Author Topic: Angel Readings  (Read 45515 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Angel Readings
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2019, 01:47:37 PM »
Come on guys can we just avoid the detour and post our opinions.  There will always be that one person always having to have the last say.  No one cares what others think.  This is to post YOUR experience.  No one can agree or disagree since it happened to you.  As i said in the original post before it was deleted, she is a sweet woman and she did validate something that i knew she picked up on him but her predictions didn't happen and unfortunately for most of us that's what counts.  She has a gift but she isn't god so that's all i have to say.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 02:03:48 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline happyk

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2019, 02:06:59 PM »
Come on guys can we just avoid the detour and post our opinions.  There will always be that one person always having to have the last say.  No one cares what others think.  This is to popospopost YOUR experience.  No one can agree or disagree since it happened to you.  As i said in the original post before it was deleted, she is a sweet woman and she did validate something that i knew she picked up on him but her predictions didn't happen and unfortunately for most of us that's what counts.  She has a gift but she isn't god so that my all i can say.

Hey Love, we all like her! But she's the one who had the thread deleted. What's the use of posting our experiences if they're gonna get deleted? And I think, it's not only about predictions but also about their attitudes. Don't we want to avoid readers who do not reciprocate the respect they expect? She's acted weird with me too. We'd start talking and then she'd just hang up and go offline before the actual reading starts and she wouldn't come back online. It's happened to me more than once. And I agree she's not God and we're not expecting that level of prophecies either. We've all been more than forgiving when it comes to time frames being wrong and possibly even outcomes. IMO she shouldn't have had the other thread deleted because people raved about her, I did too. This forum is low Yelp for psychics. Everyone gets mixed reviews. Sorry, this thread took a different turn but until someone came blazing guns at the forum members we were talking about our opinions about the reader, both her readings and actions.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2019, 02:20:43 PM »
I totally agree Happy, i don't understand having the thread deleted.  I've only spoken to her once since she is so expensive and her prediction did not happen so i don't plan to read with her again.  Its just horrible that people tend to lurk due to the attacks that take place here. Smh

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2019, 03:39:26 PM »
I totally agree Happy, i don't understand having the thread deleted.  I've only spoken to her once since she is so expensive and her prediction did not happen so i don't plan to read with her again.  Its just horrible that people tend to lurk due to the attacks that take place here. Smh

She was wrong for me and I stated before I believe she keeps notes or reads old readings so she can cold read. She didn’t see the relationship I’m in now or nothing that happened after and I didn’t go back but I also didn’t negatively slander her here either. Last I checked this was a REVIEW forum so why people be so butt hurt when reviews are posted?! I used to like this place because it was a safe haven to post HONEST reviews in a world where all these sites have fake or unreliable reviews, now it’s drama filled and psychics are lurking more than usual with the help of fonts here. I’m glad I never posted any personal info because even sharing stories has been used as a tool for lurking advisors. Sad. Advisors are refusing to read for a lot of people here I heard .... most likely because they are studying this forum and retaliating for giving honest reviews.

Offline persephone

« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2019, 03:42:50 PM »
Mattie, Cookie or Anastasia and just to name of few have had good and not so good opinions posted about them, but you know what? It didn’t affect their business at all, it actually got them more business!!!
In Angel’s case I don’t think she can take criticism very well, and doesn’t realize that a forum like this will actually boost her business.
I think as a person who gives a service or owns a business, you have to accept that you can’t please everyone and if most of the customers are happy, keep doing what you’re doing.
And that’s ok if she doesn’t want our business. There are plenty of good psychics on the market that would be glad to have our business.
Just my .2 cents...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 03:45:57 PM by persephone »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2019, 04:23:32 PM »
happy, think of it from any business venture. Especially in this field, where a psychic can't always be 100%, you can see why they may be nervous about reviews. And from what I was told from that other reader, if it really is a bitwine thing, then they've got a legitimate reason to be fearful, and to not read for certain users, out of fear that they'd have their accounts closed. Whatever the case, it's THEIR choice. If a reader doesn't want to read for people because they're on a forum which discusses and reviews their abilities, then that's their choice to make. You get absolutely zero say in it. And as with that other reader, Angel Readings has shown to be gifted. As far as I know, freedom of speech isn't a thing on the internet, and since it is their business, they've got every right to not read for someone, for whatever reason. I think it's unfair to assume why one doesn't want to read for those on a forum, and I also think it's unfair to be an asshole in response to them not wanting to read with members of a psychics reviewing forum. That's entirely up to them, and the fact that you're getting upset about it isn't right. Her reasoning for not wanting to read with forum people? I have no idea. But regardless, she's got every right to decline if she wants to. She's a sweetheart and a really good soul. I think to assume and to cause a riot over such a small decision on her part, is rather childish and isn't fair to the reader, at all. I think you're HEAVILY overreacting here.

Uh, wow, so I went to bed and logged on at lunch to see what's up here and, wow.

I'm not going to respond to most of this, except this line:

"the fact that you're getting upset about it isn't right."

Who died and made you the feelings police? Happyk has THE ULTIMATE RIGHT to feel whatever way she or he feels, including feeling upset about the weather, Game of Thrones, sweet pickles (ugh who wants those), cellulite, people who honk for someone to come outside and anything else - and what you're doing is trying to invalidate how someone feels or what their opinions are. That is what's not right.

Again, the pattern of behavior. You fly in to defend some reader and drop a big shit bomb by making a bunch of ridiculous assertions and then when you get called out on them you fly off the handle, tell other people to get back on topic and stop talking about why it stinks like shit in here (the nerve, seriously), then eventually apologize and say it was awful how you acted and won't happen again (for the 10th time).

Respectfully, if you can't control yourself enough to discuss things without trying to force your views down someone's throat, and when they don't accept those views you fly off the handle and act like a churl, maybe this really isn't the best place for you to hang out.

Offline persephone

« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2019, 04:51:59 PM »
Mattie, Cookie or Anastasia and just to name of few have had good and not so good opinions posted about them, but you know what? It didn’t affect their business at all, it actually got them more business!!!
In Angel’s case I don’t think she can take criticism very well, and doesn’t realize that a forum like this will actually boost her business.
I think as a person who gives a service or owns a business, you have to accept that you can’t please everyone and if most of the customers are happy, keep doing what you’re doing.
And that’s ok if she doesn’t want our business. There are plenty of good psychics on the market that would be glad to have our business.
Just my .2 cents...

EXACTLYYYYYYYY  SHES NEEDS HELP HERSELF SHE CANT HANDLE CRITISM YET SHES ON A ONLINE PLATFORM SELLING PREDICTIONS lol

Thank you Natashanyc!

I think this forum should not remove threads about readers, unless it harms them by revealing their personal info or threats brought to them by the members of this forum.
What's the point of this forum then? We can not rely on truthful information because someone got upset and threatened with lawsuit. So what? So a reader will sue this forum for psychic readings reviews???
Come on now!!! I do not think this will stand in a court of law LOL !!! You've got to be kidding me!!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2019, 04:55:57 PM »
Just my .2 cents...

I agree with Persephone 100% here. Angel is gonna lose business and she has herself to blame for it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline persephone

« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2019, 05:00:44 PM »
Let’s start a thread about the next psychic please LOL!!! Who’s next???

Offline happyk

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2019, 05:02:26 PM »
happy, think of it from any business venture. Especially in this field, where a psychic can't always be 100%, you can see why they may be nervous about reviews. And from what I was told from that other reader, if it really is a bitwine thing, then they've got a legitimate reason to be fearful, and to not read for certain users, out of fear that they'd have their accounts closed. Whatever the case, it's THEIR choice. If a reader doesn't want to read for people because they're on a forum which discusses and reviews their abilities, then that's their choice to make. You get absolutely zero say in it. And as with that other reader, Angel Readings has shown to be gifted. As far as I know, freedom of speech isn't a thing on the internet, and since it is their business, they've got every right to not read for someone, for whatever reason. I think it's unfair to assume why one doesn't want to read for those on a forum, and I also think it's unfair to be an asshole in response to them not wanting to read with members of a psychics reviewing forum. That's entirely up to them, and the fact that you're getting upset about it isn't right. Her reasoning for not wanting to read with forum people? I have no idea. But regardless, she's got every right to decline if she wants to. She's a sweetheart and a really good soul. I think to assume and to cause a riot over such a small decision on her part, is rather childish and isn't fair to the reader, at all. I think you're HEAVILY overreacting here.

Uh, wow, so I went to bed and logged on at lunch to see what's up here and, wow.

I'm not going to respond to most of this, except this line:

"the fact that you're getting upset about it isn't right."

Who died and made you the feelings police? Happyk has THE ULTIMATE RIGHT to feel whatever way she or he feels, including feeling upset about the weather, Game of Thrones, sweet pickles (ugh who wants those), cellulite, people who honk for someone to come outside and anything else - and what you're doing is trying to invalidate how someone feels or what their opinions are. That is what's not right.

Again, the pattern of behavior. You fly in to defend some reader and drop a big shit bomb by making a bunch of ridiculous assertions and then when you get called out on them you fly off the handle, tell other people to get back on topic and stop talking about why it stinks like shit in here (the nerve, seriously), then eventually apologize and say it was awful how you acted and won't happen again (for the 10th time).

Respectfully, if you can't control yourself enough to discuss things without trying to force your views down someone's throat, and when they don't accept those views you fly off the handle and act like a churl, maybe this really isn't the best place for you to hang out.

Thank you, Journal. And how did you know I'm upset about everything you know I'm upset about? 🤔😂

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2019, 05:03:31 PM »
Journal has a gift!!! Now go work on Bitwine so we can review you and you can tell us to stop.  😂😂😂

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2019, 05:05:10 PM »
Journal has a gift!!! Now go work on Bitwine so we can review you and you can tell us to stop.  😂😂😂

Done! That'll be $15,000/hour please.  ;D

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2019, 05:17:10 PM »
Well no offense but lurking doesn't help the forum.  Glad she worked for you. 

Offline happyk

« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2019, 05:20:43 PM »
Come on guys can we just avoid the detour and post our opinions.  There will always be that one person always having to have the last say.  No one cares what others think.  This is to popospopost YOUR experience.  No one can agree or disagree since it happened to you.  As i said in the original post before it was deleted, she is a sweet woman and she did validate something that i knew she picked up on him but her predictions didn't happen and unfortunately for most of us that's what counts.  She has a gift but she isn't god so that my all i can say.

Hey Love, we all like her! But she's the one who had the thread deleted. What's the use of posting our experiences if they're gonna get deleted? And I think, it's not only about predictions but also about their attitudes. Don't we want to avoid readers who do not reciprocate the respect they expect? She's acted weird with me too. We'd start talking and then she'd just hang up and go offline before the actual reading starts and she wouldn't come back online. It's happened to me more than once. And I agree she's not God and we're not expecting that level of prophecies either. We've all been more than forgiving when it comes to time frames being wrong and possibly even outcomes. IMO she shouldn't have had the other thread deleted because people raved about her, I did too. This forum is low Yelp for psychics. Everyone gets mixed reviews. Sorry, this thread took a different turn but until someone came blazing guns at the forum members we were talking about our opinions about the reader, both her readings and actions.

You guys are making a lot of assumptions assuming she was the one who asked to have her thread removed...

Mattie had a thread removed where I posted my negative review of her vague cold reading that validated nothing and no one started up in arms screaming that Mattie needs help and can't take criticism and how dare she lurk the forum.

Anyways, she has been really good for me. Able to validate things really well, very specific things that she would not have known nor been able to glean from our prior chats. Predictions have come true.

Actually a lot of psychics work for me and I consistently have their predictions come true but I just don't really post about it on this review forum because the people here are batshit. I've read with psychics for a few years now and I really feel as if they've enriched my life and helped guide me well - but I have a short list of people I trust to speak to...

I think you really have to be a balanced, rational and logical with all of this.

I think I'm done lurking this forum for good.

Good because if you're utilizing our experiences and calling us batshit, you should stop lurking. You don't get to come here and criticize us. We're here to review psychics not judge each other. Our assumptions are not baseless.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2019, 05:23:37 PM »
Good because if you're utilizing our experiences and calling us batshit, you should stop lurking. You don't get to come here and criticize us. We're here to review psychics not judge each other. Our assumptions are not baseless.

👍

anything