Author Topic: Back to readers even when predictions  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Back to readers even when predictions
« on: May 03, 2019, 01:30:38 PM »
Have you gone back to a reader despite the predictions not happening?  I found myself doing that only because the vision the picked up was so specific and no way could have guessed it but the time frame of prediction have come on gone.  I feel so flustered. 😪

Offline sawthelight

Re: Back to readers even when predictions
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 02:02:36 PM »
That's basically like burning your money.  I used to do that, long ago, when I was on Keen..I used to go back and say this didn't come to pass, how come, or why is he acting this way when you said he would do otherwise...etc.

That's when they would either push timeframes out and say he was scared or some other nonsense.

Now, I just go back to the ones who were right for me the majority of the time, and that list is super short lol.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 02:05:25 PM »
Lol in that case i may never have a reading again.  Not sure if this why people don't like to give timeframes.  Maybe what they say will pan out a bit later but its extremely frustrating when everyone is basically on the same timeline and its just falls flat.

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 02:21:17 PM »
I did they quite often. Actually up until a few days ago but I won't and can't anymore. I have a list of readers who strung me along. The one that comes to my mind and makes me furious is lookout mountain psychic on Bitwine.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 02:25:08 PM »
I read with her 2x and honestly can't deal with how long it takes her to answer 1 question.  I mean use speak to text if you aren't a fast typer and the client is paying per minute.

Offline happyk

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 02:26:19 PM »
I read with her 2x and honestly can't deal with how long it takes her to answer 1 question.  I mean use speak to text if you aren't a fast typer and the client is paying per minute.

Ya and the whole Universe thing. B*tch please. Never going back.

anything