Author Topic: Psychic readings are EVIL  (Read 4378 times)

WinterElf

Psychic readings are EVIL
« on: May 11, 2019, 11:00:50 AM »
I know it is a bold statement but I say this as a

Addict
Caller of Keen since 2000 including Kasamba and a few Fiverr and Ebay psychics
timelines that are constantly pushed out
majority of negative readings coming to pass
the really accurate ones who know what is going on but their big positive predictions never come to pass
a constant uneasiness
finding out your POI you spent thousands of dollars on with psychics is with someone else and could give two flips about you
relationships never panning out etc

PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL ABOUT PSYCHIC READINGS.  I WAS ON IT SINCE 2000 and during that time , i had awful relationships and the ones i never called about lasted the longest. 

For the ones where all the psychics said that it would work out and it didn't and after calling them, many were rude and hurtful.  One bitch laughed in my face and said the POI's new gf knows how to treat him way better. 
The only thing that has helped me in a relationship is

1. no expectations
2. NEVER CALLING A PSYCHIC ABOUT IT
3. Letting it play out naturally
4. Law of attraction and positive thought
5. Having my options open
6. Having a life
7. Praying to God... even if i hate religion.... i do know when i trust in god things work out and i have more signs about what to do with POI and things progress

Every relationship i called a psychic about crashed and burned.  There was always major stalling. For example, there is one psychic who is REALLY GOOD.  She predicted how two possible relationships would play out and why.  They all came to pass within a month.  However, her positive predictions never panned out . NEVER!  The timelines kept getting pushed back and she is still pushing them back.  She also said not to contact him but when i did ignore it and contact him, he was so happy to hear from me.  She might have good intentions but whatever these psychics are connecting to, want us as the customers to keep coming back to the psychic and not talk to the POI. 

i also ruined my current relationship listening to their advice.  I hope to God that I find someone who loves and appreciates me but I know I cannot find that man by calling psychics all the time.  I have not paid for a psychic reading in 8 days.  I had to close down my keen account because as soon as I stopped waiting for free mns and detached myself from keen, the FREE MINUTES CAME POURING IN!!

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, look at what the others are saying who are addicted to it or recently kicked their addiction.  I have noticed these things happen

1 . Relationships fall apart when you call psychics
2. The POI suddenly marries someone else or immediately gets into a serious relationship
3. Many are hardly able to positively predict an outcome
4. Most of the callers never get back with their POI the same way that the psychics say they will
5. You never feel satisfied after one reading
6. You have a lot of bad luck and stalling in your life
7. Financial problems emerge from all the calling....

I struggle everyday to not call a psychic but when i remember how shitty my life is when i call them, i put down that phone. 

Offline Illumin8

Re: Psychic readings are EVIL
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 11:10:12 AM »
Seriously... winterelf if i could sticky this post I would. #truth right  there.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 11:23:32 AM »
I think I agree with you on this!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 11:29:25 AM »
I agree. That’s why I’m now staying away from them. My boyfriend and I were TOTALLY FINE until I started my obsession with these people back up again :( for 18 months we were perfect. Do you know what the only difference between now and then is? I totally stayed away from psychics during that time.

In December, I had this fear my boyfriend was back with his ex who he has kids to (I was wrong, she had another boyfriend and currently pregnant to this new guy) anyway I went on a psychic binge. They all confirmed that yes, he was seeing his ex again. I took their word for it. I called and absolutely lost my shit at him. We broke up. We didn’t have contact for 5 weeks and he blocked me. He did come back and I established they were wrong. And that I ruined my relationship over psychics !! Lesson learnt.

I’m being told now that my boyfriend has another girl around, although I’ve had NO indication this is true. I’m trying not to put any thought into it... I strongly believe in LOA. But there is always that lingering doubt that they’re right.

WinterElf

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 01:31:47 PM »
Yah thank you for your responses....

I cry sometimes thinking about how I followed their advice and ruined things.

I remember the moment I called a psychic after my ex went to DC that the relationship soured instantly and he only
Pulled further away each time I called them.

It made me so paranoid and nervous and he picked up on it....
I'm sorry that happened with your bf.  But at least yours came back..... 

Yes we are at fault for believing but they always hide behind free will or other lame excuses.

Please pray for me all that I can right my wrongs with him.
 :'(  :'( :'( :'(
I constantly have to pray to get this addiction out of my system.

WinterElf

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 01:44:38 PM »
 :'(. I am soooooooo sorry for you Sweersydney because even with him back they are messing with your mind saying there is now ANOTHER WOMAN.  I bet when they say that, your stomach turns and you have nervous butterflies and you obsess over forgetting it. 

Please shut them out. 

That's why most of us have POI who choose other people because the constant fear generated when we call psychics for any evidence of infedility can manifest the very thing we push so hard away from. 

People who write here about giving up after hundreds of psychic calls to only find that the POI has moved on is nothing more than an example of LOA.  Focusing on somey with strong emotions will get you that result for better or for worse. 

Calling psychics will make one feel like you will never find love or commitment or there is some hidden crap that only they can see .

Some of my POI laughed really hard when I repeated to them  what a psychic had said.  They were like no way! I would never think that!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 02:27:04 PM »
If people are calling about love issues, it is best to avoid. But I sometimes wonder, do most clients end up calling about dead-end situations anyway, thats why they don't have a lot of positive predictions pass? You do make a good point about what type of entities are giving these readers information. I highly doubt all of them are on the up and up.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2019, 02:48:53 PM »
Firstly, I’m sorry that you all have gone through. 
I hate to play devils advocate, but feel the need to do so.  Yes, the majority of Psychics are liars and are full of ego and money hungry and may also find telling people stories as entertaining and fun.  However, I have to speak up for the very few who’s sole objective is to help people.  Ethical Psychics are people too and have feelings, wants and needs.  Just like a psychologist, a counselor or lawyer may give you suggestions to your solutions and/or problems and concerns, at the end of the day, you are the one who decides whether or not to follow with what they suggested or do your own thing.  Solely placing the root of your problems on Psychics isn’t fair to them.  At times, it’s our insecurities that make us question whether we are good enough or pretty enough for someone.  Maybe at the end of the day, an EX is an EX for a reason.  Building yourself up and being secure by yourself is what’s important.  If not, the unethical psychics will feed off of this and have you going insane.  Ive been told things by some in which it didn’t sit well with me and have done the opposite and ended up ok.  I’ve been burned plenty of times by Psychics, but I’ve also been enlightened by some and to this day, what was told to me is still unfolding in the present. 

The ones who are intuned with the universe and understand that whatever energies and vibes they give to people during their readings will always come back to them will always be truthful and upfront with you.  Sometimes Psychics tell the truth and we dismiss it because we just don’t want to hear it at the time.  Peace.

WinterElf

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2019, 04:38:22 PM »
Many psychics say the same stuff you say when a prediction does not come to pass.
Everyone has issues but after trying Keen for 20 years and seeing how their advice has ruined some aspects of my life when they "tap" into the universe, I will pass.
They say that if it is meant to be it is meant to be lol but i prefer free will and our actions can either keep us with a "soulmate" or move us on to the next option. 

And also calling dozens of psychics to find the right one is expensive and exhausting.  Even the ones who were right so many times can be wrong also.  WHy would you want to put your power in someone else's hands like that?

IF you like psychics, awesome.... but for many of us struggling with this addictive habit, it has driven most of us to unlucky outcomes living in the future and not in the present. 

I am building myself up immensely now by not giving them my money.  i now have money and PEACE OF MIND for travel, pedicures, beer, etc....

That original post is for people who struggle with the addiction. i know there are people with the gift but why waste your time asking strangers about your life. you know more about your life than paying someone 8.99 a minute to toss some cards.

IF you love psychic readings , awesome. I know people who are happy and go to psychics once or twice a year. 

WinterElf

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2019, 04:44:16 PM »
If people are calling about love issues, it is best to avoid. But I sometimes wonder, do most clients end up calling about dead-end situations anyway, thats why they don't have a lot of positive predictions pass? You do make a good point about what type of entities are giving these readers information. I highly doubt all of them are on the up and up.

ABout the dead end situations.... I called in Jan with my most trusted advisors and they were usually right about relationships. They said it would work out but the more i called the worse the predictions got.  My anxiety got worse also. THings were really good at first.

I have called them about jobs and those predictions were pushed back a lot also.  First it was feb ... then march, and now they say late summer. lol!!

Another example, I had a psychic who could tell me what my house looked like and the environment of the neighborhood and stuff about work she would have never known.  However, her prediction for a love situation was 34434% wrong. 
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 04:53:12 PM by WinterElf »

WinterElf

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2019, 05:05:46 PM »
Exactly, even my pagan friends ... the ones who practice the OLD WAYS say that you run the risk of connecting to evil energy when doing divination because it opens a doorway.  I am very very stubborn and it took me 20 years to say you know what? this psychic crap is not good for me.  I would love getting my personalized readings by email or chatting with them.  IT is really fun to do so but in the end, you feel empty.
 Meanwhile all my friends who didnt take care of themselves as much as I do  and never got a psychic reading, were finding the love of their lives.  They always told me to stop calling psychics and i am the only single one now lol

I began praying to God and it is so hard for me to admit this because I HATE RELIGION or sounding preachy but I got peace that I never got in my 20 years of psychic calling.  Also i got so many signs that he is there with me and guiding me.  I was having a panic attack last week because i stopped calling psychics... I was getting shaky and teary eyed. THen i read psalm 51 and 7? and i felt so much peace. it was unreal.

WinterElf

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2019, 05:17:07 PM »
Just to add, a psychic was the one who got me to stop after 20 years of calling. She could hear how broken I was during the calls.  Even she said that she is not always right and is just human but can hear spirit.  She told me that people who constantly call about a POI hardly ever get with that person.

She told me a story of a single mother who kept calling psychics about her baby daddy.  They all said it would work out and when it didn't, she called them back asking why it was such a bad outcome.  Many laughed at her and were even verbally abusive.  She gave up and stopped calling on her psychic binge.  She gave it up to God and forgot about him and moved on with her life and prayed about it. 

After she stopped calling the psychics, he came back into her life ... a changed man.  They are now engaged. 

So i am not calling PSYCHIC READERS evil at all. I am calling the act of dependency and the readings themselves that can ruin your life. 

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2019, 03:13:57 AM »
I agree. That’s why I’m now staying away from them. My boyfriend and I were TOTALLY FINE until I started my obsession with these people back up again :( for 18 months we were perfect. Do you know what the only difference between now and then is? I totally stayed away from psychics during that time.

In December, I had this fear my boyfriend was back with his ex who he has kids to (I was wrong, she had another boyfriend and currently pregnant to this new guy) anyway I went on a psychic binge. They all confirmed that yes, he was seeing his ex again. I took their word for it. I called and absolutely lost my shit at him. We broke up. We didn’t have contact for 5 weeks and he blocked me. He did come back and I established they were wrong. And that I ruined my relationship over psychics !! Lesson learnt.

I’m being told now that my boyfriend has another girl around, although I’ve had NO indication this is true. I’m trying not to put any thought into it... I strongly believe in LOA. But there is always that lingering doubt that they’re right.

The same BF who has a drug problem? You mentioned your POI has substance problem ... is this the same one?

Yep. That’s the same one. I guess another difference now that I think about is that his drug addiction has gotten worse

WinterElf

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2019, 03:17:28 AM »
really weird that you say that because my POI drug problem (weed) got worse too and he ran into a lot of bad luck after i called psychics.  he even said a month ago he is feeling addicted to smoking weed and he wants to stop but he is so depressed. 

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2019, 03:24:26 AM »
My boyfriend does heroin :/ and his dickhead best friend that he lives with sells it to him and gives it to him. The whole situation is a mess. I know I need to stay away and disengage from him and from psychics for awhile.

anything