Author Topic: Worst day so far  (Read 1836 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Worst day so far
« on: June 07, 2019, 02:05:46 AM »
I went to therapy, which helped, but now I’m a heaping sobbing mess.

I felt antsy and had a reading with Anne. Bad idea, she just made me feel worse and literally contradicted herself a few times in the reading.

I have a reading scheduled next week with Yona. Honestly I feel like canceling it and trying to drink/cry my way through this.

They’re probably all wrong anyways. Even Yona and Cookie.

This has been an awful day.

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Worst day so far
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 02:08:29 AM »

I felt antsy and had a reading with Anne. Bad idea, she just made me feel worse and literally contradicted herself a few times in the reading.

I have a reading scheduled next week with Yona. Honestly I feel like canceling it and trying to drink/cry my way through this.

So sorry to hear this...I hope you feel better soon!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 02:09:51 AM »
I’m sorry 😞 I’ve been feeling pretty awful myself. These psychics don’t help. For me, they’ve kept me hanging on to someone who obviously doesn’t care one way or another about me, which has made it so much worse. Easier said than done, but try to do things that help you move on. Hang out with friends maybe! Make yourself get out and off these psychic hotlines!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 02:10:05 AM »

So sorry to hear this...I hope you feel better soon!

Thank you, Sparkle.

I’m just mad at myself. I got off this psychic ride for years, and now here I am, back on.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 02:15:33 AM »
I’m so sorry to hear this.

It will get better in time , it’s just we have to ride out this long and dark, lonely road.

I’ve been there , that was me last year . I’m stronger now but it took many, many months to get there .

Thousands of dollars later , I’m still no better off in my love life . I stopped calling and was happy, then the guy I used to call about reappeared and sent me on a spiral - I don’t even know why, I don’t feel that yearning for him like I used to - so I keep telling myself , why am I calling?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2019, 02:18:09 AM »

I'm so sorry. I've been there myself. I don't read about the ex anymore. I don't believe anyone regarding him. I still get readings, but general and I'm refocusing on my career. Relationships suck and I can't even trust my own choices in men. I think it's best I'm alone for a while.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2019, 02:46:33 AM »

I'm so sorry. I've been there myself. I don't read about the ex anymore. I don't believe anyone regarding him. I still get readings, but general and I'm refocusing on my career. Relationships suck and I can't even trust my own choices in men. I think it's best I'm alone for a while.

I think at 32 I’m ready just to be alone period.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2019, 02:48:02 AM »
I’m so sorry to hear this.

It will get better in time , it’s just we have to ride out this long and dark, lonely road.

I’ve been there , that was me last year . I’m stronger now but it took many, many months to get there .

Thousands of dollars later , I’m still no better off in my love life . I stopped calling and was happy, then the guy I used to call about reappeared and sent me on a spiral - I don’t even know why, I don’t feel that yearning for him like I used to - so I keep telling myself , why am I calling?

Isn’t it funny how men always reappear as you’re moving on?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2019, 02:55:18 AM »

I think at 32 I’m ready just to be alone period.

Lol...I'm 52 with 2 kids. Alone isn't that bad. At least there's no drama and I get the remote. 😆

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2019, 03:32:54 AM »
I’m sorry 😞 I’ve been feeling pretty awful myself. These psychics don’t help. For me, they’ve kept me hanging on to someone who obviously doesn’t care one way or another about me, which has made it so much worse. Easier said than done, but try to do things that help you move on. Hang out with friends maybe! Make yourself get out and off these psychic hotlines!

We will get through this 🙂

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2019, 03:35:22 AM »

Thanks Fidget. You’re totally right. General is the way to go. I’m just more mad at myself that I got off this crazy train for years only to be back on.

I have my top up with Yona next week then I’m done.

PS your ex is a fool for letting you go.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2019, 07:52:48 PM »

I’m so sorry  :(  I can relate to feeling disappointed in myself for even trusting psychics to begin with. Even with Yona, who has been great, I worry that I can’t trust certain positive upcoming predictions that I can’t see coming true the way she sees them - and it keeps me in a pattern of constant anxiety and low self-esteem by clinging to a guy who is always giving me mixed signals.  I’m smart enough to know I should just walk away but it takes me a very long time to actually give up, and I hurt myself and look like an idiot in the process.

I hope for all our sakes we find peace and happiness, even if it’s only within ourselves.

anything