Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 127263 times)

pfizer

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #390 on: May 30, 2021, 07:20:29 AM »
i heard terry only does his events now; no more general reading; and now this one you just had was a general reading?

i really woudlnt care about his general reading; i never did events and not interested.

i had one reading with him sometime ago about a guy. he said the guy was surrounded by women and is a major womanizer; told me to be careful coz he never settle down. the fact is (fact checked) the guy stayed home all the time to take care of his sick mom and he doesnt date at all coz his extreme tight schedule; he needed to take care of her like a maid; so he got to rush home from work/shift to cook for her, clean up her mess etc...

terry was simply WRONG very wrong. maybe his events are amusing but no, not general reading.

Some advice please.. had a reading with him a while back,  nothing happened yet and most things make no sense.  Had another reading with him last night.  Made the mistake of telling him my partner and i had a major argument and contemplating a break up,  and in this reading he said we'll break up with time NOT SURE WHEN,  temporarily,  but long enough for my partner to be in a new relationship for ages,  he pays someone to investigate if she is cheating and will discover she did cheat,  in the past.. he said his new relationship will be long enough for her betrayal towards him to be considered "in the past".  He said he has major trust issues with this female and never trusted her.. 

My partner and I are still together and living together so I'm not sure when this is meant to happen

This is the prediction that i asked clarification on:

POI  promises Joe money if he finds out for him who a man is/was involved with, romantically speaking. There are some serious trust issues here and POI NAME is not trusting a woman that he is with, Joe says that he will do his best but is not sure he will be able to find out who the woman is/was that the man was with. Later, he finds out that there was an affair but it was in the past"

With this prediction i said if he's doing this  he's clearly not with me as i won't cheat.   He said it's another woman,  a new relationship after we break up.  I said wtf?? And he said this new relationship will be long given she has to have an affair and he finds out about it such a long time after.... I've been told Terry often picks up past events as future ones,  my POI always told me he had major trust issues with his ex,  who always flirted to the point of making men feel like she was ready to go home with them,  so maybe he's picking this up? Or maybe my POI will speak to someone soon and find out she cheated whilst they were together "in the past" Terry made it sound like he would be in a current relationship with this so called woman..

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #391 on: May 30, 2021, 10:25:34 PM »
Girl!!! You said terry has never been right for you and the other readers have so why are you worried about what terry said?? Don’t worry about it! If you feel like you and your guy will make it then so be it, don’t worry about what a readers says! You bringing unnecessary stress upon yourself and relationship.

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #392 on: May 30, 2021, 11:21:37 PM »
Some advice please.. had a reading with him a while back,  nothing happened yet and most things make no sense.  Had another reading with him last night.  Made the mistake of telling him my partner and i had a major argument and contemplating a break up,  and in this reading he said we'll break up with time NOT SURE WHEN,  temporarily,  but long enough for my partner to be in a new relationship for ages,  he pays someone to investigate if she is cheating and will discover she did cheat,  in the past.. he said his new relationship will be long enough for her betrayal towards him to be considered "in the past".  He said he has major trust issues with this female and never trusted her.. 

My partner and I are still together and living together so I'm not sure when this is meant to happen

POI  promises Joe money if he finds out for him who a man is/was involved with, romantically speaking. There are some serious trust issues here and POI NAME is not trusting a woman that he is with, Joe says that he will do his best but is not sure he will be able to find out who the woman is/was that the man was with. Later, he finds out that there was an affair but it was in the past"

With this prediction i said if he's doing this  he's clearly not with me as i won't cheat.   He said it's another woman,  a new relationship after we break up.  I said wtf?? And he said this new relationship will be long given she has to have an affair and he finds out about it such a long time after.... I've been told Terry often picks up past events as future ones,  my POI always told me he had major trust issues with his ex,  who always flirted to the point of making men feel like she was ready to go home with them,  so maybe he's picking this up? Or maybe my POI will speak to someone soon and find out she cheated whilst they were together "in the past" Terry made it sound like he would be in a current relationship with this so called woman..

I sent you a private message on my experiences with Terry, he has predicted some pretty wild things for me but they have mostly happened including finding a dead body!     Just happened a wile back.

Offline hillualiya

« Reply #393 on: June 04, 2021, 12:49:56 PM »
I agree with you. He reads the past, for sure. I have already experienced this.

Please, do not believe a thing he says and most importantly, do not read with him. He is a fraud. He charges 85 dollars for 10 made up events. Nothing he says comes to pass. He is a fraud. And YES, he reads the past. He will deny this forever. It doesn't matter what he says. It is well known that he reads past. He is a thief and fraud.

He is not making sells at all and he fills the testimonies with FAKE reviews form members "bribrijo" and "bambam1966" so that it looks like he sells. 3/4 of his testimonies are from these users if you care to check his Bitwine.

Please, do not go to him or to any reader for that matter. They are parasites, fakes, scammers, thieves and predators who prey on the vulnerable. Don't feed them. Let them die.

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #394 on: June 04, 2021, 03:46:10 PM »
He is a FRAUD and a THIEF.
If you return to the scammer instead of thanking you for being a loyal customer he charges you nearly double the price. Good one!!!!

Yes, Terry, keep filling your testimonies with FAKE reviews form bribrijo and bambam1966. If people haven't noticed this by now they must be lacking a brain.

**PLEASE AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE**

Terry has been working as a reader privately for some 20 years before joining bitwine.   He has over 4,000 reviews on his personal website and then another 700 on Yelp.    Terry then has 1500 on Bitwine WITHOUT BAMBAM AND BRIBRI.   

Also, to leave a review on bitwine, you have to call.   so he got 1500 reviews on bitwine and then decided to create 2 fake names so he could get more reviews...why?    what is the point?     

and he also has to pay 40% commission each time someone calls so if he is calling himself under these two names, several times a day, several times a week, then how could he even have any money to do his charity work?     let alone pay his rent and bills?

and again why?     He has almost 7,000 reviews on the other sites?

What reason would someone have to gain 6,700 mostly positive reviews and then suddenly create two screennames, lose hundreds of dollars a week just to make himself look better?

Sounds to me that the more likely story here is that you are stupid.

You have yourself said you have never read with Terry and never want to or do not need to know.    I also know you have badmouthed him and then on the same day called him and asked for a free reading.    ON THE SAME DAY!!!!

I know about your call to a reader on Keen a couple of weeks back too.   asking when your ex would come back?    so your new man, your husband to be is either made up or you are just a lying cheating whore, I would really rather believe the second one but knowing how you make shit up all of the time, it's likely the first one. 

PLEASE MY FINAL WORD TO THIS IS FOR EVERYONE, NOT YOU LAURA, DO NOT TRUST AMAZON.

AMAZON HAS AN INTRODUCTORY FEE OF ANYWHERE FROM $0 FOR A WEEK TO $5 AND THEN AFTER 3 MONTHS, THEY UP THE CHARGES TO $15 A MONTH!     Most businesses do this.   it's just good business sense but since you do not have even common sense, I would not expect you to understand this.   

Poor dumb dirty vile filthy laura, sitting there on welfare, it explains why you call psychics and then do chargebacks on them less than a week later..   

Calling readers you have just badmouthed and then telling them that you never did that, it's the people here, they lie about you, you would never say anything negative about her (by her, I mean the reader I learned this from)

Calling readers at their homes and threatening them, telling their wives that you are sleeping with their husbands, to what end?   to break up relationships because you are broken?   You are a sad miserable and pathetic old ugly hag so everyone else has to be miserable with you?

is that it?   

Now I am going to go because unlike Laura, I have a job, a life and a real boyfriend.

Let's see you RETARDED PATHETIC PSYCHOPATH BITCH. I HAVE NOT CALLED ANY READER ON KEEN. FIRST BECAUSE I DON'T USE KEEN AND SECOND BECAUSE I HAVEN'T DONE READINGS IN A YEAR!!!!!!!!!
LIAR PATHETIC BITCH. SHUT YOUR FUCKING DIRTY MOUTH.

YOU ARE A PATHETIC LYING BITCH. SHOW ME, GIVE ME THE PROOF THAT I HAVE CALLED READERS AT HOME????????THREATENING THEM?????????? YOU ARE SO DELUSIONAL, SO SCHIZOPHRENIC. IF YOU ARE GOING TO ACCUSE SOMEONE YOU'D BETTER HAVE THE PROOF. OTHERWISE SHUT YOUR FUCKING DIRTY MOUTH. GIVE ME THE CALL RECORD OF THE CALLS I HAVE MADE TO THESE READERS TO THEIR HOMES. YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST.

I CAN SEE ALL THE SHIT YOU MAKE UP BECAUSE NOT ONE SINGLE THING YOU HAVE SAID IS TRUE. BUT KEEP UTTERING SHIT BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU WHORE RETARDED BITCH.

YOU ARE A PSYCHOPATH

My goodness, such a reaction for someone that has not called keen or any other reader, looks like you got caught and called out, now I am sure some people here do not know you and will think you are an innocent person in all of this but for those who are here who know who you are (a pathetic dumb bitch)   oops.     

For someone that does not care about what I have to say, you sure are having a reaction, looks like I HIT A NERVE.

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #395 on: June 04, 2021, 03:58:11 PM »
YOU ARE A PSYCHOPATH, nothing less nothing more

What you say goes in one ear and comes out in the other, however YOU ARE A PSYCHOPATH.
I am waiting for the phone record of the calls I made to readers at home threatening them. Till then shut your fucking mouth, you liar bitch. You will NEVER be able to provide that phone record because it does not exist. What you are doing is defamation.

YOU ARE A SICK LIAR.

SCAMMER ALERT!
SCAMMER ALERT!

MENTALLY DISTURBED WOMAN AISLE 3!

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #396 on: June 04, 2021, 04:56:21 PM »
It must have hit a nerve....by the looks of it!!!!

#teamxrossbow
#teamxmorin

I am on your teams as well!!

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #397 on: June 14, 2021, 06:28:11 PM »
Just had another prediction pass from him. Life changing but in a good way. Both of the predictions that passed from him were positive! I’m not looking forward to the negative ones ;D

Offline OlliesMom

« Reply #398 on: August 24, 2021, 10:40:59 PM »
Has anyone done general Q+A with Terry? Would love to know what you thought, if so. I did earlier this week and thought he was great. I have done events with him in the past and some of those have passed, as well.

pfizer

« Reply #399 on: August 25, 2021, 05:10:55 AM »
Q&A, i tried.
completely utterly 101% wrong.

Has anyone done general Q+A with Terry? Would love to know what you thought, if so. I did earlier this week and thought he was great. I have done events with him in the past and some of those have passed, as well.

Offline OlliesMom

« Reply #400 on: August 25, 2021, 01:01:28 PM »
When did you do Q+A with him, if you don't mind my asking?
What he said to me in Q+A, a lot of it directly correlated to some events he have me a a year ago (and from a different account). That's kind of why I think he was so spot on.

Q&A, i tried.
completely utterly 101% wrong.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #401 on: January 12, 2022, 06:26:34 PM »
Anyone have any updates for terry!

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #402 on: January 12, 2022, 11:10:45 PM »
So update on my reading throwback in 2020.. I first had 10 events and a few happened
but afterwards I got addicted to the events and bought like 200 of them
nothing happened afterwards for the next 2 years
I mean it's a good thing since his events are usually dark and gloomy..

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #403 on: January 13, 2022, 01:29:04 AM »
So no events have happened in 2 years for u?

pfizer

« Reply #404 on: January 13, 2022, 04:53:48 AM »
So update on my reading throwback in 2020.. I first had 10 events and a few happened
but afterwards I got addicted to the events and bought like 200 of them
nothing happened afterwards for the next 2 years
I mean it's a good thing since his events are usually dark and gloomy..

200!
i never tried his events, i did tried his general one but glad that nothing happened coz his reading was extremely dark and negative lol