Author Topic: Angel Readings  (Read 45528 times)

Offline EatandRead

Re: Angel Readings
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2020, 12:09:44 PM »
Contact prediction didn't come true

Offline wishes215

« Reply #121 on: July 29, 2020, 02:06:50 AM »
good observation on her reviewers:)that sounds fishy. I have been able to chat with her once and it was very late into the night. now I can't verify any of the stuff she told me but seemed pretty possible. there was one thing she predicted which she predicted with 100% certainty but unfortunately or fortunately that didn't happen. thats my only experience with her.

I have been trying to get a hold of Tarot Readings (Angel Readings) for weeks now and I'm even signed up to receive notifications whenever she's on. There have been two occasions this week where the chat link finally became available and both times the connection failed, said reader could not accept calls at this time, and logged off. It's also quite unfortunate that you can't reach her via message. Now, I respect that she's very busy and she doesn't necessarily have a schedule. I actually prefer readers that aren't always available because it makes them seem a lot more authentic. It really rubs me the wrong way when I see a reader, on any platform, logged in 24/7.  I also noticed her reviews include some of the same people and the thing that bothers me about that is some are getting readings 24-48 hours apart. This isn't everyone, but I just don't see how that's beneficial. It even states on her profile to wait at least 3 weeks after receiving any reading before chatting with her since it could hinder or cloud the connection. Also, I feel like I'm not the only one here that wonders why she doesn't just have her own site instead of reading on Bitwine. Just my thoughts and I hope to read with her one day!

pfizer

« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2020, 04:39:55 AM »
yes, i feel the same
and she could be very polar
so i dont think she s been calculative or have a deep thought about who to block who to take the call
she just follows her own gut feeling

Offline court1130

« Reply #123 on: July 29, 2020, 06:56:15 AM »
Funny enough, I actually just connected with her. I randomly logged into Bitwine and lo and behold, she was available and took the call. She seemed to connect pretty well and her time-frames were in line with others. Time will tell. 😊

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #124 on: July 29, 2020, 08:17:09 AM »
Yes she’s difficult To get hold of but I feel like when you do it’s worth it. She reads really well I don’t know what it is but I just really liked my reading with her. Contact prediction also passed

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #125 on: July 29, 2020, 08:56:34 AM »
I really wanted a reading with her but she never accepted my call and in fact blocked me also. It was a shame but what can you do

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #126 on: July 29, 2020, 10:23:06 AM »
Honestly,  I won't trust her.She told me my poi will be with me fully before the end of the year in 2018.We are in 2020.. Actually,  when I contacted her saying he blocked me 2yrs ago she went off at me telling me she told me not to contact him.Well She NEVER said anything like that lol..Guess what she did after , she blocked me 😂😂😂 so that I won't be able to leave a bad review maybe because she unblocked me afterwards...Honestly, most of these people are liars ..I just read our chats today and was laughing so hard at how much she got wrong..Its all psychology

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #127 on: July 29, 2020, 11:22:37 AM »
I have to add that she read the present situation 80% well ..So if that is what u are after , she isn't bad at all.However , if you want prediction hmmm sorry...

Offline Tiredofbs

« Reply #128 on: July 30, 2020, 01:20:39 PM »
I think she has a real gift and she is genuine. She has helped me a lot in my growth over the past 2 years. However her predictions are not so accurate. It’s a hit and miss. I’ve read with her several times over the past 2 years. She has picked up some things that were very specific and some random predictions that actually happened. A lot though didn’t. She predicted my ex coming into my life (I didn’t know him then and I was connecting with her about someone else at the time) , then she saw the pause in the relationship. However that pause supposed to be a few weeks and nothing serious but turned out to be a year already. Every time I connect she would tell me 3-4 months and in April she said she feels he is on his way back etc. . Then 2 months ago in beginning of June she flipped completely and said he has moved on, not permanently but  it would take him another 6 months. I was so upset after the reading. I thought you know what why don’t I listen just to myself and just reach out myself (almost a year of no contact) and stop listen to psychics.  She is very set in her ways especially when it comes to contacting your ex. She strongly believes that this ruins everything. So when I connected to her at the end of June and said I reached out, she again told me he is now very distant because I reached out and to move on...  she said she doesn’t see contact from him or romantic reconnection and he won’t be ready until April 2021. I was at peace with what she said because I put a lot of effort in bettering myself over the past year. I do have feelings for the man but I know life goes on. He did respond 3 days after I read with her. Yes he went quiet afterwards but that doesn’t mean she was right or she was wrong. Time will tell, the point is that a lot of what she told me didn’t pass. But also she really helped me and she was accurate in some aspects. I just fee I don’t know what to believe so I feel no need to read with her again.

Offline Tiredofbs

« Reply #129 on: July 30, 2020, 11:52:37 PM »
I’m confident to say now that she was wrong in her last two readings for me when she flipped and told me he is now very distant and moved on. today I received an unexpected call from my ex. We talked for 3 hours. It doesn’t mean we will get back together but I can not describe how I feel. I think the lesson is to really always listen to our own intuition. She did however helped me a lot and I know she is real so I’m grateful for that. My readings with her stopped me to contact him when I was so vulnerable and also encouraged me to work on myself in the meantime. Whatever the outcome from now on, I know I can trust myself again. Or this could be a validation that we are indeed capable to turn stories around !

Offline SweetT

« Reply #130 on: August 14, 2020, 11:31:38 PM »
Well today I found out that one of her major predictions that AR made months back has happened today. I was in doubt but it did happen. I am waiting for the rest to fall into place.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2020, 12:03:29 PM »
AR is good, she is just weird. Never wanted to picked up call, if picked up, she said no new client. Or something like this. or she just left immeidtaely

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2020, 09:27:47 PM »
Well today I found out that one of her major predictions that AR made months back has happened today. I was in doubt but it did happen. I am waiting for the rest to fall into place.

Amazing! Was it in the timeframe?

Offline SweetT

« Reply #133 on: August 16, 2020, 10:58:30 PM »
It was prolonged by the covid that could not be prevented. If covid didn't happen, it would have been right in the time. She did say though that things may be prolonged, and it was. But it did happen. I am just waiting for the rest to unfold. There were other predictions she seen that did happen within the time she said. I was actually amazed when it happened because I was not sure.

pfizer

« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2020, 12:51:19 AM »
AR is good, she is just weird. Never wanted to picked up call, if picked up, she said no new client. Or something like this. or she just left immeidtaely

yes, she is like that. i got that she is bipolar. one time she is VERY warm one time she is just a bit cold still answer questions just you can feel she is cold. im ok with it. she is a reader she just needed to answer questions.