Author Topic: Gina Marie1  (Read 4513 times)

Offline nancy

Gina Marie1
« on: May 31, 2019, 06:01:51 PM »
Beware of Gina Marie1, she is totally fraud. 

Offline sawthelight

Re: Gina Marie1
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 06:26:52 PM »
I agree..I tried her years ago.  don't remember much except she seemed fake.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 06:53:28 PM »
https://bewarekeenbashers.wordpress.com/category/uncategorized/

She is on the bashers list, too... I stopped reading with her ages ago since she got upset with me saying I take things too seriously with my man and made me feel like crap for saying something to him. She ended this explosion by saying he has a lot going on but wants a life partner and that I was making things too heavy.

After not reading with her for months, I recently received some free minutes. Curiosity got the better of me and she remembered my name (probably has notes on me) so when I asked about him she just said he doesn't want anything serious, that he's too focused on money and freedom.

It really seemed like she was getting back at me for going so long without chatting, and emphasized the negative... plus what she said was so generic.

Yes, he is distracted by his job/finances because I told you he has a demanding job where he is on call most of the time. And of course he would want some type of freedom from the demands of everyday life...  geez.

The vibes were just all wrong with her this time around. She got me ages ago with some energy work related stuff, but she also insisted back in October that someone new would be coming in soon with light eyes (which I ignored since I did and do not want someone else; admittedly the only reason I chat is because I tend to be a chronic over-thinker, not because things are particularly dire).

Needless to say there has been no light-eyed person, and a lot of her "guidance" looking back has been based around scare tactics (ie: Tarot Cards will bring negative entities into your life) or come across as emotionally reactive (like when she USED ALL CAPS to ask me WHY I SAID ANYTHING to my man).

Anyway, it is more just the feeling I got from her... definitely felt like vindictive energy.
And after seeing her twice on the basher's list, I'm not surprised. Client beware with this one!

Offline Lisa1111

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 02:09:34 AM »
I have read with her many times and she has been spot on.  She is actually very gifted, direct and generous with free minutes.
As for this bashers list you mentioned, Keen advisors can not rate others Advisors. so I have no idea how any Advisors be on that list??

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 02:33:17 AM »
I have read with her many times and she has been spot on.  She is actually very gifted, direct and generous with free minutes.
As for this bashers list you mentioned, Keen advisors can not rate others Advisors. so I have no idea how any Advisors be on that list??

Advisors can set up member accounts under alias names just like anyone else. They do this and read with other competitor advisors just to rate them poorly.

Offline Lisa1111

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 04:19:23 AM »
Well customers and advisors can not open multiple accounts.  It is one account per user all multiple accounts are verified and can not be opened if one sneaks through it is closed by Keen.  I learned this one the hard way.. It is one account so users can not take advantage of their promotions as I was told.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2019, 10:30:39 AM »
Well customers and advisors can not open multiple accounts.  It is one account per user all multiple accounts are verified and can not be opened if one sneaks through it is closed by Keen.  I learned this one the hard way.. It is one account so users can not take advantage of their promotions as I was told.

What you're supposed to do and what actually happens are 2 different things. I have multiple accounts. Most people on here have multiple accounts. Not one of those accounts have ever been shut down.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2019, 10:37:44 AM »
I have multiple .

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2019, 08:42:23 PM »

Right now as i type there are two psychics on keen logged on into all three of their accounts at once.  In the past some of the biggest bashers were actual keen psychics who created new accounts and would call and leave horrible business to ding a good psychics business. Because they were jealous of the competition and petty AF.  Keen is also aware that there are advisors with multi accounts and said it wouldn't allow it to continue. But seeing now that it costs a good amount of money to be an advisor, and the approval for new advisors is very slow, I don't see that being the case with new ones.

Offline Lisa1111

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2019, 04:54:06 AM »
Another thing since you are bashing my fav. advisor..I asked her about the caps.  She said she has on occasion hit the Cap Locks key while typing and  ALWAYS says
something like sorry for the caps Fat fingers to let her customers know it was not intentional and she never types in all caps.