Author Topic: Who is the most brutally honest, no sugarcoat reader that has been right?  (Read 6746 times)

Offline dascallie

Seeking sanity!

I want to drive through the diametrically-opposite mixed readings I've gotten.

I'd like suggestions on any "no-holds-barred, hard medicine truth" psychics that any of you have experienced that has proven solid accuracy in this.

Examples of those that said no contact:

-MillStarr (Keen)

-Angels Guidance (Keen)

-Michelle Grey (Bob Olson site--is she also Michelle Answers on Keen?)

--Shining Through (Keen)

Examples of those that say he will contact:

Marin (CP)

Gina Rose (CP)

Uli (CP)

Sacred Path (Keen)

Gaylene (Thirdeyelive)

Psychic Will (own site)

The Gifted Messenger (keen)

Skye (CP)

Raina (CP)

(I pay close attention to the ones that say no contact, because the truth is, it's been 10 months--and if I had to say who was right at this point, I'd have to give them the win..however some of the others predicted a further off contact, others predictions have come and gone.)

Offline hope36

Been 10.5 months for me since he broke it off, zero contact. Here's my list:

No contact as far as they can see:
Arthur (PS)
Rita Berkowitz

Didn't know / didn't pick up poi in the general read:
Psychic Ari (bitwine)
Miss Ann (bitwine)
Gia Reed (own site)

Will get contact and positive outcome - timeframe has passed with no contact:
Petunia (CP)
Jaiden (CP)
ItalyShawn (keen / own site)
Empathic Ted (keen)

Will get contact, but it wont go anywhere - timeframe pending/no timeframe given:
Cheri Mancuso (own site)
Leanne Halyburton (own site)
Matilda (own site)
Rosa Derriviere (own site)

Will get positive contact (timeframe pending), he'd want to come back in -- BUT outcome is unknown or reader couldn't see what happens or thinks i wont take him back or i have choices:
Yona Farrell
Lady P (own site)
Bridgette (PS)
Kira (keen)
DianaShoshone (bitwine)
CindyS (bitwine)
Kisha (clairvoyantchat)
Tara (CP)

Will get contact, positive outcome - we'll work things out, but it will be a hard road for us (timeframe pending):
Rachel Marie (bitwine)
Mattie (CP)
Delphine (CP)
Fallon (bitwine)
Narnia (PS)
Dino (Etsy and bitwine)

Poi and I will get married, we are soulmates, twinflames, adam and eve, we are meant to be and we will live happily ever after (total fairytale):
Cheyanne (CP)
Anastasia (CP)
Blaze (CP)

There's probably more to the list, i'll edit if i remember!
Most of the pending time frames are before Oct, so at least i'll know before the end of the year!
Been almost a year now, whats another half?! lol!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 03:30:17 PM by hope36 »

Offline dascallie

LOLOL

You cracked me up on the "We will get married, soulmates, twin flames, Adam and Eve" ...

Anastasia (CP) also told me we'd get "married" (I guess this 10 months with zero contact is just him saving himself up the very best of him so he can be a real super-de-duper loving husband to me!)

Offline happyk

Been 10.5 months for me since he broke it off, zero contact. Here's my list:

No contact as far as they can see:
Arthur (PS)
Rita Berkowitz

Didn't know / didn't pick up poi in the general read:
Psychic Ari (bitwine)
Miss Ann (bitwine)
Gia Reed (own site)

Will get contact and positive outcome - timeframe has passed with no contact:
Petunia (CP)
Jaiden (CP)
ItalyShawn (keen / own site)
Empathic Ted (keen)

Will get contact, but it wont go anywhere - timeframe pending/no timeframe given:
Cheri Mancuso (own site)
Leanne Halyburton (own site)
Matilda (own site)
Rosa Derriviere (own site)

Will get positive contact (timeframe pending), he'd want to come back in -- BUT outcome is unknown or reader couldn't see what happens or thinks i wont take him back or i have choices:
Yona Farrell
Lady P (own site)
Bridgette (PS)
Kira (keen)
DianaShoshone (bitwine)
CindyS (bitwine)
Kisha (clairvoyantchat)
Tara (CP)

Will get contact, positive outcome - we'll work things out, but it will be a hard road for us (timeframe pending):
Rachel Marie (bitwine)
Mattie (CP)
Delphine (CP)
Fallon (bitwine)
Narnia (PS)
Dino (Etsy and bitwine)

Poi and I will get married, we are soulmates, twinflames, adam and eve, we are meant to be and we will live happily ever after (total fairytale):
Cheyanne (CP)
Anastasia (CP)
Blaze (CP)

There's probably more to the list, i'll edit if i remember!
Most of the pending time frames are before Oct, so at least i'll know before the end of the year!
Been almost a year now, whats another half?! lol!

😂😂

Offline alphabetsoup

"Poi and I will get married, we are soulmates, twinflames, adam and eve, we are meant to be and we will live happily ever after (total fairytale):
Cheyanne (CP)
Anastasia (CP)
Blaze (CP)"

this is shocking to me, (and interesting) Blaze seems like one of the more brutally honest psychics, she told me negative things about every relationship I asked about, so far she's been right.

Offline hope36

"Poi and I will get married, we are soulmates, twinflames, adam and eve, we are meant to be and we will live happily ever after (total fairytale):
Cheyanne (CP)
Anastasia (CP)
Blaze (CP)"

this is shocking to me, (and interesting) Blaze seems like one of the more brutally honest psychics, she told me negative things about every relationship I asked about, so far she's been right.

Maybe she didn't connect with me - i got zero validations, she straight up said we were soulmates and are destined to be together..that am the only one on his mind, etc etc. I actually hung up in less than 4 minutes and got a refund.. lol

Edit: Listened to the 4minutes again, she said by mid-June he'd reach out, be apologetic, and that we will be together. Nope, nada!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 10:51:44 PM by hope36 »

Offline alphabetsoup

wow! Thanks Hope!

Offline HornetKick

Cheyanne (CP)
Anastasia (CP)
Blaze (CP)

Whoa Adam and Eve? I don't believe I've ever heard that one.

Offline hope36

Cheyanne (CP)
Anastasia (CP)
Blaze (CP)

Whoa Adam and Eve? I don't believe I've ever heard that one.

Lmao. I was being overly dramatic. No one actually said that 😂