Author Topic: HeavenlyVisions  (Read 3715 times)

Offline PinkyD

HeavenlyVisions
« on: May 09, 2019, 06:08:26 AM »
Haven't seen a thread about this reader, HeavenlyVisions, everyone in the ratings refer to her as "Mama" 👀, anyway her reviews are pretty interesting to say the least, if you guys have tried her, would be awesome to hear about her accuracy etc

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/322931-mamaroberts?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: HeavenlyVisions
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 06:23:07 AM »
I hope she isn’t real. She gave me a really negative reading lol

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 06:39:32 AM »
I hope she isn’t real. She gave me a really negative reading lol

Who mama?? Lol I just find that name so funny! 😂 You know how with positive predictions, they say if you obsess about it, it thwarts it from actually happening? I wonder if that applies to negative predictions as well? 🤔 💭😂  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Sydney, keep us posted as well!

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 06:41:55 AM »
Okay, so this is Mama Roberts. Apparently she is another one who has changed her name. She has some type of gift. I'm not sure it's remote viewing, maybe mind reading. She is not great with outcomes. I would not read with her again because of that. She has plucked specific details out of thin air that she couldn't possibly know, so yes, she does have a gift of sorts, just not a predictive one.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 06:48:43 AM »
Okay, so this is Mama Roberts. Apparently she is another one who has changed her name. She has some type of gift. I'm not sure it's remote viewing, maybe mind reading. She is not great with outcomes. I would not read with her again because of that. She has plucked specific details out of thin air that she couldn't possibly know, so yes, she does have a gift of sorts, just not a predictive one.

Maybe my mind? Omfg I’m really hoping it’s my mind and not his !

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 06:49:33 AM »

This would explain why I've never seen her profile before (the name change) is she typically a negative sort of reader though 🤔

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2019, 07:06:07 AM »
She said my boyfriend is talking to another girl and that’s why he’s distant towards me, that he doesn’t want to fight with me or her. Leanne Halyburton also told me this the other night, and I was upset for days lol.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2019, 07:25:15 AM »
Man, I'm sorry. I don't know about Mama R, but I do trust Leanne. I know she doesn't connect with everybody though so maybe that's the case with you. She's honestly the only reader I trust completely, but I have had both general and specific question readings with her and can only rely on her general ones, so there's that too. Did she pick up his addiction? Did either of them? If not I wouldn't place too much emphasis on them. And yes, I think Mama reads our minds. Like subconscious though, not things we're thinking about. What has Will said? I know you trust him. I just got my first reading with him, an email, and I was impressed with what he picked up. I mean that question is really for another thread, but I'm just saying you should trust people who have been tried and true for YOU and maybe not read with new people or it'll just be a headf**k for you. Hugs. Ask the universe "bring me him or someone BETTER" and let it have your back to bring you the man that is best for you.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2019, 07:46:01 AM »
Man, I'm sorry. I don't know about Mama R, but I do trust Leanne. I know she doesn't connect with everybody though so maybe that's the case with you. She's honestly the only reader I trust completely, but I have had both general and specific question readings with her and can only rely on her general ones, so there's that too. Did she pick up his addiction? Did either of them? If not I wouldn't place too much emphasis on them. And yes, I think Mama reads our minds. Like subconscious though, not things we're thinking about. What has Will said? I know you trust him. I just got my first reading with him, an email, and I was impressed with what he picked up. I mean that question is really for another thread, but I'm just saying you should trust people who have been tried and true for YOU and maybe not read with new people or it'll just be a headf**k for you. Hugs. Ask the universe "bring me him or someone BETTER" and let it have your back to bring you the man that is best for you.

Nope. Neither of them picked up his addiction. Fallon from bitwine did within the first few minutes without prompting. That was crazy.

Leanne was a bit different. I think she read the recent past. She told me he was talking to another girl and picked up the name Danielle. This was the girl he was tormenting me with at Christmas. Mama Roberts didn’t even ask my name or anything at all. I just said ‘I’m just wondering why my boyfriend and I have barely spoken lately’ and that’s when she said that. Maybe I gave her too much info. Maybe they just assume lack of contact = another girl. I’m more inclined to think it’s because he is out taking drugs and wanting to run around like a teenager without having to answer to anybody 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also a few years ago, Leanne told me that my boyfriend and I would have nothing to do with each other and she didn’t see us being in eachothers lives anymore. But that was 5 years ago and obviously we still are.

I’m thinking about asking Leanne for a 10 prediction reading because it was about another person reading and she’s really anti men.

I agree. No more new readers. Angelic dreams was sickly sugarcoating everything this morning. Will tells me he’s a dickhead with a drug problem and he will always return lol.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 07:49:25 AM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2019, 10:38:58 AM »
I read with Mama Roberts and she was wrong and wasn't even an impressive reading.  So i wouldn't sweat her negative reading.  I hate that these readers change their name and pics to throw off  people. 😠

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2019, 12:12:34 PM »
I read with Mama Roberts and she was wrong and wasn't even an impressive reading.  So i wouldn't sweat her negative reading.  I hate that these readers change their name and pics to throw off  people. 😠

Thank you. That makes me feel so much better.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2019, 05:26:40 PM »

Why do they even change their names to begin with, like that's so shady 🧐

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2019, 05:33:18 PM »
Honestly totally shady to me.  I read with that P P reader.  🤣🤣🤣 get pee pee?!?! Only because i didn't realize i had tried him eons ago (different name and pic) and he was wrong then and the last time too.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2019, 05:47:39 PM »
Honestly totally shady to me.  I read with that P P reader.  🤣🤣🤣 get pee pee?!?! Only because i didn't realize i had tried him eons ago (different name and pic) and he was wrong then and the last time too.

Lorddd..... You know i legit scrolled past that guy's profile last night and was like "who on earth would dare read with this hobo looking guy?!?" 👀 🏃🏻‍♀️
Lo and behold, the universe has provided the answer through you Love2love 😭😂😂😂🌌😂😝

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2019, 11:40:03 PM »
Pinky, i caved in a moment of weakness.  😂😱

anything