Author Topic: Readers that don't have their own thread  (Read 19769 times)

Offline THEDUDE

Re: Readers that don't have their own thread
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2019, 01:10:02 AM »
Hey Ya'll, has anyone read with Sahyofeya on Purple garden/ocean?   I can't seem to find anything on her.

Let me know if you have and or your experiences.  Thanks!!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2019, 11:43:49 AM »
Hey Ya'll, has anyone read with Sahyofeya on Purple garden/ocean?   I can't seem to find anything on her.

Let me know if you have and or your experiences.  Thanks!!

This thread is for Bitwine readers only.  I know its a sister platform but trying to keep some order on this thread.  Try posting a new thread under the storefront category.  Make a thread with the names of the readers maybe someone there might have tried them.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2019, 01:26:21 PM »
My bad!  Ill do that now.

Thanks!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2019, 03:25:11 PM »
Dancing Voice was very wrong for me. Nothing came to pass from last November.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2019, 03:34:28 PM »
His reading is so weird.  I can't believe i read with him 2x. 😱

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2019, 11:15:03 PM »
Most Accurate Psychic: far from accurate.  😂😂😂  was 100% wrong and ended chat when i told her so. Smh

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2019, 06:20:21 AM »
I think Neil Black n White is legit. He was pretty good for me.
I tried Beverley Ann based on some pretty rave reviews on another forum and she gave me the most outlandish predictions, like that within two months I'd be living on a private island in the South Pacific. Did she give others predictions like that? Unfortunately, I do not live on a private island and that was at least two years ago.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2019, 02:17:33 PM »
Beverly Ann gave me some outlandish predictions too when I first read with her but she also predicted something that ended up being right and it wasn’t a contact prediction. So I go to her every now and then and the crazy part is I think she gets better the more you read with her. She predicted someone passing a week before it happened. She saw the GI problems my poi has and no one could just guess that. So I don’t know about her but she does get small big things right.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2019, 03:53:04 PM »
Beverly Ann gave me some outlandish predictions too when I first read with her but she also predicted something that ended up being right and it wasn’t a contact prediction. So I go to her every now and then and the crazy part is I think she gets better the more you read with her. She predicted someone passing a week before it happened. She saw the GI problems my poi has and no one could just guess that. So I don’t know about her but she does get small big things right.
Is this the Beverly you're referencing? https://psychic.bitwine.com/intl/de/psychics/273611-beverley or the one on fb?
https://www.facebook.com/beverleyannepsychic/

The one on bitwine, her negative reviews are rough.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2019, 12:26:54 PM »

Beverley Ann made a crazy prediction for me that seemed unlikely about me spending time with someone that I hardly know, without any of our mutual friends or people we know in common together. Now, she's a relative of someone I know very well. I was like - no way, there is absolutely no way, I hardly know her. Well, weeks later, guess what. I received a random text - from an unknown number- from this acquaintance of mine, asking to spend time with me. So - exactly that happened.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2019, 03:32:06 AM »
Is this the Beverly you're referencing? https://psychic.bitwine.com/intl/de/psychics/273611-beverley or the one on fb?
https://www.facebook.com/beverleyannepsychic/

The one on bitwine, her negative reviews are rough.

Yes, the one on Bitwine. I even logged into Bitwine a couple days after I posted that to read the chat history in case maybe I'd forgotten some details or was recalling incorrectly and not being fair. Nope, it was the craziest reading ever, with seriously fairytale predictions about my SO and I living on this island within about six weeks. I had even said to her "well if this is true my life will rock" and she said "I can see it so clearly". Well maybe she could, but it wasn't me and him that were there. We haven't even been to an island on vacation. It was weird because she does have some really good reviews on another forum. Oh well, maybe she just didn't work for me.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2020, 02:08:53 AM »
Beverly Anne & Julia Caliope are both crazy good. While all other readers were totally wrong they turned out to be the only right ones. They both predicted a pregnancy. Beverly said July & I didnt believe it. Low & behold its July I just found out I'm pregnant. I'm truly impressed!

Wow that’s really great. May I ask what else each advisor predicted for you that ended up coming true??? Very curious..

pfizer

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2020, 03:52:49 AM »
Julia Caliope was accurate for me too; i had only one but very in depth reading.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2020, 04:46:49 AM »
Has anyone tried Psychic Sara (psychic Sara7) or Love Psychic Ashley from Bitwine? 

Offline bee.23

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2020, 05:37:11 AM »
I’m a reader that doesn’t have my own thread 😩😩☹️ lol