Author Topic: Otis  (Read 1711 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Otis
« on: May 18, 2019, 11:23:11 AM »
I just read with this very new psychic.  I think she could be good, but I'm not sure.  She gave me the same prediction that I've been getting for the past 4 years from everyone else I've read with.  I asked her, "how long do I wait for this prediction to happen before I decide it's not happening?".  She said 12 weeks, but was reluctant to give a time or date. I'd love to hear others experience with her. 

Offline Chelle9054

Re: Otis
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 02:13:36 PM »
I just read with this very new psychic.  I think she could be good, but I'm not sure.  She gave me the same prediction that I've been getting for the past 4 years from everyone else I've read with.  I asked her, "how long do I wait for this prediction to happen before I decide it's not happening?".  She said 12 weeks, but was reluctant to give a time or date. I'd love to hear others experience with her.
I read with her 2 days ago. She seemed ok. Didn’t overpromise, gave a timeline of within 3 months for movement. Also gave a quick within a week contact timeline, as we have been “friends” but I’m hopeful for a way back to a romantic place now that we’re sorting our junk. Anyway, I felt empowered after read, so we shall see. Sometimes it seems too good to be true and I ought to feel satisfied but I want it all on my timeline lol. I read w Cardyn later that night and it was brutal. Complete opposite. Not sure why I did that.
Anyway, I think Otis was decent. Will report back about timeline.

Offline poorprincess

Re: Otis
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 02:30:23 PM »
I also read with Otis! I liked her, too! She seemed to pick up on my situation and I also have a timeline of three months. We shall see.

anything