Author Topic: Deleting my readings  (Read 1397 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Deleting my readings
« on: June 18, 2019, 05:37:18 AM »
So I have been recording my readings, like many of you, for better tracking and accuracy.

However I really want to move on from this man and situation despite my trusted readers telling me he’ll be back.

If you were in my shoes, would you delete your readings as a way to move on?

I would like to forget at this point do I can see deleting them as being therapeutic but on the other hand it’s cool when I look back and I’m like, “OMG so and so was right!”

What do you guys think?

Offline nam789

Re: Deleting my readings
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 10:31:55 AM »
 Hi I have deep feelings for a friend of mine and I was sure there was more between us then at work I was gifted a hefty playstore voucher which I put on purple ocean. To cut a long story short every reader pretty much gave me a fairytale ending saying he has deep feelings for me and will break up with his abusive girlfriend this spring/summer. He has since proposed to her and they're planning their dream wedding.

I found it therapeutic to delete all my readings as a way of moving on and I'm hoping I don't fall back into the fairytale nonsense of purple ocean. Sometimes I wish that I'd kept the readings when I'm feeling down but they were wrong so had to go.

Good luck.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 12:00:14 PM »
Personally, I would delete the readings that were obviously total flops/fairytales, but keep the ones from the more respected readers who had been relatively accurate for me - reason being is that part of the reason I read and also branch out and try new readers during binges is to see who is accurate for me over a longer term - kind of a mini scientific experiment of sorts to see who I can trust the most in the event that I want a reading in the future. Without some sort of transcript to go back to, I would never be able to look back over the long term to re-evaluate. And without being able to do that, it’s just a bunch of wasted $$$...

But this is just me and my opinion! If deleting everything would be the only way you can totally move past this guy then definitely do it!!!  Whatever you have to do to heal yourself!

Good luck with whichever you choose! :)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 12:11:23 PM »
Btw Somethingbetter, I just want to say I love all of these questions/thoughts you are posing to the board!  I am a fairly new member and I guess that’s why I have a lot to say on every topic so far lol - hopefully my constant chiming in isn’t detracting from anyone else’s experience - feel free to put me in my place and tell me to shut up if it does please lol!!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 11:26:24 PM »
Btw Somethingbetter, I just want to say I love all of these questions/thoughts you are posing to the board!  I am a fairly new member and I guess that’s why I have a lot to say on every topic so far lol - hopefully my constant chiming in isn’t detracting from anyone else’s experience - feel free to put me in my place and tell me to shut up if it does please lol!!

Thanks Jen! I’m back on this horse after falling off it years ago, and being older and seeing things happen I think I am interested in the board not just for reviews but also to debate and learn mystical esoteric things from each other’s experience.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 11:27:55 PM »
I’ve decided to keep the readings. They aren’t from fairytale readers, they’re very reputable and the readings are bleak lol. I think I will keep them one as a reminder that I deserve better and two so I can have that aha moment if someone is right.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2019, 07:50:25 AM »
I’ve decided to keep the readings. They aren’t from fairytale readers, they’re very reputable and the readings are bleak lol. I think I will keep them one as a reminder that I deserve better and two so I can have that aha moment if someone is right.

Smart. I too keep them for "one day"
But the way off stuff, straight to the trash! Lol

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2019, 06:53:05 AM »
I have actually deleted my whole account, at one time.