Author Topic: My Dream Team  (Read 3873 times)

Offline Sparkle002

My Dream Team
« on: June 05, 2019, 04:00:37 AM »
For those of you who have been following me, or my story - I want to share my *DREAM TEAM* with you.

*DISCLAIMER* Who works for me may not work for you ;)

I just wanted to share the readers who have like been so spot on with me. This is for both positive and negative predictions. Not sure if it was noticed, but its almost rare that I post any predictions that didnt happen as predicted. Now there have been several things that have been predicted that havent or wont happen, but they were so minor and insignificant that I didnt post or make a fuss about it. Most of these readers got some BIG OL hits for me. And whats nice is that there is Synchronicity between them. It seems like when they are all in sync (or most) the prediction will happen.

Most (if not all) Say the same or similar predictions regarding events in my life. Where one doesnt give detail the other will. Or where one doesnt give info on one thing, the other will. Its like a puzzle I put together to get a snapshot of my LIFE.

On one hand, I wish ppl could have a good connection with their readers, but on the other - it can cause a true addiction (so think about being addicted when readers are always wrong for you, imagine how it is when they tend to be right (this includes negative and positive predictions)

So here is my SECRET RECIPE (by favorite order): These readers have been like 80% right for me (at the lowest) but closer to 90% overall

-Yona - Storefront (spot on with random predictions)
-Indio (CP)/Cookie (TIE) - KEEN (both are good with details - depending on how long you stay on)
-Delores - CP (good with details - depending on how long u stay on)
-Queen of Cups - KEEN (good with current and feelings)
-Kisha (Aries Intuition) - KEEN
-Venus - CP
-Celeste - CP (Spot on with ultimate outcomes)
-Tajah - CP (can be good with timing)
-Golden Dawn Tarot - KEEN (will break down the specifics to a situation, can see outcome consistently)
-Leanne Halyburton - Storefront (spot on with random predictions)

Special recognition - Sherrilyn- Storefront and Mattie (CP)

The newest Ive tried in the last year was - Anastasia (CP)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 10:20:47 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: My Dream Team
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 04:15:21 AM »
Thanks for this Sparkle! I love following your posts. I definitely agree with you on Kisha/Cookie/Anne. Particularly Kisha and Cookie for actual predictions. Even though Anne has given me correct predictions I totally understand her literally being short term in the moment type of reader.

I am new to Yona but I was very impressed. I will probably do a write up of my April reading in a bit and then discuss more after my top up next week.

Thanks for putting all this info out there!

For those of you who have been following me, or my story - I want to share my *DREAM TEAM* with you.

I just wanted to share the readers who have like been so spot on with me. Not sure if it was noticed, but its almost rare that I post any predictions that didnt happen as predicted. Now there have been several things that have been predicted that havent or wont happen, but they were so minor and insignificant that I didnt post or make a fuss about it. Most of these readers got some BIG OL hits for me. And whats nice is that there is Synchronicity between them. It seems like when they are all in sync (or most) the prediction will happen.

Most (if not all) Say the same or similar predictions regarding events in my life. Where one doesnt give detail the other will. Or where one doesnt give info on one thing, the other will. Its like a puzzle I put together to get a snapshot of my LIFE.

On one hand, I wish ppl could have a good connection with their readers, but on the other - it can cause a true addiction (so think about being addicted when readers are always wrong for you, imagine how it is when they tend to be right (this includes negative and positive predictions)

So here is my SECRET RECIPE (by favorite order): These readers have been like 80% right for me (at the lowest) but closer to 90% overall

-Indio (CP)/Cookie (TIE) - KEEN (both are good with details - depending on how long you stay on)
-Venus - CP
-Golden Dawn Tarot - KEEN (will break down the specifics to a situation, can see outcome consistently)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 11:01:42 AM »
Thanks so much for sharing! 

One of my goals in trying different readers is to do exactly what you said - form a "dream team", so that I can fill in details or events that others might not pick up on and get a complete picture.  As I think you know, Yona is my top reader as well - I have tried a few others on your list although I am still letting more time pass to see if they work for me consistently or not, and I will probably try a couple you have on there that I haven't tried yet (like Delores).  If they work for me, great, if not, that's fine too - but it's nice to have some suggestions as to where to start looking lol! 

I really enjoy following your story as well, and also really appreciate the effort and detail you put into your posts  :)

Offline lp1111

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 12:46:20 PM »
I had a reading with Yona in April too, and she told me to wait until August to call back for a reading. Is the top up just an update to your previous readings so can be done more often?

Thanks for this Sparkle! I love following your posts. I definitely agree with you on Kisha/Cookie/Anne. Particularly Kisha and Cookie for actual predictions. Even though Anne has given me correct predictions I totally understand her literally being short term in the moment type of reader.

I am new to Yona but I was very impressed. I will probably do a write up of my April reading in a bit and then discuss more after my top up next week.

I just wanted to share the readers who have like been so spot on with me. Not sure if it was noticed, but its almost rare that I post any predictions that didnt happen as predicted. Now there have been several things that have been predicted that havent or wont happen, but they were so minor and insignificant that I didnt post or make a fuss about it. Most of these readers got some BIG OL hits for me. And whats nice is that there is Synchronicity between them. It seems like when they are all in sync (or most) the prediction will happen.

-Venus - CP

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 02:45:36 PM »
Yep thats exactly what it is.

Usually the very first reading is the overarching reading. The first one I got was the one with the Crystal Ball. Then I got the top ups.
Then I would go back to the Crystal ball.

I had a reading with Yona in April too, and she told me to wait until August to call back for a reading. Is the top up just an update to your previous readings so can be done more often?

-Venus - CP

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 03:12:04 PM »

Usually the very first reading is the overarching reading. The first one I got was the one with the Crystal Ball. Then I got the top ups.

Hi Sparkle - just to clarify, do you mean you still alternate every so often between top ups and crystal ball readings with Yona?  I actually made the mistake of not getting the full 1 hour crystal ball reading when I first read with her back in 2015, I only got the 30 minutes, and have kicked myself about that since then.  But I have only ordered top ups since that first reading for some reason (not really sure why, just thought that was what I was supposed to do as a repeat customer).  I just ordered another top up this morning since it takes so long to get an appointment with her, but now I am wondering if I should cancel that and order a full 1 hour crystal ball reading instead?  Do you think it makes a big difference in what is shown/how much detail/what timeframe is shown?  I know she occasionally uses the crystal in my top ups to clarify what she is seeing, but if the regular full crystal reading will show a longer time frame or be more detailed somehow, then I'm gonna switch to that one...

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 03:13:09 PM »
I am doing a top up with Yona because I had a huge material change in my situation that no one saw. Maybe they weren’t meant to...

But my overarching theme was an apology. And when the apology comes there will be a sincere apology with excuses on the other end and that person trying to persuade me to engage with them. I mean it could be a totally different person but based on my latest Cookie readings, I think it’s the ex. So I’m using the top up to fill in details.

I’ll make a post probably today on my Yona reading.

She said my apology and subsequent showdown with that person is predetermined.

and this all happens after a gap in communication. I don’t know how long Yona gauges gaps but she said she could see it in sight. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t think there is any coming back from this. But who knows.

-Venus - CP

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2019, 03:32:47 PM »
Thanks for your posts sparkle!

You give me hope :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2019, 05:03:53 PM »
I am doing a top up with Yona because I had a huge material change in my situation that no one saw. Maybe they weren’t meant to...

But my overarching theme was an apology. And when the apology comes there will be a sincere apology with excuses on the other end and that person trying to persuade me to engage with them. I mean it could be a totally different person but based on my latest Cookie readings, I think it’s the ex. So I’m using the top up to fill in details.

I’ll make a post probably today on my Yona reading.

She said my apology and subsequent showdown with that person is predetermined.

and this all happens after a gap in communication. I don’t know how long Yona gauges gaps but she said she could see it in sight. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t think there is any coming back from this. But who knows.

-Venus - CP

I just scheduled my top up with Yona in July (my first reading was in March). Nothing much has happened thus far and the predictions go out to 2 years. My initial reading focused on my career (ho hum...), so I'm going to see if she can provide any details regarding my love life this time.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2019, 07:08:38 PM »
Yep! Crystal Ball readings you can get anytime. We dont necessarily have to get a Top Up - but most folks do it because its cheaper, just like the 30 min reading - its cheaper.

But I go back and forth between the Top up and Crystal ball....Ive never done the 30 min reading.

Hi Sparkle - just to clarify, do you mean you still alternate every so often between top ups and crystal ball readings with Yona?  I actually made the mistake of not getting the full 1 hour crystal ball reading when I first read with her back in 2015, I only got the 30 minutes, and have kicked myself about that since then.  But I have only ordered top ups since that first reading for some reason (not really sure why, just thought that was what I was supposed to do as a repeat customer).  I just ordered another top up this morning since it takes so long to get an appointment with her, but now I am wondering if I should cancel that and order a full 1 hour crystal ball reading instead?  Do you think it makes a big difference in what is shown/how much detail/what timeframe is shown?  I know she occasionally uses the crystal in my top ups to clarify what she is seeing, but if the regular full crystal reading will show a longer time frame or be more detailed somehow, then I'm gonna switch to that one...

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2019, 07:48:12 PM »
Yep! Crystal Ball readings you can get anytime. We dont necessarily have to get a Top Up - but most folks do it because its cheaper, just like the 30 min reading - its cheaper.

But I go back and forth between the Top up and Crystal ball....Ive never done the 30 min reading.

Interesting!  I would never have thought to do that!  Thanks for the tip, I will try that!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2019, 10:18:26 PM »
Thanks so much for sharing! 

One of my goals in trying different readers is to do exactly what you said - form a "dream team", so that I can fill in details or events that others might not pick up on and get a complete picture.  As I think you know, Yona is my top reader as well - I have tried a few others on your list although I am still letting more time pass to see if they work for me consistently or not, and I will probably try a couple you have on there that I haven't tried yet (like Delores).  If they work for me, great, if not, that's fine too - but it's nice to have some suggestions as to where to start looking lol! 

I really enjoy following your story as well, and also really appreciate the effort and detail you put into your posts  :)

Aw thank you!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2019, 05:20:19 AM »
Delores, Mattie, Venus and Kisha predicted this trip I’m currently on! Delores was the most specific.
This was a pretty huge hit - being that it was so specific who I would go with and the location being “west” and related to “work”. So cool

I read with Cookie a week before this trip and she couldn’t even “see” it lol smh

anything