Author Topic: Things you do that readers don’t pick up on  (Read 1795 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Things you do that readers don’t pick up on
« on: June 16, 2019, 07:14:40 PM »
This is something I’ve been wondering about for awhile. If there is something you do, perhaps in secret, do you feel a reader should pick up on that? Do they? Do they and not mention it?

I’ll give an example. I have practiced candle magic for many years. Just a part of my culture. I have NEVER had a reader mention it to me before even though the results I get align with their predictions.

I would think a reader would see it, tell me it’s helping, don’t do it, whatever but no one has. So do they see and not mention it or do they not get it at all?

Another example, I have a couple of terrible coping strategies for anxiety. No one has gotten that. Maybe Cookie the closest.

I mean, I don’t expect a reader to say, “hey, Jane, I see you bite your toenails, knock it off.”

But do you think readers intentionally avoid things? Do they skip over what doesn’t matter? Or is it the most likely scenario which is they don’t see it?

And I’m gearing this question more towards no tools/clairvoyant type readers.

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Things you do that readers don’t pick up on
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 08:34:27 PM »
Not sure but I've been to readers who want me to give them a specific question for them to look in on.  I wonder if its so them can focus on that specifically and not pick up additional things that you aren't asking about.  That would be my thinking on it.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 12:36:03 AM »
There are hugely important parts of my life that no psychic ever picked up on. Even when I asked questions related to it they couldn't see it or understand what I was talking about. I think there are many things they just don't see. The things they DO see seem almost random sometimes.

Agreed. They don’t see it understand.

Yet they get random things 🤷🏻‍♀️

ladya

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 02:00:29 AM »
There haven't been many but there have been a few that have picked up on things like this. Way I am, habits, etc. I rem one time i was really big into manifesting and someone picked it up that they saw me manifesting. I feel those kinds of things are hard to get from reading with someone one time. Its usually when they've gotten used to your energy, the deeper they are able to get.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 02:18:43 AM »
There haven't been many but there have been a few that have picked up on things like this. Way I am, habits, etc. I rem one time i was really big into manifesting and someone picked it up that they saw me manifesting. I feel those kinds of things are hard to get from reading with someone one time. Its usually when they've gotten used to your energy, the deeper they are able to get.

That’s cool Ladya! Maybe because I don’t necessarily have regular long time readers since I jumped off the wagon for so many years, but no one has seen my little secrets or got my idiosyncrasies. Cookie has, to an extent. But more so on the psychological/why I see you act this way side.

I hope some someday some yells at me in a reading, “quit picking at your cuticles!” Lmao.

Cookie still hasn’t remote viewed what I’m wearing when we talk :( lol.

You’re right, it’s probably about becoming familiar with your energy.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 02:20:01 AM »
Not sure but I've been to readers who want me to give them a specific question for them to look in on.  I wonder if its so them can focus on that specifically and not pick up additional things that you aren't asking about.  That would be my thinking on it.

Makes total sense! Why deal with the non important stuff right?

Offline Clarita

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2019, 07:32:50 AM »
 Psychics can pick up on all sorts of information about a persons character and behaviours but they have to be careful to not upset their client or cause an angry or defensive reaction. Often in a reading a client is in denial about the situation and is super sensitive emotionally ready to be angry or cry. A Psychic has to pass on information without further upsetting or angering the client so its a tricky thing. A Psychic then can tend to pick through the information coming in and pass on whats relevant or the client is ready to hear. Many clients are upset or angry and can lash out and damage the Psychics reputation. Even holding grudges for years ..more than 10 years in some cases as I saw today on these boards. (amazing to hold a grudge that long but it clearly happens)  So, a Psychic is trying to pass on information but not lead you on (if they are honest) and not upset you or waste your money or time (if they are ethical). Those that are not ethical will pad out readings as some of you reading this well know.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2019, 11:29:20 AM »
Psychics can pick up on all sorts of information about a persons character and behaviours but they have to be careful to not upset their client or cause an angry or defensive reaction. Often in a reading a client is in denial about the situation and is super sensitive emotionally ready to be angry or cry. A Psychic has to pass on information without further upsetting or angering the client so its a tricky thing. A Psychic then can tend to pick through the information coming in and pass on whats relevant or the client is ready to hear. Many clients are upset or angry and can lash out and damage the Psychics reputation. Even holding grudges for years ..more than 10 years in some cases as I saw today on these boards. (amazing to hold a grudge that long but it clearly happens)  So, a Psychic is trying to pass on information but not lead you on (if they are honest) and not upset you or waste your money or time (if they are ethical). Those that are not ethical will pad out readings as some of you reading this well know.

So, I assume you're a reader?

Offline Clarita

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2019, 11:34:25 AM »
HI! :-) no! why? Because I know how it goes with them in their job? No, its just knowledge I picked up over the years from talking to so many :-)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2019, 02:55:46 PM »

This was my question too, Fidget.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2019, 03:03:19 PM »

I wasn’t talking about things that upset a caller though. I was talking about run of the mill things to show you they connect. Like the tongue in cheek example I gave.

Someone just posted that Leanne Halyburton picked up an upset stomach and nausea and when the customer got the reading, she was just out of surgery and feeling nauseous.

That is what I meant. Validations. Like Cookie threw out a random prediction that was specific to me and I instantly knew what she meant, it wasn’t general, but something I do.

I just find it fascinating when they do either a specific reading or a general and maybe miss personality quirks, habits, whatever.

Nowhere in my post did I mention anything that would upset a caller. Would a reader go into talking about how a caller is mean to their coworkers or something? No, they want repeat business.

And frankly, I wouldn’t care if a reader said something to upset me. They don’t make or break my day.

I meant it as a funny question: do they pick up on things that you do.

Offline persephone

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2019, 03:49:49 PM »

I’m pretty sure she is a reader LOL!!!

Offline Clarita

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2019, 05:52:23 PM »

I’m pretty sure she is a reader LOL!!!
I had my first online reading in 1996 before Google existed. I have a lot of experience with having psychic readings.