Author Topic: Readers that don't have their own thread  (Read 20021 times)

Offline Fairydust123

Re: Readers that don't have their own thread
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2020, 05:43:00 AM »
Ive been trying to get a hold of beverly ann for 3 months.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2020, 02:13:58 AM »
Beware of this reader: https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/428317-truthfulsevenstar on Bitwine! He charged my card but never responded to my chat for like good 4 minutes after he took my name & question! I hangup & sent a message, he was offline instead after taking my $3.63! I escalated it to Paypal now for a refund  ::)

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2020, 06:28:58 PM »
some i have read with and would like to compare notes;

- angel messenger
- mandarava
- drita
- metzli
- daniela
- love psychic ashley
- lovespellwitch

i will give my 2c about them but keep in mind most of my predictions are for end of 2020:

- angel messenger == when my credit card bounced (i was in deep addiction) she gave me a reading anyway, which reflects well on her i think. she was right that my POI has "wounds" and is interested (he actually has said so) but is distant (yep). she said he will get closer in upcoming weeks-- that is happening in a minor way, TBD

- mandarava == i loved her energy. it was overall pretty chatty rather than an actual reading, but i still appreciate her a lot. said that my POI is too unstable for an LTR to work out. honestly, that's pretty accurate. and it's what stephanie theresa said. but then she taught me how to pray for something to shift.

- drita == very very short responses and reading, but also a genuinely kind person who stayed on with me off the timer when i was upset. sees us working out but like, yeah, as you know, TBD.

- metzli == also accurate in terms of present situation. seemed to be more gifted and connected than many on the site.

- daniela == good empath. a little unclear in how she expresses herself but at the same time her word choices are like really tuned in to the reality of the current energy. reminds me of mondez.

- love psychic ashley == seems like an absolute doll. knew from the jump (with no info) there is someone i am "waiting on," does she say this to everyone? if not, i was blown away. "he is scared and insecure; has been damaged by other woman and hard to take chances"

- lovespellwitch == i lost my transcript but i am 99% sure that love spell witch was the reader who saw i was "missing a section" of my school paper i was asking about ---i fell out of my chair. "nervous, he wants to be closer to you and you will be. trust issue. feels insecure." -- that is accurate to be honest, considering what he said recently.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 06:30:41 PM by paperlantern2 »

Offline mayflower

« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2020, 09:12:35 PM »
Drita is not good, not make sense so I hung up before she had finished the reading.