Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 126804 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #210 on: July 25, 2020, 11:29:15 AM »
I had 10 and many are so stupid and vague. Ladies day out won't go as planned if you go with the flow you will have fun. That was one that won't happen. I don't have females friends that I go out with. I have a couple but we don't hang out in a group and we all are far to busy to go out. An older woman will give you advice she means well. Extremely vague. Planning an older woman's funeral with another woman and we fight about it. Only older woman I would plan a funeral for would be my mom and my sister and I would not fight about this. I only have 3 older relatives alive my mom and 2 aunts. I would not be planning my aunt's funerals. You will challenge a man to a game of sport or competition. Maybe but vague.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #211 on: July 25, 2020, 02:15:52 PM »
I had 10 and many are so stupid and vague. Ladies day out won't go as planned if you go with the flow you will have fun. That was one that won't happen. I don't have females friends that I go out with. I have a couple but we don't hang out in a group and we all are far to busy to go out. An older woman will give you advice she means well. Extremely vague. Planning an older woman's funeral with another woman and we fight about it. Only older woman I would plan a funeral for would be my mom and my sister and I would not fight about this. I only have 3 older relatives alive my mom and 2 aunts. I would not be planning my aunt's funerals. You will challenge a man to a game of sport or competition. Maybe but vague.

When did you have these events? and did any of em played out for real?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #212 on: July 25, 2020, 03:04:02 PM »

When did you have these events? and did any of em played out for real?

I just got them a little more than a month ago but they are so vague of course some will happen at some point.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #213 on: August 12, 2020, 07:33:27 PM »
I don't think it's in order. I got 10 events from Terry on June 24 & on June 28 one of the events unfolded & it was the 9th one.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #214 on: August 13, 2020, 02:12:33 AM »
There has been like 4 events coming true from Terry... he's scarily accurate but I have no idea how to change the fate prior to it happening as he sort of interpret the event in a different kind of way..

somehow not very direct and when it happens you're like OOO that's what he actually meant!

examples of events:

1) You will be shocked to find out that a happy couple, Tiffany is one of these people coming in, I cant tell who the other person is or if they are male or female, but you will be very surprised to find out that they are not very happy and that they are on the verge of a divorce or an ending of some kind

Well, the event happened I had a friend who I'm no longer in contact with for almost two years and she ended a relationship with a guy whom she dated for seven years. I wasn't close to her so it didn't impact me at all and I had to hear from a mutual friend for this event.

2) You will need to go on the attack when you find out a woman has been showing pictures that are not quite what you would want other people to see, they seem very private to me, not saying they are adult pictures, they could be of course but they just seem like photos you wouldn’t want circulated to people you didn’t know and she doesn’t have your permission to show them, this could also be a catfish who is using your photos

The photos were from my room mate who was extremely ocd and was really mad that I kind of borrowed her utensils without asking permission, so she took to social media : complained and cursed publicly about it and well all my friends were asking wth happened and I really hated that she had to rant about it online behind my back without discussing it first.

3) A woman will be surprised by your shocking family news

A woman I knew was extremely shocked when I told her that my dad got covid-19

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #215 on: August 13, 2020, 02:24:28 PM »
There has been like 4 events coming true from Terry... he's scarily accurate but I have no idea how to change the fate prior to it happening as he sort of interpret the event in a different kind of way..

somehow not very direct and when it happens you're like OOO that's what he actually meant!

examples of events:

1) You will be shocked to find out that a happy couple, Tiffany is one of these people coming in, I cant tell who the other person is or if they are male or female, but you will be very surprised to find out that they are not very happy and that they are on the verge of a divorce or an ending of some kind

Well, the event happened I had a friend who I'm no longer in contact with for almost two years and she ended a relationship with a guy whom she dated for seven years. I wasn't close to her so it didn't impact me at all and I had to hear from a mutual friend for this event.

2) You will need to go on the attack when you find out a woman has been showing pictures that are not quite what you would want other people to see, they seem very private to me, not saying they are adult pictures, they could be of course but they just seem like photos you wouldn’t want circulated to people you didn’t know and she doesn’t have your permission to show them, this could also be a catfish who is using your photos

The photos were from my room mate who was extremely ocd and was really mad that I kind of borrowed her utensils without asking permission, so she took to social media : complained and cursed publicly about it and well all my friends were asking wth happened and I really hated that she had to rant about it online behind my back without discussing it first.

3) A woman will be surprised by your shocking family news

A woman I knew was extremely shocked when I told her that my dad got covid-19
I've also had 3 of his predictions come to pass pretty much exactly as he said

Your events came to pass from him word by word?

Unlike mine that had a twist on it?

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #216 on: August 13, 2020, 02:58:18 PM »
of 25 events I have had 2 pass, but they were very general.

"A man gets cold feet"

"You and a man at work will work against a woman, not to try to get her out though" or something like that.

Of the 25 events, probably 8 were related to 2 separate crimes lol.  I don't tend to roll with people who commit malicious crimes, but I guess who knows haha.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #217 on: August 14, 2020, 06:37:27 PM »
I got 5 events today from him for the 1st time. All were pretty vague, one was quite negative and pretty dangerous really.

Has anyone given their poi name to him to see if they come up in any events ?

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #218 on: August 15, 2020, 12:01:34 AM »
One of mine was “a man shows you a lingerie line and tries to be with you”.  I hope that happens lol

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #219 on: August 15, 2020, 01:17:55 AM »
He is so fake 100% fake for me, very weird events and never came true. It's been 2 years. Ridiculous events, "People who sit next to your table, will vomit" LOLLLLLLL WEIRD+NEVER CAME TRUE

HAHHAAHAH this is gold!!

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #220 on: August 18, 2020, 11:04:13 PM »
One of Terry’s predictions just came true for me today. It’s the second one. It’s something very very specific. My reading with him was over 2 months ago. The first one was about 1 month after the reading.

pfizer

« Reply #221 on: August 22, 2020, 04:40:36 AM »
its such an extreme example that how psychic connected with people in a different way
He was sooo wrong for me, i meant opposite wrong, deadly wrong but seems his events for some people are scary accurate 😅

pfizer

« Reply #222 on: August 22, 2020, 08:14:06 AM »
its such an extreme example that how psychic connected with people in a different way
He was sooo wrong for me, i meant opposite wrong, deadly wrong but seems his events for some people are scary accurate 😅
How do you know he was wrong hun? Maybe the predictions just haven't passed yet?

its a q and a session, not events
1 asked 2 issues. one simply a timing question and he was wrong.
2nd about a person not with romantic interest but he described the person completely wrong, i meant completely wrong and his prediction didnt happened within his time frame too

so maybe he is better at event.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #223 on: August 22, 2020, 02:57:26 PM »
I’ve gotten about 20 events from him. I’m still waiting to meet “Paul” but a lot of them kinda freaked me out because even though they haven’t happened they sound so likely to happen with a certain person.. I didn’t give him any info at all. Just my name and that Im a girl and I like men.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 03:30:14 PM by AwakenRN »

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #224 on: August 24, 2020, 11:40:56 AM »
I don't know if anyone can help me with this, but here goes:

Back in May I reached out to Terry and asked him about his Q&A/events before he started to charge. At that moment I decided it wasn't something I was interested in doing so we ended out chat (nothing bad happened, I thanked him for his time). Fast-forward some months later and I decided to give it a go. I logged back into my Bitwine and patiently waited for him to become available. Oddly enough, I noticed that he seem to log on and become immediately busy. I thought it was odd but nothing concerning as I've seen people like Intuitive Perspective on PG stay busy the entire time. Anway...... a few days later I go back to Bitwine except this time I'm not logged in. I see that Terry is available and I jumped right in to my account to magically find him busy again. I thought that was odd so I decided to create another BitWine account to see if he had blocked me.

Sure enough with my second account I was able to message him. I told him what happened with my first account and he asked me for the name, the date & time we spoke, etc., He came back a few minutes later and said he found me but never under the blocked accounts. He ended up telling me he actually unblocked all users he had to see if it would clear up the issue- but still nothing. I asked him to send me the payment request to my new account but sure enough, PayPal (or BitWine) would not allow it saying there was already another account linked to this. I tried to reach out to BitWine support and that is just laughable. They were zero help.

Has anyone ever had any issue like this? I would love to read with Terry!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 11:46:40 AM by serenejoy »