Author Topic: Can anyone explain...  (Read 1884 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Can anyone explain...
« on: May 26, 2019, 08:43:50 PM »
Can anyone explain how a reader that doesn't use tools connect to you? I can understand being able to read with someone thru tarot or runes.  But how do you actually connect with a stranger virtually? Its the same thing with distant healing, never understood how that is possible.

Offline Candy

Re: Can anyone explain...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 09:13:01 PM »
Do you ever meet someone and just have a feeling about the person? How do you sense someone likes you? Or if someone is hurt or going through a rough time? I think truly gifted readers have heightened sensitivity to voice, feelings, energies, etc. Cards will enhance their ability to focus. But unethical ones will just make stuff up or cold read. As for distant healing — I just don’t believe that’s possible.

Can anyone explain how a reader that doesn't use tools connect to you? I can understand being able to read with someone thru tarot or runes.  But how do you actually connect with a stranger virtually? Its the same thing with distant healing, never understood how that is possible.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 09:47:06 PM »
Do you ever meet someone and just have a feeling about the person? How do you sense someone likes you? Or if someone is hurt or going through a rough time? I think truly gifted readers have heightened sensitivity to voice, feelings, energies, etc. Cards will enhance their ability to focus. But unethical ones will just make stuff up or cold read. As for distant healing — I just don’t believe that’s possible.

Yes see if i was physically in someone's presence i can see how they can connect but from chat (bitwine) i am always like how do they do that.  🤔  how can you ask how does xxx feel about me when they don't know you, can't see or hear you.  Its like how do you pick up vibrations thru an electronic device.

Offline Candy

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 12:00:23 AM »
I don’t get chat either and I don’t believe you can connect via chat, unless it’s just a way to tell your story and get someone to “listen.”

Yes see if i was physically in someone's presence i can see how they can connect but from chat (bitwine) i am always like how do they do that.  🤔  how can you ask how does xxx feel about me when they don't know you, can't see or hear you.  Its like how do you pick up vibrations thru an electronic device.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 12:45:10 AM »
I don’t get chat either and I don’t believe you can connect via chat, unless it’s just a way to tell your story and get someone to “listen.”

I'm gonna be honest, given the choice I'd much rather speak with a reader over the phone because I agree, they must get a better connection from our voice. But I have read with readers who only use chat, I've connected with a few, but the majority of them I haven't connected with. The one reader that I had the most success with via chat is Narnia from PS. She only uses chat and on her page it says she uses tarot as well. I've only had about 5 readings or so with her, but she's consistently been spot on with my POI's emotions (it really is like she gets in his head). Like most readers she's not 100% accurate on all her predictions, but she did make a couple significant predictions that did end up coming to pass within the the time frame given. After she gave me one prediction I thought to myself, "No way this is going to happen," and it did.

Those predictions that feel impossible or unlikely, coming to pass are always what reaffirm my need for patience and challenging my limited thinking.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 01:04:50 AM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2019, 02:28:06 PM »
I prefer readers who do not need tools. Those are the ones who are actually psychic and have real gifts (empathy, clairvoyance, mediumship etc...). Anyone can pick up a deck of cards or runes, and a how-to book. Heck, anny of us here can do so and learn card meanings, how to apply them to what the person is asking. I even bought myself a couple decks a few years back. A person does not need to actually be psychic to become a tarot reader. So, many tarot readers are not psychics, they just know card meanings. I have had tarot readers even say this to me many times, "I am a tarot reader not a psychic". They especially say that when they cannot answer questions that go beyond card meanings, or don't want to be accountable for things they got wrong.

Readers who have actual gifts can connect to you through chat, phone etc.... due to being able to connect to your energy, thoughts, feelings in some form. Same way they can connect to people we ask about who are not directly in contact or talking with them. One reader explained to me that she actually prefers to not have the physical in the way, that it makes it easier to focus straight into people, who they truly are, what they feel etc....she explained it better than I am though, and it made a lot of sense. She also is amazing at reading people.

I think readers have different gifts and ways of connecting to people. However, many can do it from a distance. I have had far better results and accuracy from those who have real gifts, and not just tools.

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 03:16:10 AM »
Some readers with natural gifts do need cards to help them focus. They are not as bad as the ones who don't have any gifts, but to me it is kind of like a reader who needs training wheels compared to one who can jump in on their own, get insights instantly in their heads etc..... I would consider giving a tarot reader who also has gifts a chance, but again I still prefer those who do not need any tools at all. I just have gotten many readings over the years and have seen the best results that way. That, and like has been pointed out, natural readers are much faster, much more flexible etc.... as well. I would rather pay more per minute with a reader who does not need tools then have a cheaper-priced session with a tarot reader. The reason? I will still end up paying less with the natural reader simply because they are faster. I get way more information as well. Cards are slow. Shuffling, laying out, trying to figure out, having to put more down and so forth. I sometimes suspected tarot readers of intentionally using the card handling as a way to draw out the clock.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2019, 03:46:57 AM »
Totally understand and respect that

For me, I actually like both! here is why

No Tools Readers  (Cookie, Kisha, Tajah, Mattie)  - Love their uncanny ability to pick up things (its like amazing to me) without any tools. However, the energy can be in a way that they can mix things up on what they are seeing. Cookie is the queen of this. Kisha (when she is right) has a better handle on this to me then Cookie. What I love is that they can "see around" things - meaning if you read with a tools reader, and several of them said the same thing - they can see around the cards and tell you things that wouldnt otherwise be picked up in the cards - mainly a level of specificity - for example - Cookie told me I would see a bunch of military men coming up at a specific military base (she gave the name) - this is impossible to pick up with Tarot (including names for that matter!)

Tools Readers - Yona, Indio, QOC - I love their ability to "hone in" on things. Cards seem to give direction and framework rather than non tools reads can really be all over the place (again, with the exception of Kisha when she is really connected). Tools seem better for specific questions (with the exception of Yona) whereas no tools seem better predictively for general readings.

Predictively, Ive had both work just as well - and because of that I like using both :).

I prefer readers who do not need tools. Those are the ones who are actually psychic and have real gifts (empathy, clairvoyance, mediumship etc...). Anyone can pick up a deck of cards or runes, and a how-to book. Heck, anny of us here can do so and learn card meanings, how to apply them to what the person is asking. I even bought myself a couple decks a few years back. A person does not need to actually be psychic to become a tarot reader. So, many tarot readers are not psychics, they just know card meanings. I have had tarot readers even say this to me many times, "I am a tarot reader not a psychic". They especially say that when they cannot answer questions that go beyond card meanings, or don't want to be accountable for things they got wrong.

Readers who have actual gifts can connect to you through chat, phone etc.... due to being able to connect to your energy, thoughts, feelings in some form. Same way they can connect to people we ask about who are not directly in contact or talking with them. One reader explained to me that she actually prefers to not have the physical in the way, that it makes it easier to focus straight into people, who they truly are, what they feel etc....she explained it better than I am though, and it made a lot of sense. She also is amazing at reading people.

I think readers have different gifts and ways of connecting to people. However, many can do it from a distance. I have had far better results and accuracy from those who have real gifts, and not just tools.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 03:48:36 AM by Sparkle002 »