Author Topic: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)  (Read 57706 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)
« Reply #180 on: February 08, 2020, 05:34:13 PM »
So I had a very bad experience with her and I am going to ask for my money back. After reading with her a year and half ago she was on point. She was honest. So go to her again and she gives me the response of its unethical to read others. Which does involve my life. Then lectures me on if my they were my friend then I should ask them not her. Im trying to respond and she keeps writing me which slows me down and takes up more time. Then tried to explain myself  on Ping about her lecture  (she reached out first) , then says I don't finish readings on Ping. Then blocked me. I have never reported a person to Keen but now I am. I think it was a ploy for her to make money. I did not have a good feeling on her tonight, should listen to my gut.
I had to report her for breach of my personal data and email harassment. She was banned for a week.

As I said, BAD VIBES!! That’s not ok! There’s something wrong with this woman, I don’t understand why people continue to read with her after everything that is said about her on this forum.

Because she’s literally the only reader who’s been spot on for me about 80-90% of the time. She’s also the only reader who will tell me that I don’t need a reading when I binged with her a lot, and cut it short instead of wasting my time and money. It’s a shame that others had horrible experiences with her but I don’t know how/why she picks and chooses who she’s nice to. Not all of us had a bad experience with her and that’s why we continue to read with her. She’s maybe sassed off to me once but at the end of the day I’m paying her for an accurate reading, not a friendship.

The reason why I said bad vibes is because she has a history of doing shady shit like what she did to Scarlett. Also changing her name all the time and deleting every negative review etc. But yea it’s crazy to hear how she’s super nice and accurate with some people and just straight up horrible with others.. weird.. glad she worked for you though.

Oh I definitely won’t defend her actions with the shady shit. What she did to Scarlett is uncalled for and disgusting. Quite frankly it’s a little shocking she even did that. That should never happen and I’m glad she got punished. Hopefully it’ll be a lesson learned and she won’t repeat it to another customer.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #181 on: February 19, 2020, 06:42:42 PM »
I’m a bit confused...I thought I’d give her a try...read her profile...asked her my question and she said I didn’t read her profile and ended the chat. Is there a certain way she wants questions worded? It clearly says she doesn’t do general so I thought I asked a specific question but clearly she didn’t like it. Lol. What questions have other people asked her that she’s answered?

Edit to add that I think she blocked me too so it may not matter

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #182 on: February 20, 2020, 08:04:07 AM »
I’m a bit confused...I thought I’d give her a try...read her profile...asked her my question and she said I didn’t read her profile and ended the chat. Is there a certain way she wants questions worded? It clearly says she doesn’t do general so I thought I asked a specific question but clearly she didn’t like it. Lol. What questions have other people asked her that she’s answered?

Edit to add that I think she blocked me too so it may not matter

I remember we discussed this at some point in this thread and someone said she does not want clients to copy and paste the question and she has written this on her page. I did not check her page since months ago (when I stopped reading with her) but apparently this is something that she has added to her page.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #183 on: February 20, 2020, 05:50:01 PM »
The reason why I said bad vibes is because she has a history of doing shady shit like what she did to Scarlett. Also changing her name all the time and deleting every negative review etc. But yea it’s crazy to hear how she’s super nice and accurate with some people and just straight up horrible with others.. weird.. glad she worked for you though.

She reads this thread 100% and is aware of how she is perceived, so I bet she turns on the charms or is trying to work on herself by being friendlier. That is the reason I would think some rant about how nice she is while with others she can't control her awful demeanor.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #184 on: February 20, 2020, 06:03:03 PM »

She reads this thread 100% and is aware of how she is perceived, so I bet she turns on the charms or is trying to work on herself by being friendlier. That is the reason I would think some rant about how nice she is while with others she can't control her awful demeanor.

She's back to Shaman Kira. That's 4 name changes in 1 year. 🤦‍♀️

Offline jas

« Reply #185 on: February 20, 2020, 09:48:46 PM »
Jezz - why not just drop the KIRA altogether??  Get a complete name change....why keep on with the KIRA?

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #186 on: February 28, 2020, 04:21:29 AM »
Lol read with Kira for the second time. She was pretty accurate the first time, however this time it was so negative now I want to binge  :'(

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #187 on: March 16, 2020, 09:50:55 PM »
I was going over readings from last year to see who got anything right and who got stuff wrong. I have to give credit where it is due.

I read with her for the first time on January 7, 2019, second time January 21, 2019, third time February 9, 2019 and April 13, 2019. In those readings she nailed the ex, what his intentions were, and what was going to happen. It all happened just as she said. She also did pick up that he was entertaining another female back then and wasn't being honest or up front with me about it. She also gave me several warnings that I didn't want to hear at the time. She also picked up that he was a narcissist. She was soooooooooooo right about everything she said, down to what his intentions were (I have recently been able to confirm that), and what he was going to do. I had dismissed her readings because it seemed like things were improving. But, nope. She ended up being totally accurate.

She also told me of a new guy entering and thought it would be summertime of 2019, July namely, but thought I'd meet him in April and be in a steady relationship that was solid by July. That did not happen..........YET. However, that season matches what Kisha has been telling me since 2018 about a new guy. The way things have happened in my situation so far, it appears that this year should be the year but I won't hold my breath lol.

Anyway, had another reading with her 3 days ago after having realized just how right she was. She nailed the current and I already know she'll be right about what's coming. Still sees new guy and got the number 7 for me. That would be July again lol. Hopefully this will be the summer of love for us all!!!!!!!!!

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #188 on: April 23, 2020, 04:45:21 AM »
How is she with contact predictions?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #189 on: April 23, 2020, 07:54:01 AM »

Awful!

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #190 on: April 23, 2020, 08:26:23 AM »
Shes a cold reader..i was in shambles when i called her and she repeated back to me what i said to her in different words. She said i will not hear from the person in 4 years or longer or maybe never..i heard from him in less than an hour.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #191 on: April 23, 2020, 01:10:50 PM »

Awful!

I second that. Her December contact prediction never came to pass for me. And she suggested it on her own, I never asked for it.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #192 on: April 23, 2020, 10:05:08 PM »
I wish I could have her banned from all sites lol she’s the worst. Nothing she’s ever said has come to pass for me, but that’s not why she should be banned, the woman is a foul, impolite asshole. Literally the most rude person who makes you kinda feel like you need to burn a candle to remove her horrible ass icky energy off you.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #193 on: April 25, 2020, 04:52:48 AM »
Shes a cold reader..i was in shambles when i called her and she repeated back to me what i said to her in different words. She said i will not hear from the person in 4 years or longer or maybe never..i heard from him in less than an hour.
She did the same to me & was nasty, very nasty for no reason at all. I felt like she was being negative just for the sake of being negative which I didn't like. She told me I would hear from him for like a yr & I heard from him like a month later. She was right in he had issues with commitment but then she said he doesn't love me. I know that's not true & that bothered me. We are not together & that is my choice because I want to focus on myself. However we have been friends for yrs & despite our problems there is deep love however due to other problems on both sides it's not a good idea to be together.

She told me the person I was on/off with for 12 years doesn't love me either lol... We both still have very deep love for each other and he's made that very clear to me, we just can't be together right now. So it didn't phase me.. I knew she was being negative for the sake of being negative. She's horrible.

Offline Scarlett

« Reply #194 on: May 25, 2020, 09:46:09 AM »
She did the same to me & was nasty, very nasty for no reason at all. I felt like she was being negative just for the sake of being negative which I didn't like. She told me I would hear from him for like a yr & I heard from him like a month later. She was right in he had issues with commitment but then she said he doesn't love me. I know that's not true & that bothered me. We are not together & that is my choice because I want to focus on myself. However we have been friends for yrs & despite our problems there is deep love however due to other problems on both sides it's not a good idea to be together.

She told me the person I was on/off with for 12 years doesn't love me either lol... We both still have very deep love for each other and he's made that very clear to me, we just can't be together right now. So it didn't phase me.. I knew she was being negative for the sake of being negative. She's horrible.
This was pretty much what happened to me, and when I left 1 star because she was so off... on came the onslaught I mentioned in my earlier posts.
Thank you for sharing this, because it just confirms how she cold reads and when she’s caught out turns nasty.
My poi returned as well and we're going from strength to strength. If nothing else she taught me to tune into my inner knowing and stop doubting my heart & his.