Author Topic: telling a reader you dont agree  (Read 925 times)

WinterElf

telling a reader you dont agree
« on: May 29, 2019, 11:05:51 AM »
I know i have a problem of going to these readers but over the past decade or so, when I tell them that the prediction didnt come to pass or that I didn't agree because of a situation, it can go two ways.... they either want to explain and talk about free will or they get nasty and laugh at me or bring up  things that they know would hurt me based on telling them my fears during previous readings.... 

People give them too much power because we feel they have a better connection to the spirit world and so we take a lot of abuse just not to upset them.  I called one reader on Keen who was very accurate but she was saying stuff like , " Did i tell you to talk? or be quiet and you are not the one to say anything about this etc It was like she was being aggressive and rude for no reason but she knew that because of her high ratings that she had room to talk to people anyway she wanted.   Her name starts with an O.  That is all I will say because I have found out that there are a lot of readers who check out this forum.

THere are some readers who really want to help  but at the same time, it is not healthy to trust them more than you trust yourself.  I went to a POI about what a few psychics said and he was like WTF?  Are you for real?? What hurt the most was when he called me insane and ended the conversation.  Then those psychics would try to make me feel naive for not taking their word over someone I have known personally for a while.  But I feel more crazy when my friends ask me why I believe a stranger on the phone more than what they say.   

THere are also some people on this forum who report back to the psychics what other people on this forum say in order to get special favor or free minutes.  I said a lot of things out of frustration and anger and hopelessness over the past couple months lol as this is a place for me to VENT. 

I also hate the pressure to always give a 5 star rating on keen.   If you dont give a 5 star rating, the reader will block you... no matter if you felt a connection or not.  They would see a 2 or 3 star rating as hateful.  I rarely give such ratings because I know their livelihood is tied to it but it is not fair for the people looking for a real reading. 

i just dont like how sensitive some of these readers are getting to any form of not agreeing with them and i dont have the best memory but when you bring up a change, they will say didnt i tell you that before?  But i dont remember them saying that and they get so aggressive and defensive about it that i dont disagree with them.

One reader gave me a positive reading for a relationship.  there was a slight change to it and she said, didnt i tell you that there was this issue going on?!  I didnt say anything but i know she did not tell me that or i would have remembered it as it was a HUGE thing.  in 2017 i met a guy who i was sure was the one. it didnt happen and when i called back the psychics who said that it would work out, THEY LAUGHED and said AT LEAST HE FOUND SOMEONE WHO CAN TREAT HIM BETTER and also they said BUT I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN . but actually they didnt tell me it would happen at all as it was not in my notes. 

It is never good when you give away your power to anyone, even if they mean well and want to advise you.  I take full responsibility for following the path that a lot of these psychics have guided me down.  I followed their advice for one particular person for the past six months and now i dont have a relationship with him at all.  i reacted to what they told me and it went really bad with the POI.  i wish i had trusted my own intuition. 

Offline Ninacy

Re: telling a reader you dont agree
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 01:56:55 PM »
An ethical psychic will admit they were wrong or at least that they have misinterpreted your case--some may even attempt to re-read your case for free to see what exactly went on and you had the opposite outcome of what was told.  I don't agree with being nasty to psychics that turned out to be wrong for you as no psychic is 100% with everyone all the time--some are actually victims of their team of supposed "spirit guides" who mix the truth with the lies.

However, if a psychic reacts poorly to kind remarks and feedback that they are wrong it speaks volume about their character and integrity as a psychic. At least you can now safely conclude that these psychics were bad news to begin with. Listening to your gut instead of all these mumbo jumbo that psychics tell you.

Offline HornetKick

Re: telling a reader you dont agree
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 04:00:14 PM »
I also hate the pressure to always give a 5 star rating on keen.   If you dont give a 5 star rating, the reader will block you... no matter if you felt a connection or not.  They would see a 2 or 3 star rating as hateful.  I rarely give such ratings because I know their livelihood is tied to it but it is not fair for the people looking for a real reading. 
I agree with you on a lot of things you said, but this comment stuck out to me more than anything. You're giving away your power here too if you feel pressured to leave a 5 star rating.
Give your honest feedback and just anticipate being blocked because we all know that even the shittiest of readers wants five stars. That particular reader didn't work for you anyway so the responsibility should be that of the psychic to do a better job. We are paying them and for some reason many seem to forget this time and time again.

From some of your comments it also seems as if they are mixing you up with so many other callers they've had, with similar circumstances so this shouldn't be looked upon as your problem.

This is a great topic btw.

anything