Author Topic: My storys so far  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Zzib

My storys so far
« on: May 31, 2019, 02:43:59 AM »
Well I started my binge psychic reading out of desperation at the beginning of April, I fell down the rabbit hole and I’m trying to escape.
So far predictions were made for May and the end of the month or May so I can say most of everyone I talked to was wrong about timing and the outcome well I don’t know that yet, but lessons  have been learned

Offline Fidget1028

Re: My storys so far
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 01:30:25 PM »
I hear you. I got some reading since March (not a binge, just a few of the recommended ones). So far nothing has happened with my POI despite positive predictions from Cookie, Mattie, Anastasia, Kisha, Micah, and Gaylene. I've gotten hits on non-relationship stuff, but as far as my POI, NOPE.

A side note, I know people say timing is fluid. My pet peeve is now that we're on the cusp of June, it's ironic that all the predictions are 6, 7, 8, June, July, August or maybe even the Fall. It's no coincidence that we're almost in June and no one is saying February or March. Lmao...OF COURSE it's this summer. Until it's not.

Offline Zzib

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 02:34:46 PM »
I hear you. I got some reading since March (not a binge, just a few of the recommended ones). So far nothing has happened with my POI despite positive predictions from Cookie, Mattie, Anastasia, Kisha, Micah, and Gaylene. I've gotten hits on non-relationship stuff, but as far as my POI, NOPE.

A side note, I know people say timing is fluid. My pet peeve is now that we're on the cusp of June, it's ironic that all the predictions are 6, 7, 8, June, July, August or maybe even the Fall. It's no coincidence that we're almost in June and no one is saying February or March. Lmao...OF COURSE it's this summer. Until it's not.

There are some psychics that said they see contact coming but they don’t see a date yet but they know is soon...

So yeah I’ve noticed that most of them say 2 weeks, and yeah in April they see a 4 or 5 and now they see 6,7 so I don’t know what to believe anymore

josh34

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 04:44:44 PM »

I know that timing can be hard. Mattie has gotten things quite far out thinking they were sooner, and with the whole number thing, it can almost be impossible to pinpoint when something would happen. I'm really sorry you're going through this. I know this has been an incredibly difficult journey for you. I really really hope that, for you, these readers are right and that it'll happen, and happen soon <3 Really sending you my positive thoughts and wishes <3

anything