Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 127796 times)

Offline Smiley1

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #345 on: January 15, 2021, 01:35:15 AM »
I like Terry but I think that his predictions would have a 1/10 hit rate.   So far I have had one from each reading with him eventuate and I have not met any of the people that he listed.

However, he did give me that Kyle and another female would be of interest and important to me, I know someone close to me that has just met a kyle I do not know them and unlikely to meet them.  But the predictions he made after that could well play out with the person who knows him.

Also my last reading 8 out of 10 predictions were about  man and me chasing him down and information.   I dont know this person so feel now unless some of the other predictions happen I wont get anymore readings with him

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #346 on: January 19, 2021, 06:29:15 PM »
So uh.. My first reading. from Terry was back in June.. so far like 3 had happened.
I got a little bit too excited and bought arnd 200 thinking they'll be coming true fast...

But 8 months in.. nothing.....

Also he gave me constant negative predictions on every man (POI's names)  I gave... got me worried for nothing now..

Maybe in the future it's gonna happen, update soon :)

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #347 on: January 19, 2021, 10:40:34 PM »
I read with Terry on sunday and 1 of his events came to pass. He told me I would receive 2 offers and that it was better to take the 2nd one. He was right, the 2 offers were for jobs. So, that 1 down and 4 more to go

Offline lala36

« Reply #348 on: January 20, 2021, 08:14:53 AM »
Have you gotten events from him?

So uh.. My first reading. from Terry was back in June.. so far like 3 had happened.
I got a little bit too excited and bought arnd 200 thinking they'll be coming true fast...

Also he gave me constant negative predictions on every man (POI's names)  I gave... got me worried for nothing now..

3 events happened out of 200???? LOL
This guy is a joke. Be careful. He does this because he knows events are addictive (I haven't fallen for his trap though). Have you ever seen any business whether online or offline where returning customers pay nearly double the price than the first time you go there??? I haven't. Returning customers always get reduced prices. Not with Terry. Because he knows that people keep going back for more. Also, the second time you go you cannot buy even 5 events but you HAVE TO get 10. He knows what he is doing because he knows most people get addicted to the events and keep buying. He has all this very well planned and that is why he charges the crazy amounts he charges because he knows the addicts will get 200 or whatever.....stop feeding the scammers.

He reads the past no matter what he says and yes, the past from years back and not from days or weeks before the reading. He has no clue about timing and he even says that "customers tell him that events can take even 3 years".
I can guarantee that his ratio of accuracy is 1/10. Events made up, events that will never happen, events that already happened and events that will happen to someone else and not you.

Yes, 3 events out of 200 is fantastic, a fantastic piece of crap.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #349 on: January 20, 2021, 12:03:19 PM »

3 events happened out of 200???? LOL
This guy is a joke. Be careful. He does this because he knows events are addictive (I haven't fallen for his trap though). Have you ever seen any business whether online or offline where returning customers pay nearly double the price than the first time you go there??? I haven't. Returning customers always get reduced prices. Not with Terry. Because he knows that people keep going back for more. Also, the second time you go you cannot buy even 5 events but you HAVE TO get 10. He knows what he is doing because he knows most people get addicted to the events and keep buying. He has all this very well planned and that is why he charges the crazy amounts he charges because he knows the addicts will get 200 or whatever.....stop feeding the scammers.

He reads the past no matter what he says and yes, the past from years back and not from days or weeks before the reading. He has no clue about timing and he even says that "customers tell him that events can take even 3 years".
I can guarantee that his ratio of accuracy is 1/10. Events made up, events that will never happen, events that already happened and events that will happen to someone else and not you.

Yes, 3 events out of 200 is fantastic, a fantastic piece of crap.

Yes lol 3/200. So I've stopped getting readings from him and tried to stop my binge because nothing was coming true :/
But I've read from this forum of people saying events coming true afterr 1 yr or so.
At this rate I just want them to come true for money's worth lol

Offline jas

« Reply #350 on: January 21, 2021, 12:31:04 AM »
Yes, I remember Laura stating exactly that!!  "she had no need to read with him" and now it turns out she has read with him.  Bless her heart......this woman is completely out of her mind.......COMPLETELY!

pfizer

« Reply #351 on: January 21, 2021, 04:23:11 AM »
Yes, I remember Laura stating exactly that!!  "she had no need to read with him" and now it turns out she has read with him.  Bless her heart......this woman is completely out of her mind.......COMPLETELY!

she really needed medication; i am serious.

Offline lala36

« Reply #352 on: January 21, 2021, 09:38:37 AM »
xmorin thank you for explaining because I was getting confused, I got event recently and one was very specific to me only and something I am waiting on and I also had one come true the day after that read! I agree on the freewill and having that option to prevent something bad rom happening. Restraining orders from readers, that's a new level of crazy!!  :o We're all here to support each other with reading addictions and through whatever crappy situation we have going on so why  is she here to just to bash others and readers?

@lala36 if you’re asking if @waterfall has ever read with him no she hasn’t. Laura(waterfall) is just a sad, negative loser who does nothing all day but post negative comments on readers she hasn’t read with or doesn’t like. She’s been blocked on multiple forums, on multiple psychic websites and has even been threatened with restraining orders by multiple readers for harassing them. If you notice on this forum she’s repeated basically the same comment about Terry at least 20 times yet hasn’t read with him a day in her sad life. She’s an angry and emotionally unstable person so please disregard her comments and only focus on the people who don’t suffer from emotional and psychological issues and have actually read with him. 

As for Terry I would suggest limiting your readings with him, really researching and know how he works because his reading style is so different and is not for everyone and also keep in mind that free will does come in to play so sometimes because we have certain knowledge of a scenario coming up we may intentionally or unintentionally, consciously or unconsciously shift the way it could play out.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #353 on: January 21, 2021, 10:03:09 AM »
Oh Terry, Terry is so good....he is not but I can see very well how he is taking advantage of the brainless and addicted buying 200 events or more!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

He doesn't do timings LOL and in fact he doesn't even know when events happen. He says that people tell him LOL that events happen up to 3 years!!! Yet, this scammer used to do events that would happen within 30 days LOL. So he was able to see timing because his events were for a period of 30 days!!! Amazing crap!!

AND reviews that mean NOTHING because clearly all of them are posted minutes after finishing the reading in which case they are not reflective all what matters, i.e. whether events happened or not!!!

He used to read for celebrities but it seems he has downgraded to Bitwine platform. LOL.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Okay we have heard. Thank u, next.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #354 on: January 21, 2021, 02:04:42 PM »
another event happened, he said a man is going to ask me for money but not to give him any. This happened to me this morning so that 2/5 events that happened.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #355 on: January 21, 2021, 03:23:48 PM »
I have received predictions from Terry since August and yes I am one of those people who have gotten a lot of events.

I have had 42 events that have played out so far, so yes for ME he is real and I can validate his gift. Also I received a discount reading on a holiday, 10 events for $25 :) so yes he gives out holiday promos.
 Some events are pieces of the puzzle some are straight forward and happen word for word. Some events that you think-- oh this might be how it is supposed to happen still happens, but NOT how or with whom you expect it to happen so you must keep an OPEN MIND.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #356 on: January 21, 2021, 07:17:00 PM »
@waterfall you’re honestly so pathetic. You comment your opinions- yet no one cares about your advice or anything you have to say because you’re a delusional freak with no credibility, You come on here insulting members- yet no one is actually insulted by what you say because you’re such a sad psychopath and everyone knows it, You make multiple usernames and accounts because you get blocked or banned- yet under each of your 2,000 usernames everyone knows it you because of how angry, stupid and pathetic you are. And honestly how relentless you are makes you even sadder. You’re so pathetic and weird.

We get it you have nothing better to do because you have no friends- except for the ones in your head or your other usernames you use to talk to yourself on here, you have no hobbies- except for coming on here spewing negativity and the delusions in your head and you have no job-because you had an affair with your married boss and he fired you when he was done with you.

And now you’re stealing other members usernames and impersonating them to get back on all the forums you’re blocked from? That’s a new low and a new desperate, even for you. I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again you don’t need a psychic you need a psychiatrist, psychologist, a psychoanalyst, a life coach, a couple emotional support animals, a priest, a minister, a rabbi, Jesus, a court order, a probation officer and some heavy medications. I don’t know how someone like you isn’t put away.

OMG @xmorin that made my dayyyyyy, I freakn luv you ahahahahahaha

Offline evaluna1

« Reply #357 on: January 21, 2021, 07:20:24 PM »
@xmorin 👏 👏👏

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #358 on: January 21, 2021, 09:48:37 PM »
I would wait until 75% of what he predicted came to pass before buying more events

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #359 on: January 22, 2021, 01:33:10 AM »
So...an update, all 5 of my mom's predictions happened.

still waiting on 13 more of mine to take place.   been busy or Id be here more often.   

looks like you have your hands full here though.

one thing I can advise is that when looking at reviews is to see if the same people left reviews a few weeks/months later and if those reviews were something along the lines of "the events happened so I came back"    another valid review I look for is "Terry hit on my husband's name or my son's name without any prompt from me"   that to me is proof.

Names Terry has given me that I have met: Michael, Cassie, Nick and Julian.       
He hit the name Aidan which was someone I already knew.
He gave me the names Ted, Tammy and Magda which I have not met yet.   

Magda is a weird name, well, unique I should say but so is Julian and I met him!

He also predicted a job I would take far away from where I live now and that happened.   He told my mom she would be robbed and lose her baby, she was robbed and lost her dog which she called her baby.   There have been a ton of hits from him but not all have happened, maybe they still will, maybe not.    still, enough have happened for me to call back and I leave reviews, not under this screenname but under the one I use on there (think flintstones)    :)     

I will also say that Terry does do random discounts, you will call and he will say out of the blue, you have won a discount or he has holiday discounts and he runs specials all of the time, I have won a few of them!!    Terry will also make you deals, if you say for example I am having a hard time right now, can you make me a deal?   he does it!

I saw that Terry changed his disclaimer to an FAQ where he talks about the 30 days timeframe thing so I don't know what your issue is waterfall.   He answers that. 

From the facebook groups he and I are both in (psychics, witches, pagans, vegans, that kind of thing)   Terry used to live in LA.  He worked as a celebrity psychic reading Drew Barrymore and Lucy Lawless among others, he was in a horrific car accident and had to return home to Oregon where he is from and learn to walk and speak again.    Once he was able to do that he wanted to stay close to his family so he stayed in Oregon and worked privately but too many nuts came to his home at all hours of the night, like you Laura so he switched to an online job that he does not specify in the group but of course we all know it's bitwine.

Terry is a very open book, I have asked him where he is from, where he lived, if he is single, I have asked him a ton of questions in the chat and he is open about everything, he has no issue telling people whatever they want to know and though I am not psychic, I do get a sense of people as I think we all do, I think I could tell if he was holding back or being dishonest and I just don't see that, I get a very genuine guy who cares about other people and animals.    and his relationship with Goddess, though a different interpretation of what God is than what I believe and thats OK. 

Compared to you Waterfall, Terry is a saint and you look like a real scumbag to me.   :)      just my opinion though.