Author Topic: Have You Ever Told Your POI You Had Readings About Them? Confirmed Anything?  (Read 3731 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Just Curious - has anyone ever straight up told their POI that you have had a reading about them either asked questions to verify if the readings were true?

If so, how accurate were the readers?

I did this with one guy who turned out to be my friend - I told him exactly what a reader said he would do (this was Venus from CP) and he said WOW she was exactly right! LOL

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Just Curious - has anyone ever straight up told their POI that you have had a reading about them either asked questions to verify if the readings were true?

I did this with one guy who turned out to be my friend - I told him exactly what a reader said he would do (this was Venus from CP) and he said WOW she was exactly right! LOL

Never ever ever!

Offline Sparkle002

Never ever ever!

Lol! I did with POI#1 and he said he was interested lol

I don’t care lol

ladya

Never ever ever!

I don’t care lol

I’m like this too lol. I’ll say it I don’t care. People around me know I’m into this stuff. I’m pretty open about this stuff. I wouldn’t care if someone read me. It would make it easier for them to understand me. Psychics have helped me navigate situations and not everyone is able to convey what they feel into words or when you get into a fight with someone it’s helpful to see their side of things. People only tend to see things from our perspective which is human nature but sometimes the other person feels a certain type of way and a small change in our behavior or how you say things can make a huge difference.

ladya

Another thing is until I can verify what the psychic is saying is true I don’t really believe them. They have to gain my trust. Unless Its strongly aligned with my gut feeling, I need some verification of what they’re saying is true.

Offline Sparkle002

SAME!! LOL

But wow I totally agree with this! If someone could read on me to get a better understanding of me - Im all for that lol

Never ever ever!

I don’t care lol

I’m like this too lol. I’ll say it I don’t care. People around me know I’m into this stuff. I’m pretty open about this stuff. I wouldn’t care if someone read me. It would make it easier for them to understand me. Psychics have helped me navigate situations and not everyone is able to convey what they feel into words or when you get into a fight with someone it’s helpful to see their side of things. People only tend to see things from our perspective which is human nature but sometimes the other person feels a certain type of way and a small change in our behavior or how you say things can make a huge difference.

Offline Sparkle002

Oh wow! I never thought about it like that - but Im sure you're not the only one though ;)

I havent told my POI (or previous POIs) on every reading, but questioned some specific things that they have told me lol

Yeah I need that confirmation from reality - usually I do see things unfold without having to ask of course (actually like 95% of the time) but those other things they say that I cant confirm with my eyes, Ill ask some sort of way or just come out and say "Look, this psychic said you are a liar, is that true?" And then they lie hahahah

But I guess some ppl may think it is in an invasion of privacy - OH WELL

Another thing is until I can verify what the psychic is saying is true I don’t really believe them. They have to gain my trust. Unless Its strongly aligned with my gut feeling, I need some verification of what they’re saying is true.

I've been the opposite. I have believed everything a psychic has told me because to me they are gifted so they ''must'' know better than I do. I now realize I have been putting them on a pedestal and that is not good. Gifted or not, at the end of the day they are human like us and they won't be able to connect always or to have all the answers.

As for the question of the topic, I don't think I would dare to tell POI all the readings I've got on him. It would send me into a spiral of anxiety just awaiting his reaction 😂. I would love to be able to confirm the feelings part though to see if the reader was correct.

P.s. I've sent you a PM, ladya.

ladya

Oh wow! I never thought about it like that - but Im sure you're not the only one though ;)

I havent told my POI (or previous POIs) on every reading, but questioned some specific things that they have told me lol

Yeah I need that confirmation from reality - usually I do see things unfold without having to ask of course (actually like 95% of the time) but those other things they say that I cant confirm with my eyes, Ill ask some sort of way or just come out and say "Look, this psychic said you are a liar, is that true?" And then they lie hahahah

But I guess some ppl may think it is in an invasion of privacy - OH WELL

I've been the opposite. I have believed everything a psychic has told me because to me they are gifted so they ''must'' know better than I do. I now realize I have been putting them on a pedestal and that is not good. Gifted or not, at the end of the day they are human like us and they won't be able to connect always or to have all the answers.

As for the question of the topic, I don't think I would dare to tell POI all the readings I've got on him. It would send me into a spiral of anxiety just awaiting his reaction 😂. I would love to be able to confirm the feelings part though to see if the reader was correct.

P.s. I've sent you a PM, ladya.

Hahah same usually It comes out naturally but somethings they say i side eye im like idkkkk let me investigate LOL

Offline Sparkle002

SAME

Offline Sparkle002

Congrats on the engagement! :)

So does that mean you opened up to him about getting readings about him?

BTW I didnt know Tara was a top reader! wow I kept seeing negative stuff on her thread lol

For me, I get readings mainly to know whats coming up in my life, some of it anxiety but most because I wanna be entertained (bad habit but hey lol)

I’m in a relationship with my poi (got engaged actually) and I had many negative readings about him from “top” readers (Tara, Rachel Marie, Autumn Rivers) that I had to open up to ease my anxiety. With his help, I no longer have the urge to get readings, actually cancelled my one with Yona recently.

Offline Jeninmd2

My current POI was predicted to come into my life in several readings with the same reader months before I actually became friends with him. The reader gave me a few pieces of information about him - the things that I could not verify on my own I asked him about one night after a few too many drinks and found out the reader was correct. I was a little embarrassed admitting I get readings, but alcohol helped that lol - and because these were general readings I didn’t have to admit that I sometimes get readings specifically about him in addition to the general readings - I’m still not ready to admit to that, but maybe one day lol

Offline Sparkle002

Wow thats powerful.

I think Ive seen on the board where some folks mentioned how readings actually made their relationship troubled - Im wondering if it was because things were going good and the readers would say something negative and then the POI would be confronted, then causing issues that werent there? hmmm
Sometimes things are actually going good but our own insecurities can haunt us...deep

Thank you Sparkle! And yes, I told him honestly that I got a lot of readings and these were the specific ones that were worrying me when I felt like I was struggling. I realized I was taking the word of a psychic and amplifying small fights rather than focusing on the situation and “facts” that were in front of me.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
My current POI was predicted to come into my life in several readings with the same reader months before I actually became friends with him. The reader gave me a few pieces of information about him - the things that I could not verify on my own I asked him about one night after a few too many drinks and found out the reader was correct. I was a little embarrassed admitting I get readings, but alcohol helped that lol - and because these were general readings I didn’t have to admit that I sometimes get readings specifically about him in addition to the general readings - I’m still not ready to admit to that, but maybe one day lol

Was that Yona?

Offline Jeninmd2

Was that Yona?

Yep!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans

Was that Yona?

Yep!

I hope my top up is good!

And I hope she sees someone new for me