Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 127500 times)

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #195 on: July 16, 2020, 10:00:22 PM »
I had him predict something hurtful things between poi and I when I gave him poi’s name :( has anyone gave him poi’s name for an event and it happened like he said?

When I tried to ask for clarification he seemed unsure how it would happen but it would happen

I have similar experience, I had reading with Terry twice, the first one was when I asked for 10 events reading, one of the events said that I will have a serious conversation with a man about something. Then my second reading with him I had a Q&A about my poi & when I mentioned my poi's name, he immediately said: There was an event about having a serious talk with a man about your relationship blah blah blah, I believe that man is XXX (my poi's name) because when you said the name, I felt it strongly.

That event has not yet unfolded but I thought whatta coincidence that Terry was able to connect my second reading with one of the events in my first one.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #196 on: July 16, 2020, 10:03:09 PM »
I had him predict something hurtful things between poi and I when I gave him poi’s name :( has anyone gave him poi’s name for an event and it happened like he said?

When I tried to ask for clarification he seemed unsure how it would happen but it would happen

I have similar experience, I had reading with Terry twice, the first one was when I asked for 10 events reading, one of the events said that I will have a serious conversation with a man about something. Then my second reading with him I had a Q&A about my poi & when I mentioned my poi's name, he immediately said: There was an event about having a serious talk with a man about your relationship blah blah blah, I believe that man is XXX (my poi's name) because when you said the name, I felt it strongly.

That event has not yet unfolded but I thought whatta coincidence that Terry was able to connect my second reading with one of the events in my first one.

I PM’Ed you

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #197 on: July 17, 2020, 12:47:21 AM »

I just had this happen in my latest events, will post them when I am able to, I also had my mom call him but didn't let him know she was my mom to see if he gives similar events, scripted or what not and the reading was very different than what he tells me but long story short, I am going to be offered a job in another state and really want it but it means leaving my partner behind, but that I would meet someone new after I was there a while but it would be a man (I am bi)   and it would be only after coming across a gruesome discovery (a dead body)   

I would also travel by train to get to the job and end up living in a luxury hotel because there are no available apartments to live in when I get to the town and my new job and that despite this, I should take the job because it's the best path.   

I will say that I have had over 80 events now and 69 of them have connected or happened, just a couple weeks ago it was 56!!!

I will post my mom's reading as well, with her permission of course, she doesn't do the boards, she probably doesn't know or care that they exist.    :D       love you mom, in case I am wrong  :D

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #198 on: July 17, 2020, 01:35:47 AM »
Terry's 5 event reading with my mom.

Just some background.  My mom is 55, married to my dad for 32 years.   she has 3 kids, me, my brother who I rarely see and is very out of control but he has an on again, off again girlfriend and my other brother who runs the store that my parents own, they are otherwise retired.

They live in a small town in PA where not much goes on, crimewise for example.

Mom is Susanna, dad is Jack. 

1. A woman will urge a man to take advantage of your emotional state.      I cannot see the connection to either the man or woman but she is not a real friend or a trusted source and should be eliminated from your life. 

*So mom has no idea who this could be and is reserving her judgements*

2. You and a man will find yourselves in a life and death struggle, afterwards, You will need to see a doctor who will help you with losing your baby.   

*Unfortunately, this event happened 4 days after the reading, first mom thought he was crazy because as I said she is 55 and cannot have kids, she was worried about her kids because we are her babies but he assured her that it was a young energy that he felt coming in and she dismissed it but there was a robbery at the market that she owns and her dog, jumped into the line of fire to protect her basically and was shot.   he died.   he was her baby, she told me she is devastated and wished she had listened to the event because she could have left him at home, now some might argue that Terry didn't give enough details and I would kind of agree but even if that is true, I'd still say it's a connection  :/      Maybe he couldn't, maybe he wasn't supposed to.

3. You will need to speak with the police about the robbery and discover that a woman is behind the robbery not a man.   

*The police are looking into the situation now, can't say yet the results*

4. A woman's explanations and begging for mercy does nothing to sway you to give it to her because of your loss.

*again this is connected to the woman who is behind the robbery so until the police get in touch with my mom and tell her the news, I can't really comment.

5. A man has a hard time fending you off because he finds you so beautiful and seductive.   

*Unless it's a man's perceptions that maybe my mom is coming on to him?    I don't see how this would happen because my mom is happily married and devoted to my dad, though it could be my dad, he didn't say?

1. You will be offered a job in another state and need to leave everything and everyone behind, no one will want to make the move with you so that means the end of your relationship with Aidan and also Michael, You will travel by train but should take the job, it's your new path.

*So, I was offered a job.  I talked it over with Michael and Aidan (names that Terry had from previous events, names that he came up with by the way and then I met them)   and they agreed that I should take the job and they would not be coming with me if I did, also I tried to find out how to get there and the best route is by train.

2. Upon arriving, there will be no apartments to rent and you will need to live in a nice hotel, the only hotel in town but do not worry, many people live there on a regular basis.

*So, I called a couple days ago and confirmed that this is true.

3. You will take a walk by the river and find a dead woman.   

*The town does have a river....*

4. You will meet a cop at your job who wants to question you about the dead woman.   You will eventually fall in love with this man.

5. You will meet a man named Ted.   He will become your best friend and he is also gay but he hides a BIG secret and when Nick who I now see is the cop, finds out that there is a secret, he will investigate Ted but come up empty and warn you to stay away from Ted, it's not a harmful secret though so you get to decide what to do.

6. You will have nightmares about the dead woman.

*seems obvious*

7. You and Nick will share a passionate kiss but someone is watching.

8. You will develop several friendships at the hotel but of course someone in town is a killer.   

*now at this point had I not had incredible accuracy with his past predictions I would roll my eyes at how much of a soap opera I am going to find myself in but....I'm scared, lol*

9. Nick and Julian have a run in at the diner.   

*Julian he said could be Julia as well, but felt it was a man very strongly, this is a weird name to me....but so is Aidan and he predicted her, sigh.       

10. You will scream when you return to the river and find both Nick and the gay friend running to you, you are afraid to tell them why you screamed but it's because you saw the woman who died standing on the other side of the river, staring at you.   

*hmm.     I am not sure how I feel about ghosts.    Not sure I believe but I don't know, could she have a twin sister?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #199 on: July 17, 2020, 12:12:28 PM »
I'm officially unable to read with Terry due to Bitwine being difficult. Does anyone know a similar psychic that just gives random predictions? I find them fun :)

Is it a PayPal not linking with bitwine issue? I’ve ALWAYS had issues with Bitwine. It would prompt my paypal, id sign in, but the funds NEVER transferred and I’d have to end the chat. This only happened if I signed into my Bitwine account vs if I acted as a guest. To read with Terry, I had to ask him if he would allow me to be a guest as he only accepts registered accounts. He actually did it and I was pleasantly surprised and happy he did

So my issue is twofold. 1. I didn't get his secret code correct the first time. He blocked me. 2. I made a second account, got the passcode correct and got 5 events. But, when I went to do an additional event set, Paypal wouldn't work.

I asked Bitwine to close my one account so I could use PayPal with the one I can reach him on (because he's the only one I'm really interested in). They basically said no.

Oh well, divine intervention?

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #200 on: July 17, 2020, 01:45:38 PM »
Ah! Well, if you REALLY REALLY want to read with him, just do what I did: in the intro chat (BEFORE signing into Bitwine), ask him if he’ll allow you to read as a guest as you’re having PayPal issues when it’s linked to your account). He’s done it for a couple of others I know, as well :)

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #201 on: July 17, 2020, 03:39:22 PM »
Isn’t this the same guy who worships Satan ?

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #202 on: July 17, 2020, 06:42:59 PM »

First, Satanists are not devil worshippers but even so I have asked Terry what his beliefs are and he is not a Satanist, either someone lied or misread something would be my guess, perhaps his support of The Satanic Temple, which I too support has been misconstrued as Satanism as his religion, not sure...but unless he lies about himself in his journal, websites, facebook and when asked directly, he is a Pantheist or a Pagan of some kind.

He also told me he is a member of the Unitarian church.   

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #203 on: July 17, 2020, 06:46:20 PM »

First, Satanists are not devil worshippers but even so I have asked Terry what his beliefs are and he is not a Satanist, either someone lied or misread something would be my guess, perhaps his support of The Satanic Temple, which I too support has been misconstrued as Satanism as his religion, not sure...but unless he lies about himself in his journal, websites, facebook and when asked directly, he is a Pantheist or a Pagan of some kind.

He also told me he is a member of the Unitarian church.   

Thanks for the clarification

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #204 on: July 25, 2020, 12:28:46 AM »
I did the 5 event prediction with him a few weeks ago and one of the his predictions just happened tonight!

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #205 on: July 25, 2020, 12:34:00 AM »
I did the 5 event prediction with him a few weeks ago and one of the his predictions just happened tonight!

😬😬 I never know if I should be happy when someone says his prediction came to pass as they’re mainly pretty dark lol. Was it at least a good one? ::fingers crossed::

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #206 on: July 25, 2020, 03:00:24 AM »

😬😬 I never know if I should be happy when someone says his prediction came to pass as they’re mainly pretty dark lol. Was it at least a good one? ::fingers crossed::

Lolll they're super dark but I guess at the same time there's a fun to be spotting and waiting on events coming true..

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #207 on: July 25, 2020, 09:21:14 AM »

It wasn’t a good one. It was about a guy I just started seeing, it’s pretty negative. He told me that he would be a certain way and if I think things will change I should forget it. I am not too bummed because I had not fallen for him yet.

None of the predictions I got from him are positive but they are mostly warnings to avoid certain situations which I am grateful for.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #208 on: July 25, 2020, 09:41:25 AM »
I think I got two dark ones, two positive, and the rest deal with some form of jewelry...a ring in particular (which I found odd) lol

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #209 on: July 25, 2020, 11:23:00 AM »
I’ve had 25 in total and quite a few are related to various crimes lol

anything