Author Topic: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)  (Read 57707 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)
« Reply #150 on: January 06, 2020, 05:31:01 PM »
She just scares me tbh. I get super bad vibes from her and won’t be reading with her again.

Offline jas

« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2020, 12:31:51 AM »
She just scares me tbh. I get super bad vibes from her and won’t be reading with her again.

Same here - First of all I don't like chat and that seems to be all she does.  I started up the chat and told me she didn't like my question.  The overall "vibe" was just bad.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2020, 12:49:10 AM »

Same here - First of all I don't like chat and that seems to be all she does.  I started up the chat and told me she didn't like my question.  The overall "vibe" was just bad.

Agreed. There are a few readers that gave me awful vibes. She's one of them. It's not even what she said. Maybe it's me, but when I feel that way, I don't go back. I trust my gut.

Offline dollhousewelcome

« Reply #153 on: January 08, 2020, 04:01:33 AM »

Kira also does phone readings. Arrange a call with her, that's what I did.

Offline jas

« Reply #154 on: January 08, 2020, 01:54:54 PM »
She doesn't use "arrange a call" - You can ONLY send her an email requesting an appointment.  Trying to set up an appointment by mail is an absolutely pain on Keen.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #155 on: January 08, 2020, 02:12:49 PM »
Even though I can feel my heart beating out of my body when I speak to her, she got contact and the hour correct which is crazy good to get the hour!

Offline SarahM

« Reply #156 on: January 21, 2020, 04:19:16 AM »

Exactly!! Something about her just doesn't feel right. Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #157 on: January 21, 2020, 07:33:22 AM »
I appreciated her no nonsense approach and was fond enough of her until she hit me with the “my guides get mad when people question me” crap.  Lady, your guides are a bunch of hoes

Offline russianred

« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2020, 04:19:09 PM »
I won't be reading with her anymore, at least for a while, due to her attitude toward me.  It was nothing extreme, but I don't want to reward someone with money when I don't like how she makes me feel.  She's not cheap either.  I understand people who don't care and think she's worth it.  I do think she has a gift, at least for some.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #159 on: January 21, 2020, 11:14:28 PM »
I appreciated her no nonsense approach and was fond enough of her until she hit me with the “my guides get mad when people question me” crap.  Lady, your guides are a bunch of hoes

Hahahahah I love that list bit

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #160 on: January 22, 2020, 04:45:31 AM »

Hahahahah I love that list bit

Seriously though.  Her “guides” were terribly wrong.  I’ll give it to her that she was correct for me when I first started reading with her

Offline Smmcoffman

« Reply #161 on: January 24, 2020, 04:41:59 AM »
So I had a very bad experience with her and I am going to ask for my money back. After reading with her a year and half ago she was on point. She was honest. So go to her again and she gives me the response of its unethical to read others. Which does involve my life. Then lectures me on if my they were my friend then I should ask them not her. Im trying to respond and she keeps writing me which slows me down and takes up more time. Then tried to explain myself  on Ping about her lecture  (she reached out first) , then says I don't finish readings on Ping. Then blocked me. I have never reported a person to Keen but now I am. I think it was a ploy for her to make money. I did not have a good feeling on her tonight, should listen to my gut.

Offline devangk3

« Reply #162 on: January 25, 2020, 04:55:09 AM »
she is so rude I started chatting with her and i put my bday on chat she said my profile says no birth date and disconnected call.

she needs to learn some manners ...C*nt

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #163 on: January 25, 2020, 04:33:39 PM »
she is so rude I started chatting with her and i put my bday on chat she said my profile says no birth date and disconnected call.

she needs to learn some manners ...C*nt
;D ;D

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #164 on: January 25, 2020, 09:40:22 PM »
I dont want to tell you all what to do but "stop going to this Beeaatch" :-)
I think enough people have established she is rude and has no manners and on top of that she is inaccurate

anything