Author Topic: .  (Read 1896 times)

candiednut

« on: June 03, 2019, 06:18:39 PM »
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 11:43:08 PM by candiednut »

Offline bstalling

Re: Proof that psychics lie
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 07:14:51 PM »
Most psychics don't even have a standard definition of what "Collective Unconscious" is. Does that mean things that WILL happen in the future? I've noticed most have their own ideas of how they work, but how can they really unless they live the lives of the clients they read for? A couple of years ago, she was sure that something would be a sacrifice when it came to changing jobs, but really she was reading my thoughts about the situation. She is capable of seeing the future because she predicted somethin that happened years later about the situation I was calling about. The problem is she can't turn that gift on all of the time--thats where some gifted psychics are dishonest or at the very least delusional about what they can do.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 07:44:01 PM »
I don't think too many of them can tell the difference when they are getting real info vs making something up. That's not to say that they don't lie as well. The problem is when you can't factually verify things it is hard to know at  least until you see how things play out. In my experience even the best readings were about half BS filler or guesses or misinterpretation.

Thats unfortunately true. In this case, she said she "thought he was really going to contact on date X because he wasn't all that mad..." proving that the prediction was just a GUESS. Even though she markets herself differently, as different from "empaths" and even putting down on psychics who are only "empaths".

I'm not only picking on her specifically, I just wanted to point out how dishonest they can be and how misleading readings are. She gave me a very specific date in the prediction as well...like how the heck do you "guess" a specific date? If you're guessing, shouldn't it be more general like "soon" or "far away"?

Did you call her out when you called her again? Straight up tell her she was GUESSING about your situation?

Offline mytruelove

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 07:27:30 PM »
I read with her a few times. Silly me, to know she's only going to put positive feedback or her own spin on her own site.

I too was struck by how confident she was, only to realize it was delusions of grandeur.

She just seemed to want my reading to match her current state of mind. When she was down, my readings and future was much more bleak, when she was in a good mood... so many wonderful things came my way.

I believe out of 5 major predictions, one came true but it was a 50/50 and half of another may come true still.

Expensive lesson to learn.