Author Topic: I need to stop getting readings  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Zzib

I need to stop getting readings
« on: May 08, 2019, 01:03:50 AM »
Help guys I need to stop getting readings, as many of you have or maybe not I fell into the Rabbit hole of Binge psychic readings, I’m not proud of that.

so please I need advice to get out of these trap.

I have talked with the most recommended psychics in this forum and in spite of that all of them have been consistent with the present and predictions that he will contact me again and he will come back, I still have the need to know more and keep getting more readings so if anyone has been in my situation please some advice would be appreciated!
Thank you

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: I need to stop getting readings
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 01:13:32 AM »
I’m the same. My boyfriend came back (although very distant and it still doesn’t feel the same). I am trying to save money for Japan and I just can’t save!

Offline Zzib

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 01:23:01 AM »
I’m the same. My boyfriend came back (although very distant and it still doesn’t feel the same). I am trying to save money for Japan and I just can’t save!

Mine haven’t come back yet, We are not talking at the moment but all the readers I have talked to have told me he will contact me soon. I haven’t gone one day with readings thru April to now and that needs to stop

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 01:11:59 PM »

Mine haven’t come back yet, We are not talking at the moment but all the readers I have talked to have told me he will contact me soon. I haven’t gone one day with readings thru April to now and that needs to stop

I really think readings slow everything down, but I still do it 😩🙄

WinterElf

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2019, 08:22:51 PM »
it took a psychic shaking me by the shoulders and saying to stop getting psychic  readings because in the end, you never get the person if you keep calling about it.  it is really tough because you want to know asap or what the person is thinking but it only slows down things in the long run and it stalls so many  things and brings bad luck. 

it will only make you more depressed and in a black hole of confusion.    i know how you feel because i have not had a reading since May 4th but i was tempted really bad recently to get one.

Offline Zzib

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2019, 08:49:03 PM »
it took a psychic shaking me by the shoulders and saying to stop getting psychic  readings because in the end, you never get the person if you keep calling about it.  it is really tough because you want to know asap or what the person is thinking but it only slows down things in the long run and it stalls so many  things and brings bad luck. 

it will only make you more depressed and in a black hole of confusion.    i know how you feel because i have not had a reading since May 4th but i was tempted really bad recently to get one.

Can I Pm you!?

WinterElf

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2019, 10:03:54 PM »
please do!

WinterElf

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2019, 05:06:30 AM »
Omg how did you get rid of your bad habits???

Offline hope36

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2019, 02:00:37 PM »
Help guys I need to stop getting readings, as many of you have or maybe not I fell into the Rabbit hole of Binge psychic readings, I’m not proud of that.

I have talked with the most recommended psychics in this forum and in spite of that all of them have been consistent with the present and predictions that he will contact me again and he will come back, I still have the need to know more and keep getting more readings so if anyone has been in my situation please some advice would be appreciated!
Thank you

If you are dead serious about doing this, please reply back directly to this post and I can tell you what I did to save myself from readings. It's extreme and I also quit smoking with the same tactic.

Can you post here on this thread if you're OK. Am sure a lot of folks would benefit from it, not just the few PM-ing you :)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 02:34:13 PM by hope36 »

Offline Zzib

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2019, 02:22:59 PM »

Thank you

If you are dead serious about doing this, please reply back directly to this post and I can tell you what I did to save myself from readings. It's extreme and I also quit smoking with the same tactic.

Yes please! I would like to know! Pm me