Author Topic: Angel Readings  (Read 45513 times)

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: Angel Readings
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2020, 08:51:50 PM »
Terribly wrong. Felt canned. Absolute fairytales. Legit nothing came to pass. Read with her 3x last year. All predictions were supposed to happen by November 2019. Far past that now! Please don’t waste your money.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #106 on: June 05, 2020, 01:04:49 PM »
I am new here and been having some readings lately. After reading good reviews on this psychic I really want to try her. Finally saw her online and clicked to chat. The first minute of introduction was slow and then suddenly she ended the chat and blocked me.
Reading on here seems a common thing she does.
Don't lnow if she looked me up and found id joined this forum but don't know how she would as my usernames are different.
Shame as I really wanted to try her. I wanted to send her a message to confront her i guess but being blocked I cannot

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #107 on: June 05, 2020, 01:25:21 PM »
I am new here and been having some readings lately. After reading good reviews on this psychic I really want to try her. Finally saw her online and clicked to chat. The first minute of introduction was slow and then suddenly she ended the chat and blocked me.
Reading on here seems a common thing she does.
Don't lnow if she looked me up and found id joined this forum but don't know how she would as my usernames are different.
Shame as I really wanted to try her. I wanted to send her a message to confront her i guess but being blocked I cannot

I mean you did t miss much, everything she told me last year didn’t happen so, you are good :)

Offline Thalou

« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2020, 09:34:14 PM »
I read with her many times during the last 4 months, she is gifted. She said things she couldnt know. For sure she nailed his personality. But, prediction wise, I'm not sure. She saw, the detachment with me and the reconciliation with his ex, as most did, however her outcome was positive, saying that in August, is time for restoration, and that he will want to stay with me not cheating anymore... Honestly, I like her, I will read with her again, as she can see things, but I doubt if she is right in the final outcome. I will update in August.

Offline Thalou

« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2020, 08:56:38 AM »
I read with her many times during the last 4 months, she is gifted. She said things she couldnt know. For sure she nailed his personality. But, prediction wise, I'm not sure. She saw, the detachment with me and the reconciliation with his ex, as most did, however her outcome was positive, saying that in August, is time for restoration, and that he will want to stay with me not cheating anymore... Honestly, I like her, I will read with her again, as she can see things, but I doubt if she is right in the final outcome. I will update in August.
She was crazy good at picking up current situation but I think the things she predicted are more likely to happen with someone else & not the guy I originally asked about.

This is also my impression. Still very gifted reader, and a very nice person.  Her predictions are similar to Miss Ann's but opposite of Autumn Rivers, who said, he is not coming back, he is not staying with his ex, but he will meet someone new. Knowing my POI, I think Autumn River is right.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #110 on: June 14, 2020, 06:45:59 AM »
like most psychics,i feel angel reading almost always gives a positive prediction

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #111 on: June 14, 2020, 11:35:40 PM »
Her contact prediction came to pass but she was off by one month. She gave me a positive, almost too good to be true prediction  in months to come but I feel from reading her reviews she is better with short term predictions rather than long term. I will update if it comes true but at this point I feel it is totally impossible!!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2020, 12:02:37 PM »
I read with Angel Readings last year, totally wrong about a situation. She explained my then Poi's issues and i guess they were close to being right, it was sort of general too so I can't say anything was specifically accurate but she saw reconciliation and contact and all of that, and i never heard from him ever again. I'm not saying she's a fraud or anything, I've heard great things about her, just for me, unfortunately, she was wrong entirely.

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2020, 08:26:34 PM »
Anyone have her link ?

Offline SweetT

« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2020, 03:10:37 AM »
Any updates?

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2020, 10:31:15 AM »
I have maybe caught her twice as she’s usually busy but the first time she told me she wasn’t taking anybody new on and then the next time she blocked me after accepting me for a read so I’ve no idea. I would love to read with her but I’ll just keep trying my luck

Offline mignnone

« Reply #116 on: July 17, 2020, 05:25:07 AM »
She was absolutely wrong for me. None of her predictions came to pass. I would say she is good with picking up the present very well. But I have read with other advisors that pick up the present very well that are more accessible. She’s not worth reading with in my opinion.

Offline big12africa

« Reply #117 on: July 17, 2020, 10:20:23 AM »
I am yet to find out who this reader is. Could someone help by posting a link.

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #118 on: July 19, 2020, 04:04:41 PM »
I am yet to find out who this reader is. Could someone help by posting a link.

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/342051-angel_readings?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2020, 12:08:05 PM »
I finally read with her and loved it. Definitely worth the wait! She read my POI so well, a positive prediction but I will just have to see what happens and report back. But I would definitely try catch her