Author Topic: How to phrase your question  (Read 1658 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

How to phrase your question
« on: May 09, 2019, 01:08:17 PM »
Okay guys need to know how do you phrase your question so that you don't give any information to the reader when asking. Like if you want to know the outcome with an X but you don't want them to know it's an actual X.  I realize sometime we give them just enough info so that they have something to go by rather then they telling us if in fact they pick something up.  Meaning not a fraud.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 01:30:06 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline hope36

Re: How to phrase your question
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 01:45:54 PM »
I usually ask "what do you see coming up for poi and myself"

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 01:51:05 PM »
Would you then ask how does --- feel about me?  I'm kind not sure which is the best way to ask an empath ... i want to know if our relationship will be fixed but also trying to figure out what's he thinking/feeling since the man has been so tight lipped.  Its honestly a guessing game at this point with neither one of us letting the other know what we want.

Offline hope36

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 01:58:43 PM »
Yes, mine is truly an ex at this point (more than 8 months of zero contact), so I just ask that question.

For some folks I didnt even ask that question, Like yona/Mattie -- no info provided, and both were able to pick up poi
The only other person I was impressed by was Bridgette on PS - asked "lets see what comes up in love/relationships", she got my situation, poi situation, and all the chaos around this in less than 5min. I know there's not a lot of fans on here, but i felt she connected really well!

Empaths usually just tune into him, and the good readers are usually able to pick up that we are not in contact.. some words from diff readers: he's afar thinking about you/at a distance/far away/you're not in a relationship right now are you?/emotionally shut himself off/etc. Some of these things maybe a "common" phrase, not sure...
In my experience the bad ones usually say "he's hot and cold/he's in and out". I had one reader saying "you should know how he feels about you, he's told you, hasn't he" ummm... ok!! ::)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 02:02:36 PM »
Omg that last comment was insane.  Yea i should know so no ppint in calling you.  Man are some people out of their minds with the things they say. Smh

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 05:40:02 PM »
I usually give our names and dob and I'd ask what's ahead in terms of love /travel /finances etc. But we're not exes. If I had to ask about an ex, which I had in the past, I made the mistake of disclosing our situation. Luckily a had at least two good advisors in that situation which was Saskia from CP and Cynthia from a little text app called Psychic Txt. And well, Ari picked up on that ex without me even mentioning him at allll. I find that almost every reader I have contacted wanted some background information though, except for Ari, and I've always given in because I didn't want to compromise the strength of the reading by misleading the reader.... It for me, it's been hard to find readers who just rattle off info and are actually legit😒😔