Author Topic: Angel Readings  (Read 44946 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Angel Readings
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2019, 03:00:37 AM »
After all the good reviews on the old thread, I was waiting eagerly to try hear. Finally caught her online last week, she took almost a minute to accept my call and said "Hi I am sorry but I cannot read for people connected to forums" and ended the chat.

My jaws literally dropped. I made the mistake of using the same username in bitwine too, probably she immediately checked for my username in this forum and then sent that message. Don't know what to think :)

What I think is that's a cowardly thing to do.

Even more freaky IMO is that she must be able to somehow connect me to my bitwine account as well and it is a completely different username. I say this because she has never accepted my chat request. And there is absolutely no other reason for it.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2019, 03:06:30 AM »
I thought you said it was the same username as here?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2019, 03:33:32 AM »
I thought you said it was the same username as here?

I thought that was seeker that said that?

Offline happyk

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2019, 03:40:36 AM »
Looks like these readers are trying to hurt us by not reading for us because they know we "need" it. They need to understand that this forum is quite powerful and if she keeps doing that she might lose some business too.

josh34

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2019, 03:43:42 AM »
Looks like these readers are trying to hurt us by not reading for us because they know we "need" it. They need to understand that this forum is quite powerful and if she keeps doing that she might lose some business too.

idk. I had another reader who was recommended on here tell me they couldn't read for me, because Bitwine doesn't want their users reading for people who are on review forums. Just my two cents.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2019, 03:44:17 AM »

I doubt it's about need, it's about they don't want their readings put on blast for everybody to read or google around about without any chance for the comments to be moderated or toned down (or erased). I get why this site is inconvenient for some readers, but this reaction is cowardly IMO.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2019, 03:46:34 AM »

idk. I had another reader who was recommended on here tell me they couldn't read for me, because Bitwine doesn't want their users reading for people who are on review forums. Just my two cents.

I suppose it's possible but that sounds like an excuse to me. "I can't go out tonight because my mom doesn't want me to, sorry."

Offline happyk

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2019, 03:48:37 AM »

I doubt it's about need, it's about they don't want their readings put on blast for everybody to read or google around about without any chance for the comments to be moderated or toned down (or erased). I get why this site is inconvenient for some readers, but this reaction is cowardly IMO.

Read between the lines, Journal. Nobody NEEDS a reading. It's like exploiting someone's weakness, trying to hurt where it already hurts. Her being a coward is pretty apparent. I know a friend of mine told me they're not going to read with them anymore because they read this forum and I'm not gonna either.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2019, 03:54:52 AM »

Read between the lines, Journal. Nobody NEEDS a reading. It's like exploiting someone's weakness, trying to hurt where it already hurts. Her being a coward is pretty apparent. I know a friend of mine told me they're not going to read with them anymore because they read this forum and I'm not gonna either.

I understood what you said, I just doubt that's part of her calculus. "I'm going to crap on forum people because they need me so who cares" - I just don't think it's that. IMO it's more about she didn't want people regurgitating or judging her readings in a forum where it's not moderated and/or she has no control over what gets posted.

Offline happyk

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2019, 03:59:37 AM »

I understood what you said, I just doubt that's part of her calculus. "I'm going to crap on forum people because they need me so who cares" - I just don't think it's that. IMO it's more about she didn't want people regurgitating or judging her readings in a forum where it's not moderated and/or she has no control over what gets posted.

If she's trying to control our Freedom of speech, fuck her. Everyone gets criticism, authors, doctors, politicians, chefs and so on. If she wants to charge us like these professionals, she should be ready for some criticism. Not just her, but everyone providing service to others risk reviews. It almost sounds like she's keeping tabs on this forum pretty closely. If she's reading this, she needs to know that she needs to have a thicker skin.

josh34

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2019, 04:27:08 AM »
happy, think of it from any business venture. Especially in this field, where a psychic can't always be 100%, you can see why they may be nervous about reviews. And from what I was told from that other reader, if it really is a bitwine thing, then they've got a legitimate reason to be fearful, and to not read for certain users, out of fear that they'd have their accounts closed. Whatever the case, it's THEIR choice. If a reader doesn't want to read for people because they're on a forum which discusses and reviews their abilities, then that's their choice to make. You get absolutely zero say in it. And as with that other reader, Angel Readings has shown to be gifted. As far as I know, freedom of speech isn't a thing on the internet, and since it is their business, they've got every right to not read for someone, for whatever reason. I think it's unfair to assume why one doesn't want to read for those on a forum, and I also think it's unfair to be an asshole in response to them not wanting to read with members of a psychics reviewing forum. That's entirely up to them, and the fact that you're getting upset about it isn't right. Her reasoning for not wanting to read with forum people? I have no idea. But regardless, she's got every right to decline if she wants to. She's a sweetheart and a really good soul. I think to assume and to cause a riot over such a small decision on her part, is rather childish and isn't fair to the reader, at all. I think you're HEAVILY overreacting here.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2019, 04:40:32 AM »

If she's trying to control our Freedom of speech, fuck her. Everyone gets criticism, authors, doctors, politicians, chefs and so on. If she wants to charge us like these professionals, she should be ready for some criticism. Not just her, but everyone providing service to others risk reviews. It almost sounds like she's keeping tabs on this forum pretty closely. If she's reading this, she needs to know that she needs to have a thicker skin.

Happy i agree with you 100%! I've been targeted on this forum by bitwine already too. If you are providing a service you are subject to review. Unless you're doing something surreptitiously or have something to hide of course.....

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2019, 04:43:33 AM »
happy, think of it from any business venture. Especially in this field, where a psychic can't always be 100%, you can see why they may be nervous about reviews. And from what I was told from that other reader, if it really is a bitwine thing, then they've got a legitimate reason to be fearful, and to not read for certain users, out of fear that they'd have their accounts closed. Whatever the case, it's THEIR choice. If a reader doesn't want to read for people because they're on a forum which discusses and reviews their abilities, then that's their choice to make. You get absolutely zero say in it. And as with that other reader, Angel Readings has shown to be gifted. As far as I know, freedom of speech isn't a thing on the internet, and since it is their business, they've got every right to not read for someone, for whatever reason. I think it's unfair to assume why one doesn't want to read for those on a forum, and I also think it's unfair to be an asshole in response to them not wanting to read with members of a psychics reviewing forum. That's entirely up to them, and the fact that you're getting upset about it isn't right. Her reasoning for not wanting to read with forum people? I have no idea. But regardless, she's got every right to decline if she wants to. She's a sweetheart and a really good soul. I think to assume and to cause a riot over such a small decision on her part, is rather childish and isn't fair to the reader, at all. I think you're HEAVILY overreacting here.

..... K

LMAOOOO

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2019, 04:55:46 AM »

..... K

LMAOOOO

Think I'm going to start telling it as it as instead of holding back. I get it. You hate me. Fine. . . But don't fucking comment in an attempt to cause a rise out of me. That's such an immature fucking move. Leave it out. It's clear why you're targeted, acting like such an ass, trying to pick fights. Grow the hell up..

It's a public forum fool everyone can read your idiotic post. It's so predictable you couldn't leave people to air their opinions of the same advisors you rat out to. You just HAD to invalidate their views or put it down LIKE ALWAYS. You didn't get enough attention last time you had a narcissistic tantrum did you? GTFOH clown....your credibility is shot sicko.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2019, 05:27:34 AM »

..... K

LMAOOOO

Think I'm going to start telling it as it as instead of holding back. I get it. You hate me. Fine. . . But don't fucking comment in an attempt to cause a rise out of me. That's such an immature fucking move. Leave it out. It's clear why you're targeted, acting like such an ass, trying to pick fights. Grow the hell up..

It's a public forum fool everyone can read your idiotic post. It's so predictable you couldn't leave people to air their opinions of the same advisors you rat out to. You just HAD to invalidate their views or put it down LIKE ALWAYS. You didn't get enough attention last time you had a narcissistic tantrum did you? GTFOH clown....your credibility is shot sicko.

As I said. Get the fuck out of here with your negative and argumentative bullshit. I only put down those who are assholes. Sure, I can be an asshole in return, but it's only when provoked. I posted a sincere and rational post, and you commented on here with the sole intent to start an argument and to be a grade-A bitch. Fuck off, you rude bitch. Thanks.

No you came back on here you to HEAVILY invalidate another members' views you malignant narcissist. And yes I know very well of your ABUSIVE tendencies towards the women of this forum in particular. I thought you were gone anyway? So clearly you don't stick to your word either big surprise there. Quit projecting please, you're the biggest most vacuous negative person I've come across in a long time and you've come back here with those same old habits, to trample on other people's opinions, to act in a volatile manner towards women, not this time, if standing up and speaking out is rude, then call me Rihanna from now on. Go post on The Vent now..... You're so predictable 🙄

Wow. You're really overreacting and are making a LOT (and I mean a LOT) of [incorrect] assumptions about me. I'm abusive toward women? Uh, no? I'm an asshole toward those who are assholes. I think that's very fair. It's not exactly my fault that 99% of the users here are women. If those users are going to act rudely, and try and start arguments, talk down toward others, then I'm going to talk back and treat them the way they treat others. Treat them the way in which they deserve. That's just how it is. Those users have it coming. Stop trying to psycho-analyze me, when it's clear you're incredibly poor at doing so. Okay child? Now, why don't you take a seat, and take a five? I think you need to seriously need to calm down.

1. Nothing about you is significant enough to waste brain cells on a psycho - analysis

2. Have you not called us "c*nts" on this forum REPEATEDLY? (this is rhetorical btw, spare me the victim playing and keyboard gangstering 🙄)

3. Is verbal abuse not considered ABUSIVE? 🤔 Damn, could've fooled me 😐

4. If I'm a child then you're a raging bull in a china shop and it doesn't take much to trigger your narcissistic rages

5. There is no justification of abusive behaviour. Abuse is abuse. The end.

6. I'll take my seat when you learn to respect to women 👍

anything