Author Topic: The slippery slope of readings...  (Read 2090 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

The slippery slope of readings...
« on: June 19, 2019, 10:12:09 AM »
I have spent so much money in the past 2 years with this on and off relationship with my POI.  Well all though in the off time i got myself out there to meet new people, the good ole poi would linger in my thoughts.  Spiritually i know its not over and he will pop in again but i can honestly say i am ready for someone new. 

I realized i lived life fine before i was flushing my hard earn cash down the toilet with readings so i need to stop now.  Plus do you seriously want to be told what's going to happen only for it not to play out that way? Sighh who would have ever thought that one time with a psychic was going to be such a hard habit to break.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 02:55:06 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline Dreamer23

Re: The slippery slope of readings...
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 10:59:28 PM »
I don't believe anything good comes out of having readings. Anything at all. If something is good, it's only temporary.

If your relationship is good, you don't need to go to a psychic. Only those relationships that are confusing (on & off, mixed messages) are the ones that bring people to psychics. These relationships are toxic and usually the people are narcissists or sociopaths, or have commitment issues. These relationships are a money magnet for psychics.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 11:22:06 PM »
I don't believe anything good comes out of having readings. Anything at all. If something is good, it's only temporary.

If your relationship is good, you don't need to go to a psychic. Only those relationships that are confusing (on & off, mixed messages) are the ones that bring people to psychics. These relationships are toxic and usually the people are narcissists or sociopaths, or have commitment issues. These relationships are a money magnet for psychics.

Agreed!  Never felt the need to consult a psychic until that first guy who played with my head

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2019, 12:30:47 AM »
Exactly if it wasn't for the on again off again i would have never hit this spiral.

Offline happyk

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 01:23:52 AM »
Exactly if it wasn't for the on again off again i would have never hit this spiral.

Girl, let him go. I have a feeling you'll be meeting sometime really really soon. Trust me. 😉

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2019, 01:40:16 AM »
I need a time frame and don't give the free will line or time is fluid.  Otherwise i want my refund. 😜

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2019, 02:43:38 AM »
I need a time frame and don't give the free will line or time is fluid.  Otherwise i want my refund. 😜

I say next week. Watch what i tell you 😌

Offline persephone

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2019, 02:48:33 AM »

I see Monday or Tuesday   😉
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 02:53:11 AM by persephone »

Offline happyk

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2019, 02:50:28 AM »

I see Monday  😉

Thank you, Sister witch.

Offline persephone

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2019, 02:50:32 AM »

I see Monday or Tuesday  😉

Offline persephone

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2019, 02:51:34 AM »

I see Monday  😉

Thank you, Sister witch.

You’re welcome Sister Witch!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2019, 03:02:32 AM »
I'll make sure to report back.  It better be good. I don't want to have a gloom and doom man come into the picture.

Offline happyk

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2019, 03:40:45 AM »
I'll make sure to report back.  It better be good. I don't want to have a gloom and doom man come into the picture.

Two words for ya-- FREE WILL.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2019, 03:46:57 AM »
It is all going to work out....just trust your gut and go live your life <3

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2019, 10:37:00 AM »
Thank you guys.  I will let you all know how it goes.  The weird thing is i don't believe anyone saw someone knew come into the picture.  🤔 

Not sure if when you call specifically asking about someone if they bother to look at the future in general or just things between you two.  Maybe someone out here knows.  I'm hoping its because they were looking into what was going on with my poi others wise I'm afraid none of these readers are any good.