Author Topic: Sofiel  (Read 1809 times)

Offline sawthelight

Sofiel
« on: May 23, 2019, 12:16:15 AM »
Anyone try her?

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Sofiel
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 12:37:30 AM »
Never tried her but here is the link for the others.

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/392778-sofiel?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 02:58:05 PM »
Ok so i just went to try her out and found her to be shady.  I asked for the 10 min deal she had listed and basically she ended the chat and blocked me.

So i would definitely not recommend trying her.  I thought maybe i was off on the special but nope its right there.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 03:00:17 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 03:16:31 PM »
oh wow weird!  could be it she didn't understand maybe because of the euro conversion?  who knows

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 04:01:56 PM »
I don't know but she blocked me so she was pretty lame.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 11:46:13 AM »
Consider yourself lucky, judging by her profile and most importantly her actual feedback she seems like a mediocre reader who only gives positive outcomes.

Btw I have noticed lately that you open threads and ask other members about readers with little to none real psychic ability. I suggest you examine the actual feedback of the reader, read between the lines of it,  and work with your own intuition to guide you instead of trying out new or old readers on impulse. Of course, nobody can guarantee you will always land on legit readers, I'm an empath and I occasionally encounter semi-legit ones but I have noticed that most of your threads are about weak or fake readers which tells me you have no ability or experience yet in discerning the good from the bad. And this is my advice to all other members who are doing the same as well, there are multiple clues that tell you wether a reader is genuine or not and what is their reading style. (even if not many people are openly sharing their experiences with the reader in this forum).

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 11:58:23 AM »
It’s funny because she’s on purple ocean too, and if you read her feedback there, it seems she doesn’t always sugarcoat.

anything