Author Topic: Readings that stop at a certain time in the future  (Read 1217 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Readings that stop at a certain time in the future
« on: June 08, 2019, 09:21:22 PM »
So lately it seems my go to’s (Kira, Kisha, Cookie) can’t see anything about my relationship past Sept.

Kira literally told me, “For some reason I can’t see what happens for you after Sept.”

I even think Yona’s big prediction for me happens around the same time. I wonder if something predestined is meant to happen around then and no one can see around it.

Anyone ever have a similar experience?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Readings that stop at a certain time in the future
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 06:45:29 PM »
Bumping this

Anybody have readers who cannot see beyond a certain point?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 07:04:29 PM »
This has happened to me.

Yona’s readings and top ups all stopped at the same point . She thinks it’s because they don’t want me to see who I end up with and make the choice myself.

Only recently has one person been able to tell me who I’ll end up with. And I’m not sure if that will happen.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 07:13:09 PM »
This seems to be a pattern for Yona lol. I don’t know if she does it intentionally or she really can’t see past that point. Which seems weird to me because she doesn’t believe in free will so shouldn’t she know where things are going by that point? Lol Yonas belief system kind of confuses me. She should be able to see what choice I make I would think.

Would you mind me asking who picked up who you’ll be with? You can PM me if you want.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 03:11:47 AM »
I wonder the same thing, especially with Yona.

I just had a reading with her (third reading) and no new information really is given. It’s small bits and pieces of the initial reading she gave me last year with a little more detail on certain areas. For example, I had a top-off in November and she mentioned a meeting or interview coming up and I said I had no idea what it could be - she thought maybe an evaluation at work since I was newer at the place I’m working at now. She assumed within the next 6 weeks or so from November that that would happen.
The other day, that was the first prediction to come about and she says it’s talks and discussions with a large organization that’s confirmed in writing afterwards.
Still not really sure what this is about... just newer information on the things she’s already mentioned. The first two readings mentioned a trip which I didn’t know what they were talking about but that trip is now booked. It’s weird because they didn’t mention this trip this reading and I’m unsure if it’s because I now know of the trip and it’s booked or because the rest of the stuff comes after - which that doesn’t really make sense so who knows haha

But relationship wise, it’s still the same two people coming up and predictions not happening...

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 04:30:47 AM »
I wonder the same thing, especially with Yona.

I just had a reading with her (third reading) and no new information really is given. It’s small bits and pieces of the initial reading she gave me last year with a little more detail on certain areas. For example, I had a top-off in November and she mentioned a meeting or interview coming up and I said I had no idea what it could be - she thought maybe an evaluation at work since I was newer at the place I’m working at now. She assumed within the next 6 weeks or so from November that that would happen.
The other day, that was the first prediction to come about and she says it’s talks and discussions with a large organization that’s confirmed in writing afterwards.
Still not really sure what this is about... just newer information on the things she’s already mentioned. The first two readings mentioned a trip which I didn’t know what they were talking about but that trip is now booked. It’s weird because they didn’t mention this trip this reading and I’m unsure if it’s because I now know of the trip and it’s booked or because the rest of the stuff comes after - which that doesn’t really make sense so who knows haha

But relationship wise, it’s still the same two people coming up and predictions not happening...

This is my fear. I have my top up on Wednesday, two months almost to the day since my first reading. I planned to do 3-6 months between readings but since something out of left field happened I figured I needed more help.

So I’m worried it’s too soon and I’ll get a jumble of info that just elaborates in my first reading.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 10:47:32 AM »
I have this happen with Yona and I actually take it to the next level of crazy and start worrying that maybe I’m going to die or something lol :-\. It stresses me out BAD on many different levels...