Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 127788 times)

Offline lala36

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #255 on: September 06, 2020, 06:51:19 PM »
1 already happened for me, the other seems very likely but who knows

Oh lord I'm screwed! He gave some positive on a man who I hope is my ex but the illness and job one makes me not want any of them 2 manifest, I'd have 2 do summit really wrong 2 lose my job it's a life long type of one, my nerves

Offline maggs30

« Reply #256 on: September 06, 2020, 09:34:56 PM »
I got planning a funeral with another female for an older female relative and arguing about it. Won't happen.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #257 on: September 06, 2020, 10:04:22 PM »
Guys how accurate are these events? I got 10 a while ago, 1 g will get very ill and need a cure but it's not covid related and another one I will lose my job, I've only just become permanent after 7.5 years I am freaking out :-[ :-X

I only did 5 events (one was about my job) and they alll came to pass, the good and the bad 😖 I thought they weren’t going to happen and was slightly relieved in some cases but then they all started occurring 4mths after I got them😢

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #258 on: September 06, 2020, 10:06:16 PM »
I got planning a funeral with another female for an older female relative and arguing about it. Won't happen.

How do you know it won’t happen? I guess you can try to change events?

Offline lala36

« Reply #259 on: September 06, 2020, 10:21:32 PM »
Guys how accurate are these events? I got 10 a while ago, 1 g will get very ill and need a cure but it's not covid related and another one I will lose my job, I've only just become permanent after 7.5 years I am freaking out :-[ :-X

I only did 5 events (one was about my job) and they alll came to pass, the good and the bad 😖 I thought they weren’t going to happen and was slightly relieved in some cases but then they all started occurring 4mths after I got them😢

Looks like I'm gonna be ill soon and will need a cure 😩😭

Offline maggs30

« Reply #260 on: September 06, 2020, 11:19:28 PM »

I have 3 aunts and my mother. Those are my only living female relatives. I would have no part in any of my aunts funeral decisions. Haven't talked to any of them in years upon years. My mother would be the logical one but my sister and I would not fight on arrangements. My mother has outline what she wants and neither of us would go against her wishes.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #261 on: September 07, 2020, 01:52:21 AM »
I did 10 predictions with him two weeks ago and 2 of them have already passed.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #262 on: September 07, 2020, 02:32:19 AM »

I have 3 aunts and my mother. Those are my only living female relatives. I would have no part in any of my aunts funeral decisions. Haven't talked to any of them in years upon years. My mother would be the logical one but my sister and I would not fight on arrangements. My mother has outline what she wants and neither of us would go against her wishes.

Keep an open mind.  Just because you say it won’t happen doesn’t mean it won’t.  Put it away and if it happens you’ll know. 

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #263 on: September 07, 2020, 07:11:31 AM »

Keep an open mind.  Just because you say it won’t happen doesn’t mean it won’t.  Put it away and if it happens you’ll know.

I have to agree with this, I'm a lesbian, Terry told me I would date a man, I said nope...and then I started to find myself attracted to a guy and now I am bisexual, you never know, also maybe the female you argue with is not a relative?     it doesn't say you argue with a female relative, it says you and a woman so maybe the woman is a friend who is trying to help you or a funeral arranger who doesn't want to carry out your mom's wishes?   

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #264 on: September 07, 2020, 07:35:40 AM »

I have to agree with this, I'm a lesbian, Terry told me I would date a man, I said nope...and then I started to find myself attracted to a guy and now I am bisexual, you never know, also maybe the female you argue with is not a relative?     it doesn't say you argue with a female relative, it says you and a woman so maybe the woman is a friend who is trying to help you or a funeral arranger who doesn't want to carry out your mom's wishes?   

Oh yesss I remember when you got your events, I believe it was mid last year or so! And I do remember the bit about you dating a man !

Offline maggs30

« Reply #265 on: September 07, 2020, 10:44:12 AM »
My mother's wishes are cremation and no funeral. No funeral arrangements to be made. Plus she isn't going to die soon so there is that. My other predictions were a lady's day out doesn't go as planned. So I should go with the flow and have fun.  I have zero female friends I have all male friends. Another was I meet a man that is the brother of a female friend from my past that will reunite us. Again zero female friends even as far back as grade school. None of the 5 he gave me vibe with me. I think he didn't connect and made a bunch of stuff up.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #266 on: September 10, 2020, 05:38:25 AM »
This man is something else.

So as I mentioned earlier, not only did one of his predictions already come to pass BUT another prediction he made detailed a place that I had visited two days before my reading. I even had a picture on my phone of the thing/place he mentioned i would return to....he’s just other worldly lol

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #267 on: September 10, 2020, 05:40:26 AM »

So as I mentioned earlier, not only did one of his predictions already come to pass BUT another prediction he made detailed a place that I had visited two days before my reading. I even had a picture on my phone of the thing/place he mentioned i would return to....he’s just other worldly lol

Yeah his events are no joke, he definitely has abilities!

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #268 on: September 10, 2020, 05:43:52 AM »

And believe it or not with some of his negative events- if you’ve had hits with his positive events, I would say you can use the negative event predictions to change your course

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #269 on: September 10, 2020, 05:47:46 AM »

I had one or two negative events from him but somehow even with prior knowledge, I just walked into them still🤦🏻‍♀️ This could’ve been my fault though because when I got his events, I really didn’t believe any would happen and I sort of forgot about them - until they HAPPENED 🙎🏻‍♀️

And believe it or not with some of his negative events- if you’ve had hits with his positive events, I would say you can use the negative event predictions to change your course