Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 123896 times)

Offline sugarsky

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #375 on: February 04, 2021, 03:07:46 PM »
I just realized... I had an events reading with Terry back in early Sept of 2020 right before I stopped my binging.
Looking back at the transcript... hilarious. These were mine:

1. On the day or night of an important event, everyone who organized the event will discover that none of the guests have arrived or even checked in to their hotels/rooms, as you look for answers as to why/what happened, Eric will have no choice but to cancel the event - Nope. I don't go to events. I work and go home and cook and clean. LOL

2. A man announces that he is expanding his business which is good news for you but bad news for Eric - Who's Eric?

3. The man in #2 who is expanding his business will come up with an alternative business plan for Eric who will reject the idea out of hand, you can be a voice of reason for him and try to help him see that this is a good plan though not the original plan that he wanted for himself - ??

4. A man invites you to dinner on Valentine's Day and it will be quite romantic and satisfying -- I mean.... I don't see this happening this year LOL

5. You will admit to the man in #4 that you still care about Eric and do no not think you can go much further along with him -- I don't have an Eric in my life.

6.    At a cabin or cottage of some kind, looks like its near a lake but I am not sure what that body of water is, a river maybe, You, a woman, and a man and Eric will all be present having a wonderful time but soon the man and the woman will start to discuss business and this will turn out into an argument between them, might be best to go elsewhere for a while

7.    You and a woman will face off against one another, this is coming in as a fun activity so could be a game or a sport activity of some kind, You will claim victory --  ???

8.      You will get a surprise visit from the past -- lol.

9.      Pam lays down the law to you -- LOL Damn, Pam! Pam don't know I will lay the law right back down ;) Nah, I don't know a Pam for real.

10.     A man proposes to you

I said to him at the end of the reading.. I don't know an Eric. He said.., "you will" with a smiley face.
Just.... no.

This guy is a JOKE and remember that you have 3 years for that to happen. That is what he says that people tell him LOL!!!!!! because he doesn't do timing BUT he was giving events a few years back for the specific time of 30 days!!!! yeah, he doesn't do timing!!! this one doesn't do anything apart from charging crazy money for things that will never happen.

His ratio of accuracy is 1/10 or 3/200 LOL.....I guess that among thousand of so called events at one point something of what he says may fit in people's lives LOL!!

He was reading for celebrities he said. And he is soooooooooo good that he thought to go to Bitwine instead LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, you're not wrong about this one, honestly. Even if he's accurate for some people with maybe 4-5 events, but the rest of them look like mine -- in which case ZERO were accurate... again.. no Eric in my life....  that truly is scamming people. It would be a different story if the price point was more like $10 and not 80$. (Is that what the cost is? I x'd out of my screen)

Buuuut I accept my part in the decision to pay and it is what it is lol

No one in their mind would charge returning customers nearly double the price!!! Any business online or offline will show appreciation for returning customers by giving special prices. Also, if you notice once you go back to him not only does he go from 50 to 85 dollars but he OBLIGES you to buy 10 events because that is the only option. 10 or nothing!!!

I will tell you the trick behind all this - he does know damn well that events are addictive (well, not for me but for people in general). He knows that people keep going back to him because that is what addiction and anxiety does (compare it to the slot machines, it is just the same principle) and he knows that people will pay the 85 and get 10 events even if they only want say 5. If you observe there are crazy people in his reviews on Bitwine who seem to read with him once or twice a week (he actually told me that there is someone who reads with him EVERY week!!!!) For example, users "bambam1966" and "bribrijo".
It is a very addictive type of reading. Normally, with a general reading or questions reading you wouldn't go back to him repeatedly but this method of events creates addiction big time!!! and HE DOES KNOW THAT. Therefore he is unethical, a scammer and a predator preying on the vulnerable!!!!! and who will also keep people holding onto hope for 3 YEARS!!!!!!!! CONFIRMING AND ASSURING THAT YOU JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT AND WAIT BECAUSE ALL OF HIS EVENTS HAPPEN (he did literally tell me this). This is criminal.

I will add, that I am convinced that he has a template with different types of scenarios (events) and then he will modify a bit here and there and gives basically similar events to everyone.

I wonder how no one has questioned the speed at which he types events, one after another non stop???? I will tell you - copy paste.

I am sure he was doing extremely well with the celebrities LOL.....what a downgrade LOL! from celebrities to Bitwine. This person is a charlatan.

And as I said, he doesn't do timings. He has no idea about timing and even goes by what people tell him (3 years!) and yet, he was giving events that would happen in such an specific time as 30 days!!!! Good one for someone who doesn't do timings.

I told him all the shit I think of him and he told me that he will stop explaining because I don't listen. LOL!!! Of course, I listened. It is just that what doesn't agree with logic, common sense and a basic brain I won't accept it so he knows that I am too clever for his bullshit and he needs to get me out of the way. But I will keep speaking the truth.

There is a lot of truth to what you posted here, for sure.

now that you mention it... I actually DID at one point think about the fact that he gets those events sent SO quick once you pay him - that is SO true.
HAS to be a copy and paste job with the slight modification here and there. There's no other explanation for that.

Ugh. Mad at myself.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #376 on: February 05, 2021, 03:12:31 PM »
No psychic can pull up events that quick for every customer. That was the biggest red flag for me but some of his events do come true

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #377 on: February 05, 2021, 06:49:53 PM »
mmm no when he types for me I end up waiting each time he types, for a one liner yes its quick but some of mine are long and can take up to a minute. Many of his events have passed for me :)

Offline lala36

« Reply #378 on: February 05, 2021, 07:21:29 PM »
Some use voice to text so that can explain why they're so quick sometimes

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #379 on: February 05, 2021, 08:34:40 PM »
mmm no when he types for me I end up waiting each time he types, for a one liner yes its quick but some of mine are long and can take up to a minute. Many of his events have passed for me :)

I’ve had to wait for him to type as well.

Offline njlady

« Reply #380 on: February 13, 2021, 12:05:02 AM »
Wow so 4 out of your 10 events have already happened. That’s pretty impressive. Hope I have the same success.

#'s 1, 4, 5 and 7 have been heating up.  3 are about people he named that I know; a woman, her husband and her brother.  The 4th involves a man this woman and I know through each other and he said I would hear about it from her husband.

I'm having fun with it, waiting to see what happens like a whodunnit movie ;D 

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #381 on: February 17, 2021, 12:33:24 AM »
Terry told me this

A man tells you that he heard your confession of love for him and he feels the same way about you, the feelings he has for you run just as deep as yours do/will

I know for a fact, this will never happen, i have never confessed my love to any man

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #382 on: February 17, 2021, 05:17:19 PM »
Terry told me this

A man tells you that he heard your confession of love for him and he feels the same way about you, the feelings he has for you run just as deep as yours do/will

I know for a fact, this will never happen, i have never confessed my love to any man

To me it sounds like the man is revealed your confession. He said the man heard it so I guess it's information passed to him. It doesn't make sense that you confess your love and the guy says "I hear you". So I believe you might have said it to someone who reveals your secret but it turns to your benefit.

It still wouldnt happen specifically for me. I dont do such things. It could happen to someone else but not me

Offline njlady

« Reply #383 on: February 17, 2021, 05:55:36 PM »

That is your current belief, not a fact, just as his prediction is not a fact. Both are possibilities.

With all this continued Terry talk, I reread my 10 again and realized that my #2 happened about a month ago so that's 5 out of 10 within 5-6 months. 

#2 was about an unintentional special message through family but the person who tells me doesn't know the message is for me. Not the exact wording but in January I got this message from a cousin.

I swear, these events are so much fun.   4 of my 5 remaining events are interconnected and he gave me the names of the people involved, all of whom I know, so I am dying to see if all eventually happens.   

Offline njlady

« Reply #384 on: February 17, 2021, 06:27:02 PM »

That is your current belief, not a fact, just as his prediction is not a fact. Both are possibilities.

With all this continued Terry talk, I reread my 10 again and realized that my #2 happened about a month ago so that's 5 out of 10 within 5-6 months. 

#2 was about an unintentional special message through family but the person who tells me doesn't know the message is for me. Not the exact wording but in January I got this message from a cousin.

I swear, these events are so much fun.   4 of my 5 remaining events are interconnected and he gave me the names of the people involved, all of whom I know, so I am dying to see if all eventually happens.

This is so typical and old text book.

The minute someone says something negative about a reader or that in this case events don't happen, IMMEDIATELY AFTER, someone jumps in and SUDDENLY REALISES LMAO that 2 more events happened.

It is text book. Text book pathetic.

Oh Good Lord.  It was event #2, not two more events.  I'm an adult who chose to call him after reading about him here and I am having fun with my 10 events. 

I understand that your addiction led you to indiscriminately and repeatedly call scammers which generated your blind hatred of all things psychic and apparently has also driven you to try and generate bizarre psychic review board standoffs by negatively interacting with every positive post every chance you get, but you aren't the Savior of Callers. 

I'm not sure if you are aiming for redemption or veneration, but I'm fairly certain you will get neither here.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #385 on: February 17, 2021, 06:51:29 PM »

Its a fact for me, I havent and wont be professing my love for anyone out loud or in my mind. Its just wont happen but it could apply to someone else

Offline Lnoelle128

« Reply #386 on: April 22, 2021, 07:35:47 AM »
I just tried his 5 events for $25 tonight. Trying to stay open-minded but I honestly didn't really resonate with any of the predictions. I know you're not always supposed to resonate with predictions but idk... we'll see.

Offline Lnoelle128

« Reply #387 on: April 22, 2021, 07:42:58 AM »
I was just reading back more in this thread and I forgot to point out he sent the events literally as soon as the chat started. I thought that was weird too because how do you connect that easily?

Offline njlady

« Reply #388 on: May 02, 2021, 08:11:02 PM »

[/quote]
@njlady CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
[/quote]

Thank you!

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #389 on: May 29, 2021, 01:40:47 AM »
Ummmmm I can’t believe I’m writing this but 1 of his predictions actually passed for me. It’s sooo interesting while it’s not an out of this world unbelievable prediction I just didn’t necessarily think it would happen lol. It’s positive though. But he said you can change a prediction? How? That’s seems impossible especially if you are just living your everyday life.

anything