Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 127829 times)

Offline souls3@

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #315 on: December 15, 2020, 12:38:33 PM »
here are mine from november 14. i think one or two, possibly 3 or 4 of them had happened prior to the reading. none has come to pass. the only thing that’s funny is that alex had brought up his desire to move a lot since i met him. but we aren’t close now so i don’t see it happening in the future.

Much to your surprise, a man does the unexpected--again--and again, this includes making personal changes, dropping people out of his life, changing his personality around (for the better) becoming more balanced and forgiving those around him, if it seems too good to be true, do not worry, its not

Your depression will turn to hatred as a woman gets the things that you wish you could have, this is a woman that comes in through romance, which would indicate that she gets a romantic connection from you, someone to watch out for

Unlike Alex, you are not thrilled with the idea of a move, I dont see an outcome of what you should say or do here, this is where free will comes in, do you say something to him? do you just let him do whatever he wants to do?

Despite a man's appeals, you refuse to change your mind about how you approach a romance, a man believes you are making the wrong moves, not being as clear about what you want/expect and I also feel that he doesnt approve of the person you are interested in but you have to make your own choices here and do whatever makes sense to you

Rob (This can be any variation of this name so Robert, Bobby, etc) in the act of his life (meaning he isnt being serious for some reason) will tell you that he has changed his mind about marrying you
Thanks for this. Actually it is not easy to understand.

How long is his waiting time? Do you have to tell him that you want email or ph reading?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #316 on: December 20, 2020, 10:15:49 AM »
Me and this guy are like best friends now lol. The last time we spoke he got a vision i was going to contact him that night and he told someone else he couldn’t speak to them cause I was about to call and sure enough I did and he showed me . I hadn’t read with him in like 2 months prior and me calling was 100% out of spontaneous energy , so  that was really cool. How his gift works.

I 100% believe he’s a real psychic, he gets real visions. I’ve bought maybe 200 events from him and a lot don’t happen, but the ones that do, DO! And when it does that shizz is crazy lol. Like your mouth will really drop to the floor cause you’re like how could a person really see... and know.. it was going to happen.. with detail like that. The one problem is I’m not convinced he can like control his gift tho fully because he gets a lot confused or roles reversed and it causes stress for me 😭lol. Like he’ll say this is going to happen with you and this person. And it DOES happen, but not with me like with the person and another girl. That’s the only frustrating part but it’s not always that happens. Just know that some of the events he sees happening do happen, but they could apply to your friends lives or your friend, or people that are somehow connected to you and he thinks it’s happening to you. When it’s really them. This happened several times. But either way, even with that little bit that’s flawed... THIS MAN IS THE REAL DEAL AND #1 ON MY LIST.

Tbh just know if he sees a really negative event happening to you it’s likely to not even happen to you but someone around you, something you hear about, a friend, or even a movie. Like it’s weird to explain but he’ll think it’s directly related to you and it’s not at times. So don’t freak out. I got negative events too and it didn’t turn out to be what I feared it would be .

But yeah  I have read with hundreds of psychics . Nobody has impressed me the same way this guy has. And it makes me think that future events really are predestined, and the only way we can change the future is by hearing about it in readings and determining what to do otherwise

Offline bee.23

« Reply #317 on: December 20, 2020, 10:24:50 AM »
Also something interesting Terry has been saying he sees marriage for me sooo many times, so there’s no telling what could happen. If his events happen within 2 years, that would mean it has to happen with someone by or in 2022, cause it definitely didn’t happen this year 😂 and he’s been telling me this since like summer of this year 2020. He’s convinced it’s with my ex lmao but I literally want nothing to do with my ex at all ever again . We will see how things unfold as I’m currently single. Interesting, nonetheless!

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #318 on: December 20, 2020, 02:00:30 PM »
Me and this guy are like best friends now lol. The last time we spoke he got a vision i was going to contact him that night and he told someone else he couldn’t speak to them cause I was about to call and sure enough I did and he showed me . I hadn’t read with him in like 2 months prior and me calling was 100% out of spontaneous energy , so  that was really cool. How his gift works.

I 100% believe he’s a real psychic, he gets real visions. I’ve bought maybe 200 events from him and a lot don’t happen, but the ones that do, DO! And when it does that shizz is crazy lol. Like your mouth will really drop to the floor cause you’re like how could a person really see... and know.. it was going to happen.. with detail like that. The one problem is I’m not convinced he can like control his gift tho fully because he gets a lot confused or roles reversed and it causes stress for me 😭lol. Like he’ll say this is going to happen with you and this person. And it DOES happen, but not with me like with the person and another girl. That’s the only frustrating part but it’s not always that happens. Just know that some of the events he sees happening do happen, but they could apply to your friends lives or your friend[/b], or people that are somehow connected to you and he thinks it’s happening to you. When it’s really them. This happened several times. But either way, even with that little bit that’s flawed... THIS MAN IS THE REAL DEAL AND #1 ON MY LIST.

Tbh just know if he sees a really negative event happening to you it’s likely to not even happen to you but someone around you, something you hear about, a friend, or even a movie. Like it’s weird to explain but he’ll think it’s directly related to you and it’s not at times. So don’t freak out. I got negative events too and it didn’t turn out to be what I feared it would be .

But yeah  I have read with hundreds of psychics . Nobody has impressed me the same way this guy has. And it makes me think that future events really are predestined, and the only way we can change the future is by hearing about it in readings and determining what to do otherwise

The highlighted above plus he gives future events that have ALREADY happened (aka past events). So we could say that you pay 85 dollars!!!!! for 10 events and maybe 1 will be right after all these things....seems like a great reader to me, especially for the price. Wait, he is great but lots of events don't happen, many are about someone else and many about things that have already happened. But he is great regardless. In addition, instead of doing special prices for returning customers like any normal business would do he increases the price by nearly double if you are a loyal customer (from 50 to 85). And don't dare get the code wrong because he will block you straight away, which in reality is probably the best thing that can happen to you because you won't have to waste your money in this kind of joke. Yes, it seems the type of business I will be investing in.

I cannot believe people spend 1,700 dollars in 200 events with this type of scammers and people dying because they don't have anything to eat. Speechless.

Bitter Betty?   I thought you blocked me?   or was that under a different name?    who died from not eating?   I missed something I think?    Now, most businesses I have dealt with have an introductory price for new customers and then when you return you pay regular prices but they have discounts during holidays and other specials like buy 2 get 1 free or something like that, Terry does that so I am not sure what your issue is!

I do agree though on Bee's post, it sounds like she is saying that he is great BUT BUT BUT...so is he great?     but I have had him read for me and hit on a lot but no because I don't remember the exact date of our first reading, I am just a liar according to Bitter Betty here so I guess my comment doesn't mean that much.     

To bee-I think that if someone has been reading for 25+ years like Terry claims, I did look him up under the name he gave me where he used to work and all of that, then he should have superb control of his abilities by now, if he doesn't then I'd say that there is a problem, like I said, I have had great event connections so I am in no way saying he is fake or anything like that, I am just confused as to why with one person he connects, with another it's all over the place and then with Betty here, he sees the past when he claims he cannot see the past?     

color me confused.   oh wait, Betty already did that.     :)      Ps, Betty, what I choose to do with my personal money is no one's business at all but mine.   If I want to call a reader like this one lady I call named Linda, all she does is tell me fairytales (always positive unrealistic dribble)   but sometimes I need that BS to get through the week, I know it's not real, I know she is fake as shit but i need that on some bad days and so?    that is my right to pay her for bullshit.    psychics are for fun to me, if something hits, that is great, if not, oh the fuck well.    why do you think the website says for "entertainment purposes only"   because it's for FUN!!    don't get your dirty panties in such a bunch.    toilet paper is hard to come by these days and that can't be good for you.   

Offline bee.23

« Reply #319 on: December 20, 2020, 07:37:01 PM »
@waterfall. You’re just a negative and desperate fucking loser 😂. Go log into one of your other numerous accounts and talk to someone who actually cares what a psycho freak like you has to say you desperate bitch.

*Also saw your post that Yona got something right for you. Did your boss finally leave his wife, kids and other mistress for you? 😂 hahahahahahaha

Lmao ok so I’m not the only one who knows this is the same psychotic user inventing multiple accounts and harassing people on ? 😭😂🤦🏽‍♀️ That once got deleted from this forum and came back to spread her negative energy

And in response to @xrossbow

I guess you could say that’s right about terry. I personally like him and recommend him. He works for me mostly, but there is a limit to what he can control. If that’s something that you feel is not worth the money then don’t read with him. That’s why I mentioned both the good and the bad, to give the full awareness. 🤷🏽‍♀️ But he is actually gifted, way more than these other readers, and does see real life future events and visions. Even if he confuses them at times.

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #320 on: December 21, 2020, 12:10:05 AM »
so, terry’s nov 14 prediction about how i am not as excited about a move as “alex” just came to pass but it was with a different man also named alex.

so, it came to pass, but not with the POI i had given terry the name of. a different person with the same name as POI—someone i just met.

edited to add: yes i would call that a hit too crossbow; i was moreso trying to underline that even with giving terry the names of POIs that maybe the person in the event will not be POI :0)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 08:27:10 PM by paperlantern2 »

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #321 on: December 21, 2020, 08:08:32 PM »
so, terry’s nov 14 prediction about how i am not as excited about a move as “alex” just came to pass but it was with a different man also named alex.

so, it came to pass, but not with the POI i had given terry the name of. a different person with the same name as POI—someone i just met.

That is awesome!    I'd call that a hit.     

Offline court1130

« Reply #322 on: December 21, 2020, 10:58:37 PM »
I think I'm going to get more predictions from him. I only read with him once and got 10 events. So far, none have seemed to play out yet, but I know they can can happen immediately or years down the line. I'm interested in seeing what else he sees for me later down the line.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #323 on: December 21, 2020, 11:03:49 PM »
I purchased 5 events from Terry 2 years ago, none of them happened. I thought it might be not connected during that time and then i gave him another shot June this year and got 10 events from him, so far none of them happened yet, but i doubt any of them will. So I guess he was not connected to me.

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #324 on: December 22, 2020, 02:21:11 AM »
It’s so crazy how some readers are amazing for some people but not for others. I hate that it’s like that!

I am not saying she?   is wrong but I think sometimes events happen and we don't always know it, I find it hard to believe that none of them happened at all.

An example is that Terry told me that "a woman would have an affair with a man and feel terrible about it, she would become depressed and I could help her"    Well, that hasn't happened, all of my friends and family have not told me that it happened, then I found out that my friend Susan had an affair about a year ago and wanted to kill herself, she didn't tell anyone but thought about telling me but at the time I was going through some shit of my own, she chose to keep it quiet but that was her free will...

so technically the event did happen but free will choices changed it.    I think this happens a lot more than we might realize but to know that, we'd have to know the person's full events and really the details of their life I think.    again, not saying anyone is lying, wrong, could be, I don't know, just throwing a possibility out there!

I had an event happen so that is why I am back!!

"Cassie and "J"  will date, I cannot see the name, not sure why, he could give Bram Stoker a run for his money"     So my neighbor Cassandra (Cassie?)  told me that she is dating a new man, Julian.   He is a wonderful, romantic man but she is nervous because he is in a weird religion, The VAMPIRE TEMPLE.    bram Stoker?   

I am getting new events tonight!   No dead bodies yet though!

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #325 on: December 22, 2020, 04:50:45 AM »
I think it's combination of vague and specific. I was trying so hard to reread all events because i can't believe none of them happened. But unfortunately, none. The one I read in June might be too early to say, but the 5 events i got more than 2 years ago, none of them transpired. I will update if any of the 10 events happen in the near future.

Offline court1130

« Reply #326 on: December 22, 2020, 05:17:18 AM »
I think it's combination of vague and specific. I was trying so hard to reread all events because i can't believe none of them happened. But unfortunately, none. The one I read in June might be too early to say, but the 5 events i got more than 2 years ago, none of them transpired. I will update if any of the 10 events happen in the near future.

Same, Flyingsoul. I had a 10 event reading with him in June or July and none have happened thus far, but I'm staying optimistic. I just feel I can trust him and I'm hopeful things will still occur in the future. I will also post updates if anything changes.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #327 on: December 25, 2020, 09:59:26 AM »

edited to add: yes i would call that a hit too crossbow; i was moreso trying to underline that even with giving terry the names of POIs that maybe the person in the event will not be POI :0)

Very interesting. Guys this is a prime example of what I mean by, he can confuse his events.

And also for the others saying they thought the event didn’t happen but then found out years later it did they just didn’t know about it. That’s true. He sees events with people and things that are linked or connected to us, or around us,  a lot of them happen but sometimes we don’t even know or hear that they happened. Like he said (example) “a woman miscarries”. I found out many months later this was something that had happened to a friend around the same time but she never told me about it, so I had no awareness.

Also guys I’m not going to lie😪🤦🏽‍♀️ This can be the part he sometimes sees events that happen on tv or a movie you watch and thinks it’s real life happening to you. He told me “you’ll be surprised to find out a man asks a woman to marry him that he literally just met a day before” lmaoooo it was ROMEO AND JULIET. A movie I was watching with my friend and her and I had a whole discussion that we could never and bla bla that was too fast and we were talking about love at first sight when BOOM. I was like.. please don’t tell me that was his prediction lmao. But I thought it was funny, didn’t bother me. My friend had the same thing happen with one of her events and I had another one unfold on a movie too, with specific details he described and there being no way it could relate back to my real life
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 10:06:37 AM by bee.23 »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #328 on: December 25, 2020, 10:20:29 AM »
Wow! That’s awful! I’m sorry you had that type of reading with him. I personally wouldn’t spend a dime again on him. He doesn’t offer clarification and some of his events are so vague they could apply to anyone. I went through a few of the events he mentioned and maybe 2-3 I could actually pin to something. Others from like 2 years ago I still cannot pin point but are so general like “a woman will confess to a man she slept with another man” that they can apply to anyone in the course of my life. I would not let that affect your energy.

Yea smh! He told me “you’ll need to drop the LAWSUIT,” something about it might be good for my cause but in the end I will not win and it won’t be favorable for my emotional health. I’m like WHAT LAWSUIT? Omg

Guys omg ^ re-reading old threads now and I said this before was one of his events he gave me. It didn’t happen to me. It was my friend who is involved in a lawsuit right now because the vet wronged her dog in surgery🤦🏽‍♀️

But also, there was an incident another time, that the doctor I went to gave me the wrong prescription medicine for something serious and I took it and had a terrible reaction to it because it was wrong. The doctor apologized and said it was their error and I was never meant to be given that but something else  and I honestly was going to file a lawsuit at that point in time and decided against it. Cause at the time I was pregnant and the medication they gave me I later found out on Google said it could have serious affects on pregnancy (death) and to not take it. I was so mad I was gonna file but... yeah.. I ended up not. So I guess take that how it resonates ? But I do know he confuses people in his events so will think something is going to happen to you but it happens to your friend so - this prediction might’ve came true for her 😳

And guys I have many other events that came true for me btw w terry like 50. If you guys wanna hear them individually 
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 10:22:00 AM by bee.23 »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #329 on: December 26, 2020, 08:57:38 PM »
Terry’s Xmas predictions didn’t happen.  Maybe next year.