold of Gaylene too. This sucks so bad. I feel like God hates me and like I can’t catch a break. I cried and cried so hard yesterday to the point where I was contracting a lot.

Girl you need a reality check! Not another reading! Save your money for the baby!

I know it’s so hard! Trying to break the addiction and I fear the unknown.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2019, 04:04:46 PM »
I agree with ST...you need to just be strong for your baby and not let anyone upset you this much..no man is worth it, I promise, and the money could be so much better spent on you and the baby.

ST, just curious, how long did it take you to stop getting the urge to call psychics...I ask because I still get a reading here and there (not NEARLY as much as I used to) and want to just stop completely, but I feel i go through a withdrawal when I cold turkey lol. 

Offline lp1111

« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2019, 04:26:49 PM »

Gaylene has been more accurate for me this time around when I ask for general readings. Stuff she’s been seeing have been coming to pass. Something work related just came to pass so that’s the only reason I am holding on to her predictions because certain things have actually happened. Yona, I think her older readings from 2015 on are starting to pass, so that’s why I gave her another shot. She even said in a reading 2017 is be moving, related to love life, she saw stork/blessings? Maybe that was the baby? Even Barbara4846 gave predictions last year I feel are starting to come to pass this year. That’s why I am holding on. I don’t post updates so that’s my fault sorry.

Oh ok, I see! That makes sense then why it’s hard to cut the readings out; I hope my statement didn’t come off as too judgmental. I am just a fellow mother and I hate to see you suffering, especially to the point that it is affecting your baby. I truly hope you can find some closure and peace that allows you to, for the time being at least, cut out readings and enjoy this new blessing.

josh34

« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2019, 04:39:14 PM »
I don’t use Snapchat much, but I believe if it gave you the option to add him, you may may have accidentally deleted him. Try adding him and then see if you can send him something.

I think this is the case, because if they delete you, they will actually still be "on" your friends list. So if it's asking for you to add them, then you must have deleted them, from your side. I'm sorry you're going through this. Stay positive <3 (:

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2019, 04:59:08 PM »
Hi @catlover,

Just going to echo the thoughts of others who have urged you to stay strong for you and the baby and NOT go on any calling sprees... even with advisors who you think 'may' be somewhat accurate. It's a money drain and can just add to confusion and anxiety if you are not in a grounded space to begin with. Also, since you are in touch with the dad, I agree with whomever suggested you talk to him. He'll tell you where he's at with a lot more accuracy that even the best psychic. Unless he's an out-and-out liar, but I didn't get that from your posts and I also think if that's the case your own intuition will be telling you.

Also, if you are caught up in hopes and expectations about how he will feel in the future... please try to let go of that and accept what is in the present. No psychic will be able to guarantee anything for you and you are far better off basing your decisions on what's really in front of you and not a possibility down the line.

Good luck and stay strong. You have a lot of support on here and I think the guidance is pretty consistent -- take care of you.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2019, 04:44:12 PM »
I agree with ST...you need to just be strong for your baby and not let anyone upset you this much..no man is worth it, I promise, and the money could be so much better spent on you and the baby.

ST, just curious, how long did it take you to stop getting the urge to call psychics...I ask because I still get a reading here and there (not NEARLY as much as I used to) and want to just stop completely, but I feel i go through a withdrawal when I cold turkey lol.

It took me a LONG time to lose the urge...years! I actually closed my Keen account for about two years. But in the back of my mind I was still wondering about past predictions and what those readers would say about other things that came up. Then when I started back up in 2012 the urge was much stronger than it had been before. In 2013 I tried to stop cold turkey and was not able to quit. I realized then I had to do it gradually. I slowed down some in 2015 but then picked back up in 2016 when my job became stressful and my ex was being weird. It took 2 more years after that before I finally lost the urge. It helped when I finally cut all ties with my ex because suddenly I just didn't care to hear about him anymore. I asked about two other guys and those predictions didn't come true either. It got to a point where I just felt flat while getting a reading and really found it almost humorous to hear the same old BS. All the excitement went away. I think it was a change in perspective more than anything. I stopped believing that they could really predict anything and when I made up my mind about that then the emotional high really faded away.

I still have urges to shop compulsively but I have cut way back on that too.

yea I can see how that would work, kind of a slow weaning off type of thing.  You get bored with the whole process.  And it's so true, hearing the same BS from them becomes almost laughable.  I asked about a second guy too and was told all the same stuff..he's my soulmate, we will end up together.  SMH.  I also, in the beginning, would get sort of a high after a reading, but it's at the point now when I do get one, I just feel stupid for spending the money.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2019, 04:03:32 PM »
Hi CatLover I just stumbled across this post of yours, so maybe a bit late posting. I'm really sorry to hear of your situation but glad that the father of the baby is supporting you and I hope you're getting enough support from family and friends also.

My advice to you even though it's difficult is to really try and see how long you can go without having readings. I know it's tough, but think of your baby and the necessities he/she is going to need and your bond with the baby when they come. I spent thousands myself and nothing came of it and some people on here have been very lucky and reconciled with their exes or had multiple opportunities with guys. I would try to let this go and focus on the things and be around the people that make you feel good and if this man wants to be around you and with you then it will be no matter what but for now just keep as distracted as you can and less stress for you and the baby inside of you which you both don't need coming from this situation and these readings. I do really hope you're okay and I wish you all the best of luck and if you're a first time mum then good luck with motherhood. I agree with other posters slowly wean off, go from like, 10 a week down to 3 and so on.. Eventually you will begin to realise that readings are not worth it.

I don't want to put a dampener on people but lots of people have said that psychics are good at validating but many struggle to get the actual outcomes correct so trust in your gut whatever it has to say and believe what you feel is right.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2019, 05:30:07 PM »
Hi CatLover I just stumbled across this post of yours, so maybe a bit late posting. I'm really sorry to hear of your situation but glad that the father of the baby is supporting you and I hope you're getting enough support from family and friends also.

My advice to you even though it's difficult is to really try and see how long you can go without having readings. I know it's tough, but think of your baby and the necessities he/she is going to need and your bond with the baby when they come. I spent thousands myself and nothing came of it and some people on here have been very lucky and reconciled with their exes or had multiple opportunities with guys. I would try to let this go and focus on the things and be around the people that make you feel good and if this man wants to be around you and with you then it will be no matter what but for now just keep as distracted as you can and less stress for you and the baby inside of you which you both don't need coming from this situation and these readings. I do really hope you're okay and I wish you all the best of luck and if you're a first time mum then good luck with motherhood. I agree with other posters slowly wean off, go from like, 10 a week down to 3 and so on.. Eventually you will begin to realise that readings are not worth it.

I don't want to put a dampener on people but lots of people have said that psychics are good at validating but many struggle to get the actual outcomes correct so trust in your gut whatever it has to say and believe what you feel is right.

Hi thank you for reaching out! I think I am done for now. Which will hopefully mean I’ll stop completely. I have definitely been reflecting on everything and you’re right. Nobody has ever gave me a solid prediction on an outcome. I just have to continue doing what I feel is best for me. I’ve been praying, affirming, and meditating and I feel really good! These readings have been a roller coaster ride.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2019, 05:35:40 PM »

Hi thank you for reaching out! I think I am done for now. Which will hopefully mean I’ll stop completely. I have definitely been reflecting on everything and you’re right. Nobody has ever gave me a solid prediction on an outcome. I just have to continue doing what I feel is best for me. I’ve been praying, affirming, and meditating and I feel really good! These readings have been a roller coaster ride.

You're welcome. It's great to hear that you have made some progress and you feel better within yourself already as that's what life is all about. Keep doing what you're doing and being positive and things should work out whichever way they want to. Best of luck with everything  :)

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2019, 08:11:13 AM »
So here’s a little mini update. Had two somewhat negative readings back to back on 7/7. Didn’t let it bring me down but still felt like shit. Prayed, meditated, journaled, did everything I could think of to get myself out of my mini funk. As my day was ending.. I received a friend request from him on Instagram. I know that’s not a huge deal. But I was like wtf?? Readers made it sound like I’m shit to him. Going to stay away from readings for a bit. I see more progress when I work on myself. Internally that is.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2019, 08:15:28 AM »
So here’s a little mini update. Had two somewhat negative readings back to back on 7/7. Didn’t let it bring me down but still felt like shit. Prayed, meditated, journaled, did everything I could think of to get myself out of my mini funk. As my day was ending.. I received a friend request from him on Instagram. I know that’s not a huge deal. But I was like wtf?? Readers made it sound like I’m shit to him. Going to stay away from readings for a bit. I see more progress when I work on myself. Internally that is.

Well let's hope that this friend request leads to something special for you both and you get the predictions you wished for. Readings mess with your head you get told all sorts of different answers and positives and negatives, focus on your gut feeling of the situation and keeping positive the more you shift your focus away from him the more typically he will prick his head up lol.

anything