Author Topic: Infinitestar  (Read 3577 times)

Offline LetItBe123

Infinitestar
« on: June 02, 2019, 05:05:28 PM »
It looks like her thread is deleted? I’ve never seen that happen before. Anyone have updates on her?

Offline bstalling

Re: Infinitestar
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 06:11:25 PM »
Admin can remove threads if the psychic requests it and or makes threats.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 05:15:36 PM »
It looks like her thread is deleted? I’ve never seen that happen before. Anyone have updates on her?

Yes, strange her thread has been deleted. I read with her only once around a month ago. So far she's been accurate.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 10:32:18 PM »
She had good reviews, not sure why it was taken down? Or the original creator took it down?

Yes, strange her thread has been deleted. I read with her only once around a month ago. So far she's been accurate.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 12:32:33 PM »
I just read with her last night, she is pretty good at picking up details but I am not sure about the reading just yet.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2020, 11:36:20 PM »
Any updates?

Offline court1130

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2020, 12:25:42 AM »
I liked her and she seemed to pick up current energies that I could validate right away. So much so, I extended the call and ended up talking with her for about 45 minutes, maybe more. I think she has a gift for sure.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2021, 10:23:26 PM »
My first reading with her was OK, she sounded sweet and while nothing that she predicted has come to pass, I cannot say she wasn't accurate as things could still turn around... although I was supposed to be in full time employment by now, which I am not, and things she predicted about my POI haven't happened either, and I am hoping they won't as they were not positive at all.   ;D
Anyway, my issue with INFINITESTAR is that during our second phone call, she was incredibly rude and nasty to me for no apparent reason. I am always super nice to everyone, even if I do not think we have clicked - if that is the case, I would just politely end the conversation. Infinitestar was probably having a rubbish day and had to take it out on someone? She got frustrated after I had asked about a job I am applying for, she HANG UP and BLOCKED ME? I was shocked. How very rude and unprofessional of her. I emailed Keen to have my positive review of her removed (which she ASKED FOR - I know - I am an idiot for writing it but genuinely believed she was sweet...). The fact she asked for a review should've been a red flag I guess, and I was really upset when she just hang up on me and was so rude for no reason. Ugh. I really hope she wasn't right about my POI either, as he has just asked for exclusivity.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2021, 03:27:47 PM »
There is a thread on her and she is known for hanging up the phone on the people.

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4885.15.html

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2021, 04:00:55 PM »
Thank you, I will check it out. Only found this thread, not sure what I did wrong. xx

anything