Author Topic: NON POI related questions  (Read 2398 times)

candiednut

NON POI related questions
« on: May 07, 2019, 02:58:10 PM »
Is there anyone here who asks mainly about career/money/practical matters that has found a psychic to be accurate?

Offline helloworld

Re: NON POI related questions
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 04:12:29 PM »
Yes but on keen. I have been reading with Alphafemale and her career / money predictions have manifested. I've found her generic readings more valuable.

Recently I tried Infinite Star and one of her minor but relevant career predictions happened. I wasn't too happy about it but she was accurate.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 04:18:52 PM »
I stopped calling about POIs when I got married years ago. I mainly do general readings and career questions. Most everyone has been a mixed bag. I do this for entertainment at this point.

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 04:24:56 PM »
Italyshawn picked up on a financial aspect of my life and things I've wanted to do with my finances without ever me bringing them up.

candiednut

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 06:10:55 PM »
I stopped calling about POIs when I got married years ago. I mainly do general readings and career questions. Most everyone has been a mixed bag. I do this for entertainment at this point.

I thought you connected with a lot of them though? Who's been your best for career questions?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 07:06:47 PM »

I thought you connected with a lot of them though? Who's been your best for career questions?

I have connected with a lot, or gotten hits. But I can't really name just 1 reader that is good in the way you would desire as a client. Its a case of one tuning into one aspect, and another picking up and adding more to it. Being right, but timing way off (years). Stuff like that. If I could find a reader that says, this will happen June 2, then this will happen, and then this. Then, in another year this will happen....And actually be RIGHT, I will be the first  to post on here singing their praises.

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2019, 09:08:35 PM »

I have connected with a lot, or gotten hits. But I can't really name just 1 reader that is good in the way you would desire as a client. Its a case of one tuning into one aspect, and another picking up and adding more to it. Being right, but timing way off (years). Stuff like that. If I could find a reader that says, this will happen June 2, then this will happen, and then this. Then, in another year this will happen....And actually be RIGHT, I will be the first  to post on here singing their praises.

sigh...same here. All of them hit and miss. Have you read with Amanda on PC?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2019, 11:50:45 PM »
Amanda from Psychic Source? No, never been on that site. She good?

anything