Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 127853 times)

pfizer

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #240 on: August 31, 2020, 04:26:58 AM »
lol honestly...why we will want this 10 events?
if there is a specific important person or important issue currently i m aware of; yes i would want to know ahead how it goes
but why i would want to know scattered events like this? i meant it scared me off more than being constructive hehe
and if it's about live & death; i definitely dont want to know
things like this will make me forget about livng my present best (just me)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #241 on: August 31, 2020, 10:46:20 AM »
Funny you mention that.

I got my five events with him and although they are not terrible the not knowing who he is referring to and most of these cases was kind of stressful. Originally I wanted to get five more but now I’m not so sure.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #242 on: August 31, 2020, 12:54:24 PM »
if there is a specific important person or important issue currently i m aware of; yes i would want to know ahead how it goes
but why i would want to know scattered events like this? i meant it scared me off more than being constructive hehe

Lol for me Terry's events has been extremely helpful to filter out the guys I have interest in right now... I asked about like 4 men

He can actually predict down the line if they're gonna cheat/using only for casual sex/ this is going to be a toxic relationship and such

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #243 on: August 31, 2020, 12:58:53 PM »

Lol for me Terry's events has been extremely helpful to filter out the guys I have interest in right now... I asked about like 4 men

He can actually predict down the line if they're gonna cheat/using only for casual sex/ this is going to be a toxic relationship and such

How do you know who the event is referring to if he doesn't do Q&A?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #244 on: August 31, 2020, 01:15:48 PM »

How do you know who the event is referring to if he doesn't do Q&A?

Well for me, I would ask about the guy ( specific name) before the events to see if he can pull his energy through the events. He was able to grab a few with his name in it but makes no promises.

pfizer

« Reply #245 on: August 31, 2020, 01:18:26 PM »
then you must connect really well with him
i didnt have luck, he was wrong in my cases

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #246 on: August 31, 2020, 01:39:31 PM »
But you said you didn't do events, you did Q&A.    So you don't really know if he was able to connect to you or not as far as that is concerned.   

pfizer

« Reply #247 on: September 01, 2020, 04:47:16 AM »
But you said you didn't do events, you did Q&A.    So you don't really know if he was able to connect to you or not as far as that is concerned.

it's true; i only did Q &A
but he was sooo wrong i really dont need to try events lol
both questions; opposite happened.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #248 on: September 01, 2020, 06:54:17 AM »

I've heard that hhis Q&A isn't reliable and that was why he stopped doing them altogether.

His events are what people raved about :O

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #249 on: September 01, 2020, 02:13:50 PM »

I've heard that hhis Q&A isn't reliable and that was why he stopped doing them altogether.

His events are what people raved about :O

Right, that is what I am thinking, every time I call him he tells me that he goes by client feedback.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #250 on: September 03, 2020, 12:43:32 AM »
Yeah I did his Q&A for $60 last year and he was wrong, well his predictions were. But his events that I did for like $10 for 5 were the narrative for the rest of my year! Weird how that went, the interactive readings were wrong but all of the answers to my forward path were in my events! Only thing is he couldn’t explain the events when I got them so I was confused af until they all started coming to pass 😒

Offline lala36

« Reply #251 on: September 06, 2020, 05:32:46 PM »
Guys how accurate are these events? I got 10 a while ago, 1 g will get very ill and need a cure but it's not covid related and another one I will lose my job, I've only just become permanent after 7.5 years I am freaking out :-[ :-X

Offline maggs30

« Reply #252 on: September 06, 2020, 06:35:19 PM »
Guys how accurate are these events? I got 10 a while ago, 1 g will get very ill and need a cure but it's not covid related and another one I will lose my job, I've only just become permanent after 7.5 years I am freaking out :-[ :-X

So far none of mine have happened and I hope they don't. I got them about 2 months ago.

Offline lala36

« Reply #253 on: September 06, 2020, 06:41:49 PM »

So far none of mine have happened and I hope they don't. I got them about 2 months ago.

Thank u maggs30, I told him I knew none of the names either he said you've 2 years 2 figure it out, I hope yours don't either

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #254 on: September 06, 2020, 06:48:58 PM »
1 already happened for me, the other seems very likely but who knows