Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 127754 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #270 on: September 10, 2020, 06:33:32 AM »
@pinkyd - lol that’s funny! But I know what you mean. Even with his obvious accuracy with me, some of his events are hard for me to believe or just don’t seem like some thing that I would do. but whoooo knowsss? Nothing surprises me anymore 😂

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #271 on: September 10, 2020, 06:51:54 AM »
@pinkyd - lol that’s funny! But I know what you mean. Even with his obvious accuracy with me, some of his events are hard for me to believe or just don’t seem like some thing that I would do. but whoooo knowsss? Nothing surprises me anymore 😂

Lol ikr! But I guess the best thing you can do is keep moving on your forward path and leave it up to the universe, what’s meant to happen will happen💕🙃 unless it’s a negative event, in which case, actively avert avert avert!!!🏃🏻‍♀️💨 🍃 🤦🏻‍♀️

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #272 on: September 10, 2020, 01:02:10 PM »
I agree, this guy is brilliant/gifted. I have had 5 pass since mid August. LOL don't ask how many events I received from him.

I thought that they may be cryptic, but literally what he has said has happened exactly how he has said it. Mind you, there are a few that I am like LOL why on earth would that happen. Let's see about those!

Offline njlady

« Reply #273 on: September 10, 2020, 08:01:12 PM »
I had a reading a couple of months ago so I'm not in the market for one in the near future but I just looked at this guys page and I like his bluntness.  How does this work?  You pay X and get a call with his events like a grocery list or does he talk more? Someone want to break this down for me please?

Never mind.  I just noticed this is 20+ pages, lol.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 08:37:13 PM by njlady »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #274 on: September 10, 2020, 11:08:15 PM »

Yep. It’s a grocery list.   But super fun. 

I had a reading a couple of months ago so I'm not in the market for one in the near future but I just looked at this guys page and I like his bluntness.  How does this work?  You pay X and get a call with his events like a grocery list or does he talk more? Someone want to break this down for me please?

Never mind.  I just noticed this is 20+ pages, lol.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #275 on: September 11, 2020, 08:24:47 PM »
So I just did his 5 events...has he ever seen a recent past event as one of his events? Weirdly I can see all 5 happening at some point...probably won’t happen as I think they will. Lol. But one of them I feel like happened 2 weeks ago already.  Not that it couldn’t happen again...just curious

I’ve wondered this too!! And would really like to know! Cause a few events he told me I feel definitely already happened exactly as he said , in the past lol

This has been my experience too.... no denying he is connected for sure, but one of his 'future' events was eerily familiar to something that i had done 2 days before his reading..... although his wording made it sound like i would do that again.... idk how he knows these things lmao
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 08:29:56 PM by serenejoy »

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #276 on: September 11, 2020, 08:25:51 PM »
I’ve had 25 in total and quite a few are related to various crimes lol

;D you in jail yet? lmao
no but really - what happened w/ his predictions?

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #277 on: September 11, 2020, 09:37:16 PM »
I’ve had 25 in total and quite a few are related to various crimes lol

;D you in jail yet? lmao
no but really - what happened w/ his predictions?

Lmaooooo it seems I am not the perpetrator in the crimes luckily!

I’ve had 2 pass out of 25 and there are a few that resonate if something in my life plays out a certain way, otherwise your guess is as good as mine!  They are entertaining for sure though!  Here is a sampling of the crime related ones (there are more... hehehe)

A man is attacked at or close to a mall, this feels like an outdoor type mall as I am not seeing the typical indoor mall, this man is connected to you and you will have to go to the ER to see his condition which isnt as bad as you were worried about

The police will arrest the man from the church who has tried to cause the man harm that you were with, it will come out that the man knows the man directly so this wasn't some accidental situation or disturbed man, it was premeditated basically but being that nothing really happened, will they be able to hold him?

« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 07:20:52 AM by Kayrid »

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #278 on: September 12, 2020, 05:21:03 AM »
One of Terry's predictions

A man named Kevin will ask another man how he can love another man's baby so openly, how can he look at that baby as his on

Shortly after my prediction....about 1 week later...I signed up for golf lessons. My instructor that I met for the first time last Sunday.....his name is Kevin. We chatted for a while and he goes on to tell me that him and his wife have a son....who isn't biologically his
😱

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #279 on: September 12, 2020, 07:10:45 AM »
One of Terry's predictions

A man named Kevin will ask another man how he can love another man's baby so openly, how can he look at that baby as his on

Shortly after my prediction....about 1 week later...I signed up for golf lessons. My instructor that I met for the first time last Sunday.....his name is Kevin. We chatted for a while and he goes on to tell me that him and his wife have a son....who isn't biologically his
😱

Wow!! See his events do come to pass!! Just wish he could read specifically on events of choice rather than random ones lol

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #280 on: September 12, 2020, 11:58:09 AM »
I have a question for you guys who has had his events a long time ago.. If let's say you got 20 of those events.. does all of them play out in real life?
Or just a couple of them if you don't change them through free will.  ???

Offline njlady

« Reply #281 on: September 12, 2020, 01:41:29 PM »
ok, I caved lol.  99.999999% of the time I absolutely will not call a reader that people are raving about (and I'm interested in) until I see how things play out for everyone else over the next six months to a year. 

Last night I had all these really emotional dreams and woke up crying twice.  I kept thinking about this reader while I was making coffee and decided I wanted to go for it. So I did.

This first thing he tells me is something I already believed was happening but not 100% sure of.  This uncertainty has been causing me a lot of grief.  I was overjoyed.  I think that's why I had those dreams last night, because if I wasn't feeling like I was this morning, I might never have tried this guy. 

Two other things I recognized the two people he was talking about, and he named one of them.  The other person is this man's wife, who is a very good friend of mine.  He gave me a surname connected to my past and family that I don't recognize.  It's a very American name and most of my family got to America on TWA, not a boat so I'm really going to have to think about that. He also gave me some warnings that I am definitely going to heed and a wacky scenario that I will hear about but I deal with a lot of wacky people and can't believe how someone managed to get into most of their situations in the first place so anything is possible. 

For everyone who keeps mentioning free will; that's one of the best reasons for readings.  If you have insight into a situation, you can take action to either help make it happen, not screw things up or make sure it doesn't happen. Your life isn't at the mercy of others and you aren't a boat being tossed around in a storm.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #282 on: September 22, 2020, 07:29:51 AM »
Oh you seem like you got normal predictions.

Just a word of warning he mixes up pet and human energy.   I had a prediction regarding what I thought was a baby lol. It was a dog and I read above the same thing happened. 

Offline dascallie

« Reply #283 on: September 28, 2020, 02:42:27 AM »
Why does Terry Mitchell block people? I was trying to get a reading, we started the chat, having read his instructions, right away I told him my name, that I ws straight etc...as per his directions and he ended the chat and I still blocked :-\

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #284 on: September 28, 2020, 03:59:56 AM »
He blocks people who don't have the code he asks for.    at least that is why he blocked me the first time I called him.  if you want a reading you should do what i did, call him back, tell him who you are and apologize for not reading his disclaimer and then he will unblock you!

At least that was my experience and also I think I read here someone else had a similar experience or maybe someone told me that, I cannot be sure now.

I am just checking in, 3 of my mom's events have happened now!!

I am still waiting on 13 but these supposedly happen after I move and I am moving Oct 11th so I will update as I get settled in and start working and stuff.   

Good luck with your issue!