Author Topic: Sage  (Read 3375 times)

Offline Jili1945

Sage
« on: May 05, 2019, 03:39:44 AM »
I recently had a call with "Sage" on CP. I did not enjoy the reading that much but I need to wait to see if her prediction plays out. I am wondering if anyone else has ever tried her?

Offline Chelle9054

Re: Sage
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 10:19:17 AM »
I recently had a call with "Sage" on CP. I did not enjoy the reading that much but I need to wait to see if her prediction plays out. I am wondering if anyone else has ever tried her?
I have read with her. Her timelines are inaccurate and she talks a lot! Nice person but overall I found her vague. Plus she starts with “are they hot/cold” That is my red flag as it’s an easy intro and a lot of readers lead with it. Even if it’s true it is a safe start.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 04:17:38 PM »
I have read with her. Her timelines are inaccurate and she talks a lot! Nice person but overall I found her vague. Plus she starts with “are they hot/cold” That is my red flag as it’s an easy intro and a lot of readers lead with it. Even if it’s true it is a safe start.

Thank you! Has any of her predictions for you ever happened?

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 05:01:00 PM »
Nope. Sorry : (
I hope you have better luck!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2019, 05:49:58 PM »
Nope. Sorry : (
I hope you have better luck!

Thanks Chelle! I'll update you if something happens.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 03:37:09 AM »
Just a quick update on this. Last night I listened the recording and I remembered her timeframe was for end of June. So, it did not come to pass.

anything