Author Topic: WTF with psychic readings  (Read 2878 times)

WinterElf

WTF with psychic readings
« on: May 16, 2019, 09:05:16 PM »
A psychic was telling me that my POI is talking to his ex.  He flipped out when I asked him if he was and then he gave proof about it and i felt so stupid and mislead.  This woman had been accurate in the past.   We got into a huge fight.
Psychic readings destroyed my relationship or friendship with POI , whether he loves me or not.  Their readings made me flip out yesterday.
I was not doing any readings for almost a 3 weeks and I broke lol and it was a horrible downward spiral. 

Just mostly negative stuff and you know what, the Nicole 4 sees reading that bugs me still... well someone said that her "spirits" had told them that she would not get the job. 

Moments later, this person gets the job through a congratulatory email.  HUH? what kind of spirits is she  talking to ?  I think these spirits they talk to feed half truth and half false. 

During my 3 weeks, i made a lot of progress just praying to God and reading psalms ... way more than before and also doing positive thinking. 

One thing sent me into a spiral and i was almost suicidal.  These psychic readings are awful.  I know i have an addiction but i am getting better.

Some things I have noticed to be careful of

1. They tell you to not contact the POI (maybe this is a way for whatever they are connecting to for you to keep coming back to them)
2.  After I did my readings after 3 weeks of being off of it ... i felt really lethargic and super upset
3. Your luck gets worse and a lot of unfortunate things happen.
4. A 3rd person manifests due to you constantly calling because you are building up on the fear of you not being with POI.  My POI wasnt that lucky with the ladies until i came onto the scene and I saw how interest in him increased due to me manifesting on my fears of some other woman taking him away.  The relationship got worse with each psychic reading. 
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 09:13:36 PM by WinterElf »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: WTF with psychic readings
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 10:03:25 PM »
My relationship was never the same after I accused my boyfriend of being back with his ex, as per a psychic reading. Also this girl actually had new boyfriend that she’s now pregnant to. So I understand and I’ll never believe them over him again.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 10:43:02 PM »
Angel Readings did this to me in October with telling me there was someone else and she *almost* got me spiraled out of control because of what she was saying, but I just knew in my gut that something wasn’t right. And you guys know how bad that feeling is of the unknowns and what-ifs. Well I found out a few weeks later that she was in fact 100% wrong. Let me just say they were far from having someone else in the picture lol

WinterElf

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 11:44:20 PM »
Yes .... please please do not listen to them.. They made me lose my shit yesterday ... i do take responsibility for listening to them... but i was so messed up in the head that I went OFF on him.  They say stuff that play on your fears, whatever they are connecting to.  I was crying and screaming when i got home because i had pushed him away based on my fear.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 11:55:12 PM »
Omg I’m so sorry WinterElf. Ugh, that makes me so upset for you because I’ve been in that position before I can only imagine the anguish it put you through 😔

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 12:15:11 AM »
Ok ok ok...like I’ve seen all these posts seeming as if psychics connect with dark spirits or bring the negativity and all that but I have to ask (I didnt want to but here it goes)

I have so many questions @WinterElf :)!! My questions are for pure understanding, not for anything condescending - just wanted to put that out there. Also, I just have a different perspective on this but was just curious.

1. Was there a legit real life reason as to why you were calling psychics about the POI - like some suspicion on his part? I’m asking because for you to actually react that way I feel there had to be some real life suspicion if the readers were saying those things. Case in point, I had a reader that kept telling me a woman was living  in my POIs house so much that I plum WENT OFF on him. But my reason was that I NEVER been to his house in REAL LIFE so it appeared to me as a valid reason enough to go off on him. While it didnt ruin our relationship, in the end I did eventually go to his house after a YEAR. Even tho he told me no one lived there. In reality - that girl DID live there - I know it, but he waited until the right time when she was completely moved out and the key was returned to allow me to come in (so I do believe she was out for a while before she gave the key back).

2. Sometimes we have to check our OWN energy. If we are in a negative place - be careful with reading especially with new readers. I believe LIKE attracts LIKE. I’ve had readers give me BS readings before but never in my life had them affect me in a way where I thought that they brought some negativity over me or anything like that. If it was anything negative, it was coming from my conscious or subconcious and had nothing to do with them. However based on where your mentality is, readers can exacerbate what you are ALREADY feeling.

3. “Your luck gets worse and unfortunate things happen”. Sorry I dont believe this at allllll. So readers are the sole reason for this? Things get worse due to negative mentality. Negativity attracts negativity.

While I can definitely AGREE that some of these readers are FLAT OUT wrong and BS - and some of us do take responsibility for our actions but I cannot believe that these readers are like Bad luck charms or something. I always say dont believe everything they tell you until it happens - especially new readers who are not your trusted readers. If you dont have that circle, then definitely take what they say with a grain of salt. (For me I can somewhat trust my small circle of advisors due to consistency of outcomes, HOWEVER, I will NOT act on anything they say in REAL LIFE unless I have evidence to do so).

Maybe I’m a rare one that has gotten a majority of good insights to my POIs - ONLY after I found the right readers for me tho....we all know when we connect with the wrong ones, and they say something that does not match REAL LIFE, we know in our gut they are wrong. However, that shouldn’t allow a negative cloud to hover over you because of their wrong reading - I know its easier said than done but I realize looking back I was just in a negative place (with a POI from the past) and kept attracting the wrong readers. I felt bad not because of them but because of my mentality and how I allowed the POI to TREAT me. I just refuse to blame anything on readers even if they are wrong - we are controllers of our own destiny in the end.

If they play off your fears - what are you fearing? It’s like allowing these people who dont know you have control when you are the one control of YOUR reality in YOUR life - I’m sorry I just dont get the reasoning. Maybe you can help me understand - if you feel like it  ;)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 12:38:53 AM by Sparkle002 »

WinterElf

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 01:48:25 AM »
girl , your post did come off condescending and i didnt feel like reading all your long questions. But i dont expect everyone to agree. It is just how things are going for me and other long time addicts.  I know you were trying to say you dont believe me but it is what it is for me.  I believe what you said because it is your experience.  As I said before, everyone has a different experience.

either way the point of my post is that it is a waste of time and after doing it for over 19 years, the addiction is not easy to kick.  It has been a waste of money and even other psychics say stop calling them so much and do not call them when a relationship is just starting.  This was for the positive and negative readers.    ... their advice to people.  GOing over my notes from the past decade... 85 percent of those readings did not come to pass BUT I keep calling.  I dont know why.  Even when calling about a POI who i am super excited about with no DOUBTS,  I got readings that were not accurate, no matter how positive i was. 

That post was a way to get out my frustrations with readers being so right about things but then completely wrong about the other half of it, whether it is negative or positive.  Calling readers is giving your power away even if you dont always believe them. 

« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 02:06:47 AM by WinterElf »

WinterElf

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 02:07:30 AM »
Yes .... please please do not listen to them.. They made me lose my shit yesterday ... i do take responsibility for listening to them... but i was so messed up in the head that I went OFF on him.  They say stuff that play on your fears, whatever they are connecting to.  I was crying and screaming when i got home because i had pushed him away based on my fear.

that was very strong of you to not react to what she said.  THey say that it is for ENTERTAINMENT purposes but we all know that thousands of people go to them for important life choices or relationships that mean a lot to them. Sadly, people get caught up in it like i did. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 02:36:54 AM »
Well ok then! I’ll go back to minding my biz ::) and not read this long negative thread.

girl , your post did come off condescending and i didnt feel like reading all your long questions. But i dont expect everyone to agree. It is just how things are going for me and other long time addicts.  I know you were trying to say you dont believe me but it is what it is for me.  I believe what you said because it is your experience.  As I said before, everyone has a different experience.

either way the point of my post is that it is a waste of time and after doing it for over 19 years, the addiction is not easy to kick.  It has been a waste of money and even other psychics say stop calling them so much and do not call them when a relationship is just starting.  This was for the positive and negative readers.    ... their advice to people.  GOing over my notes from the past decade... 85 percent of those readings did not come to pass BUT I keep calling.  I dont know why.  Even when calling about a POI who i am super excited about with no DOUBTS,  I got readings that were not accurate, no matter how positive i was. 

That post was a way to get out my frustrations with readers being so right about things but then completely wrong about the other half of it, whether it is negative or positive.  Calling readers is giving your power away even if you dont always believe them. 

yes it is about mindset in many cases but not always. i guess one example of that would be me calling celestial readings ? i forget her name...
She is usually only accurate on the first reading and after that, it was utter garbage from past experiences.

Jan 2019... How will POI go?  IT WILL BE GREAT! YOU ALL HAVE LUCKY LUCKY CARDS. THIS LOOKS REALLY PROMISING !
Feb 2019  Just checking up on things!   OH>> LOOKS LIKE HE PULLED BACK A BIT AND THERE IS AN EX COMING IN BUT YOU HAVE HOPE... JUST DO THIS AND THINGS WILL GET BETTER.  HE PULLED AWAY BECAUSE OF HER.  (actually he pulled away because he lost his job but ididnt know this. I believed her because she was right inthe past for someone else)
March 2019  Hi there. Wondering if things have improved overall.  UM.  I SEE OTHER MEN COMING IN AROUND YOU AND IT IS NOT DECIDED YET IF YOU GUYS WILL MAKE IT AT ALL.  HOLD ON THOUGH
APRIL  2019.  Well we are communicating more. good right?  WELL, LOOKS LIKE HE WILL NEVER EVER COMMIT TO YOU. HE IS GOING A DIFFERENT ROUTE. 

Progressively no matter how happy my mindset is, constantly going to a reader to get insight... well the readings get worse.

WinterElf

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2019, 02:48:43 AM »
true it is a bit negative but i wanted to see if people had similar experiences.

either way, i love this forum but i get more results going to the manifesting forum because all the good reviews on certain psychics make me want to call them ! lol 

I had my POI call me way more often in a week of doing the manifesting than the psychic readings.  I was always waiting after a psychic reading or nervous.  It is a scary thing for some of us to not call a psychic when we are freaking out but my bank is crazy angry with me now.  lol

after yesterday... it was a grim wake up call.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2019, 03:03:28 AM »
What manifesting forum are you talking about?

WinterElf

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2019, 03:11:01 AM »
the lanie stevens forum... i read her books... they work so i just joined the forum... way more success stories there... . but i get lazy about meditating and just forget about POI and do my own thing

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2019, 03:40:56 AM »
the lanie stevens forum... i read her books... they work so i just joined the forum... way more success stories there... . but i get lazy about meditating and just forget about POI and do my own thing

Manifesting does work better ! I was doing it soo much, imagining them with me, doing meditations and prayers, and honestly it worked so much better than psychics. But the thing is, I’m soooo negative naturally lol. Have you tried Agnes’ ‘Manifest a text message’ ? I am sure this was the reason my boyfriend contacted me a couple weeks back. Even he said he couldn’t stop thinking of me, had to reach out and didn’t know why.

WinterElf

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2019, 06:00:43 AM »
So true..... i realized that one of the main reasons i called psychics was to find out if there is a 3rd party lol... i invested hundreds for that answer and putting all that energy into such a worry is dangerous because it can manifest something that was not there to begin with. 

honestly, for myself... i called psychics full of fear and nervousness. ... like i was waiting for the blow to come down on my head lol

WE all feel like we NEED to know  but personally it is not doing me any good at all.  it kills any romance and innocence when getting to know someone.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2019, 10:22:29 AM »
@Sparkle2000
I have to say that I agree with your comment.  Just recently, I posted a question on Bitwine? “Ask A Psychic”, about why some people’s predictions come to past while others don’t.  Here’s the link to the response.  Very informative.  https://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/9/topics/144936

anything