Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 127781 times)

Offline Smiley1

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #330 on: December 27, 2020, 02:44:28 AM »
What was his Xmas prediction? And did you do a Q&A or event reading?

He told me that a female would stop a man from spending Christmas with me

He told me I’d go over the past at Christmas from a surprising source.  This could be a telephone convo I had about the Yorkshire ripper on Christmas Day but I’m not sure if that’s a hit.

A few others too but nothing life altering.

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #331 on: December 31, 2020, 02:31:05 AM »
I recently spoke to him for the first time. I did the five events and they were scary and all tied to the same prediction... mainly about someone breaking into my home and me having to file several police reports. If it happens any time soon this criminal would have to be nuts — I have a very large and protective dog. Terry gave me the name of a suspect and it’s nobody I know yet... but now I’m freaked out wondering if I’ll have a stalker.

Offline lala36

« Reply #332 on: December 31, 2020, 11:04:00 PM »
In my last set of events he gave me the first initial of my ex saying he'll be back, now I didn't give him any information and I didn't ask about anyone else when I asked 4 the events, is this a fluke or has this happened anyone else? Now I have been waiting 4 this particular ex 2 contact so it kinda freaked me out but made me happy at the same time

Offline calista

« Reply #333 on: January 03, 2021, 02:08:02 AM »
I tried Terry because I was curious after reading all the information here on what 'events" where. here are the 10 I got and except 2 events , the rest make little or no sense to me:
#1   A man continues to push your buttons emotionally and then does things to be around you or to be as close to you as he can be, if you are having dinner at a specific restaurant, he tries to be there too, he will take his behavior to extremes, while I do not feel he is dangerous or harmful to you though, just someone who enjoys making you mad I guess is the best way to explain it   
#2   You back yourself into a corner when you agree to introduce a man to your fabricated boyfriend   
#3   After your wedding, a man stays true to form, showing you ultimate romance and passion, previously you had told a woman that you were afraid that things might change if you did marry him and this event is to show that nothing changes   
#4   You have a job for Vinny (not a job as employment goes, a job as in a task for him to complete) but he refuses   
#5   A man's temper will flare when he sees you with another man
#6   You will demand the truth from a man about how he really feels about you but he will be hesitant, not straight forward as you need him to be, it will take a push from someone else in his life to get him to man up and tell you the truth so be patient...   02:10PM
#7   A man arranges a surprise for you in an effort to put your troubles aside and focus on the reasons you are a couple, at least for one night and the two of you share a kiss   
#8   You and a man are on thin ice, relationship wise and will need to really evaluate what you both want to see if its worth fighting for
#9   Jason will be "onto" you, knowing exactly what you are up to   
#10   while waiting for a complicated surgery to begin, a man gets a surprise from you (well, you have free will so you should see him but of course you dont have to)

Offline calista

« Reply #334 on: January 03, 2021, 02:10:14 AM »
I tried Terry because I was curious after reading all the information here on what 'events" where. here are the 10 I got and except 2 events , the rest make little or no sense to me:
#1   A man continues to push your buttons emotionally and then does things to be around you or to be as close to you as he can be, if you are having dinner at a specific restaurant, he tries to be there too, he will take his behavior to extremes, while I do not feel he is dangerous or harmful to you though, just someone who enjoys making you mad I guess is the best way to explain it   
#2   You back yourself into a corner when you agree to introduce a man to your fabricated boyfriend   
#3   After your wedding, a man stays true to form, showing you ultimate romance and passion, previously you had told a woman that you were afraid that things might change if you did marry him and this event is to show that nothing changes   
#4   You have a job for Vinny (not a job as employment goes, a job as in a task for him to complete) but he refuses   
#5   A man's temper will flare when he sees you with another man
#6   You will demand the truth from a man about how he really feels about you but he will be hesitant, not straight forward as you need him to be, it will take a push from someone else in his life to get him to man up and tell you the truth so be patient...   02:10PM
#7   A man arranges a surprise for you in an effort to put your troubles aside and focus on the reasons you are a couple, at least for one night and the two of you share a kiss   
#8   You and a man are on thin ice, relationship wise and will need to really evaluate what you both want to see if its worth fighting for
#9   Jason will be "onto" you, knowing exactly what you are up to   
#10   while waiting for a complicated surgery to begin, a man gets a surprise from you (well, you have free will so you should see him but of course you dont have to)

No clue what the "fabricated boyfriend" means? I have no reason to make up stuff and told him I am single before the reading.
Also the idea of justifying the boyfriend to another man, makes no sense, I would just say no if someone were persistent and I didn't like them.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #335 on: January 03, 2021, 04:40:23 AM »
It could be if someone is showing up all the time you say “I’m waiting for my boyfriend” or a similar situation.   I’ve said that so guys go away or I feel intimidated or uneasy. 

Offline calista

« Reply #336 on: January 03, 2021, 04:47:40 PM »
It could be if someone is showing up all the time you say “I’m waiting for my boyfriend” or a similar situation.   I’ve said that so guys go away or I feel intimidated or uneasy.

Noy my styleas I tend to be blunt with people. Also Terry got upset when I asked him about this and blocked me. LOL!

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #337 on: January 06, 2021, 02:34:35 PM »
so, terry’s nov 14 prediction about how i am not as excited about a move as “alex” just came to pass but it was with a different man also named alex.

so, it came to pass, but not with the POI i had given terry the name of. a different person with the same name as POI—someone i just met.

edited to add: yes i would call that a hit too crossbow; i was moreso trying to underline that even with giving terry the names of POIs that maybe the person in the event will not be POI :0)

Very interesting. Guys this is a prime example of what I mean by, he can confuse his events.

And also for the others saying they thought the event didn’t happen but then found out years later it did they just didn’t know about it. That’s true. He sees events with people and things that are linked or connected to us, or around us,  a lot of them happen but sometimes we don’t even know or hear that they happened. Like he said (example) “a woman miscarries”. I found out many months later this was something that had happened to a friend around the same time but she never told me about it, so I had no awareness.

Also guys I’m not going to lie😪🤦🏽‍♀️ This can be the part he sometimes sees events that happen on tv or a movie you watch and thinks it’s real life happening to you. He told me “you’ll be surprised to find out a man asks a woman to marry him that he literally just met a day before” lmaoooo it was ROMEO AND JULIET. A movie I was watching with my friend and her and I had a whole discussion that we could never and bla bla that was too fast and we were talking about love at first sight when BOOM. I was like.. please don’t tell me that was his prediction lmao. But I thought it was funny, didn’t bother me. My friend had the same thing happen with one of her events and I had another one unfold on a movie too, with specific details he described and there being no way it could relate back to my real life

I would suggest that you stop making statements that are a LIE!!!
You already gave false reviews about readers months back stating how they had got it all right. Months later you come here to say it was all a mistake and now they are not that great and in fact they were wrong.
STOP making assumptions and statements that are NOT true.

From Terry's mouth: "WILL THE EVENTS HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE? Yes! These will not be in a Tv show or movie or in a book that you read, again, people look for HITS to correlate what they were told"

Is that what Terry said to you? I thought you never read with him?

Offline lala36

« Reply #338 on: January 06, 2021, 02:53:05 PM »
Why does every thread have to turn into a drama or argument?  :o ::)

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #339 on: January 06, 2021, 05:18:23 PM »
so, terry%u2019s nov 14 prediction about how i am not as excited about a move as %u201Calex%u201D just came to pass but it was with a different man also named alex.

so, it came to pass, but not with the POI i had given terry the name of. a different person with the same name as POI%u2014someone i just met.

edited to add: yes i would call that a hit too crossbow; i was moreso trying to underline that even with giving terry the names of POIs that maybe the person in the event will not be POI :0)

Very interesting. Guys this is a prime example of what I mean by, he can confuse his events.

And also for the others saying they thought the event didn%u2019t happen but then found out years later it did they just didn%u2019t know about it. That%u2019s true. He sees events with people and things that are linked or connected to us, or around us,  a lot of them happen but sometimes we don%u2019t even know or hear that they happened. Like he said (example) %u201Ca woman miscarries%u201D. I found out many months later this was something that had happened to a friend around the same time but she never told me about it, so I had no awareness.

Also guys I%u2019m not going to lie%uD83D%uDE2A%uD83E%uDD26%uD83C%uDFFD%u200D%u2640%uFE0F This can be the part he sometimes sees events that happen on tv or a movie you watch and thinks it%u2019s real life happening to you. He told me %u201Cyou%u2019ll be surprised to find out a man asks a woman to marry him that he literally just met a day before%u201D lmaoooo it was ROMEO AND JULIET. A movie I was watching with my friend and her and I had a whole discussion that we could never and bla bla that was too fast and we were talking about love at first sight when BOOM. I was like.. please don%u2019t tell me that was his prediction lmao. But I thought it was funny, didn%u2019t bother me. My friend had the same thing happen with one of her events and I had another one unfold on a movie too, with specific details he described and there being no way it could relate back to my real life

You already gave false reviews about readers months back stating how they had got it all right. Months later you come here to say it was all a mistake and now they are not that great and in fact they were wrong.

From Terry's mouth: "WILL THE EVENTS HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE? Yes! These will not be in a Tv show or movie or in a book that you read, again, people look for HITS to correlate what they were told"

I don't have to have read with him to know that. I will not entertain you or your ridiculous comments any further.

Lollllll guys she won't entertain my "ridiculous comments" about a reader she is criticizing although she's never read with her. To quote "psychopathy at play"....didn't she say she blocked me? hmmmmm

pfizer

« Reply #340 on: January 07, 2021, 03:40:06 AM »
lolololololololol

so, terry’s nov 14 prediction about how i am not as excited about a move as “alex” just came to pass but it was with a different man also named alex.

so, it came to pass, but not with the POI i had given terry the name of. a different person with the same name as POI—someone i just met.

And also for the others saying they thought the event didn’t happen but then found out years later it did they just didn’t know about it. That’s true. He sees events with people and things that are linked or connected to us, or around us,  a lot of them happen but sometimes we don’t even know or hear that they happened. Like he said (example) “a woman miscarries”. I found out many months later this was something that had happened to a friend around the same time but she never told me about it, so I had no awareness.

Also guys I’m not going to lie😪🤦🏽‍♀️ This can be the part he sometimes sees events that happen on tv or a movie you watch and thinks it’s real life happening to you. He told me “you’ll be surprised to find out a man asks a woman to marry him that he literally just met a day before” lmaoooo it was ROMEO AND JULIET. A movie I was watching with my friend and her and I had a whole discussion that we could never and bla bla that was too fast and we were talking about love at first sight when BOOM. I was like.. please don’t tell me that was his prediction lmao. But I thought it was funny, didn’t bother me. My friend had the same thing happen with one of her events and I had another one unfold on a movie too, with specific details he described and there being no way it could relate back to my real life

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #341 on: January 07, 2021, 04:06:59 AM »
lolololololololol

Lol then she called that a ridiculous comment! And I’m allegedly blocked.

Offline jas

« Reply #342 on: January 08, 2021, 12:50:19 PM »
Xmorin - thank you for the update.  Good to read a review where everything is clearly laid out.  As to Waterfall....you are correct about her.

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #343 on: January 08, 2021, 04:42:37 PM »
 @xmorin how long was it till things from your very first readings started coming to fruition ?

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #344 on: January 08, 2021, 04:49:12 PM »
@xmorin I just looked at his bio and he updated it looks like he does see recent past as future
*DO YOU SEE THE PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE?* *These readings are The Future but it is possible to hit on a Present day issue/person and it's Possible to see the RECENT Past* *